Holder’s Civil Rights Division still has an open investigation of George Zimmerman

This week, Judicial Watch released documents demonstrating that the Justice Department’s Community Relations Service was deeply entangled in New Black Panther-led rallies and protests in Sanford, Florida, against George Zimmerman. These are the same rallies during which the New Black Panthers called for a bounty on George Zimmerman, and released “dead or alive” posters. The New Black Panther leading the rallies was the same New Black Panther Eric Holder sprang free in the voter intimidation case in Philadelphia.

Michael Ledeen posted the most recent of hundreds of articles calling for Holder to resign — he’s “maxed out his race card,” the figurative saying goes. But is the use of “race card” really figurative when it comes to our attorney general? Sadly, no — Holder really does carry around a race card in his wallet.

And what the card says speaks to the whole nasty entanglement of the Department of Justice, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panthers, and the Trayvon Martin affair.

read more:

http://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2013/07/12/whats-in-holders-wall...

Views: 737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

maybe the justice department should be included on the terrorist list, or at least provide the department with brown shirts with a arm band that has Obama on it....the black panthers seem to be one of the doj's thugs that will strong arm their way around the country to promote racism, and keep the cause alive.

Thinking it would be safe if the Zimmerman call was a hung jury. The Justice Dept. has been prepping the Black population to react, and this may give Obozzo the excuse to invoke martial law.

I don't believe most African or Black Americans want this kind of America any more than any other group does.  These thugs can only have as much power as we give them and I say they need to be brought into line with the rest of Americans.  I also don't believe most blacks want another civil war over this crap.  We need to start arresting the likes of Al Sharpton, the Black Panther leaders for inciting civil unrest.   

WHY DID HOLDER GET AWAY WITH "FAST & FURIOUS?"   He refused to testify under oath, and then the whole thing just went away!!!  You see, now Holder knows he can get away with his illegal schemes.

We are opening an investigation on Eric Holder as to why he is focussing all his investigaitions on people of caucasion background and none on people of the Black race.

OMG...another investigation leading to nowhere.

When are the White People going to wake up !!! This Country is gone, it is not what it used to be !!!! It is being run by Racist Communist !!!! And White people are our worst enemy, because so many believe,  and listen to the crap. Open your eyes !!! Just Look at Whats Going on !!!! Holder sending bus loads of colored people to Sanford Fla to start trouble !!! The black panther party is  allowed to put a BOUNTY on people !!! since when is that allowed in this country !!! The head of the black panther party in Fla said that Zimmerman will be killed in jail by blacks . THIS IS YOUR AMERICA TODAY  !!!! WAKE UP !!!   Bobby . P . 

Bob i can really appreciate your frustration,i just finished commenting on the 8 billion dollars the SOB gave to the muslim brotherhood, i don,t know how much longer we have to put up with his (ovomit) crap,the conspiracy to destroy our country is huge and we have got to stop it even if it means dying.

This racist rat, head of the DOJ, so corrupt it makes your eyes spin,  should himself go. The participation in demonstrations targeting one citizen over another for punishment before the trial even began is loathsome;  I have no idea how this could possibly be legal. Using our taxpayer monies, to boot! This administration knows nothing about the nature of America, but certainly learned the Alinski "targeting" rule exceptionally well.   I cannot be sure, but the actions of this "DOJ" seem like they rival those of the old USSR.  They literally sicken me.

Laura...well stated..."The means justifies the end!"

He wouldn't recognize a civil right if it bit him in the a-- .   Like EVERYONE in the Obam-ass administration from day one right up to date he is just the bottom of the fecal pile obam-ass pulls his s--t from  .

Why are the New Black Panther not being charged with hate crimes etc.?  It is not legal to put a bounty on someones head.  The government can pay a bounty hunter to go get someone who has ran away but not legal to do what the New Black Panter party is doing.  THIS  IS RACISIM AT ITS BEST.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service