HITLER: THE RISE AND FALL, AND BARAK OBAMA

A COMPARISON THAT IS REAL AND FRIGHTENING

The American Heroes Channel (AHC) is showing a series that follows Adolph Hitler; showing how he got started, how he gained power, what he did to seize absolute control, how he terrorized millions, and how he was eventually defeated in a world war.  When I see this series, having watched Barak Obama for 7 years, I see parallels that do not bode well for the future of the United States of America.  Hitler was elected as a result of the 1929 global economic collapse and used propaganda and murder to seize absolute control over Germany.  Hitler made promises he never intended to keep, such as more "rights" for women and minorities and prosperity for all Aryans.  Once he was named vice-chancellor under Hindenburg, Hitler began to kill off any of his supporters he saw as potential future rivals.  When Hindenburg died, Hitler was appointed Chancellor by his minions in the German Parliament.  Once in the top position, there was nothing to stop Hitler as anyone who opposed him was quickly arrested and either hanged or shot.

READ MORE:

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/10/hitler-the-rise-and-fa...

Views: 1326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen that one too and you may be right as both of them cover all of hitler's evil.

schools today, including colleges, are nothing but Marxist indoctrination centers!!!!!

This is what needs to be taught in all schools instead of the crap they a so called teaching now. I really think this younger generation today needs a bomb dropped on their heads to wake them up.

Barack Obama is a Marxist/Muslim.  Like Hitler, Obama/Soetoro will lie about anything to get what he wants.  Obama stated that he "Would change America"!! 

Like most Communists and radical Muslims -- he lies to get what he wants accomplished.

The Democratic party is not much better!!  Obama was a student of Saul Alinsky [as was Hillary Clinton]; under Alinsky's rules,  it is permissible to do whatever [lie,cheat,etc] !

Check out "Barack Obama's "Rules for Radicals"  -- it's quite an eye opener!!!

It is coming to your neighborhood folks. Those that sold out their country will be crying loud and clear when it starts. Those that wanted Illegal black worthless Muslim will not be able to defend themselves from evil they voted for.

Lawrence, you are right, and they will deserve what they get but many innocent patriots will die also but they won't care until it bites them!!!!!

Yes, I read these two books:  The Rise and Fall of Nazi Germany and The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich.  Read the first one FIRST, then you will have the background to understand the second better.

These were popular reading when I was in High School in 1957.  Also view the Movie Judgement at Neuremberg starring Spencer Tracy and Richard Widmark, Maximillian Schell, Judy Garland, Marlena Dietrich, and Montgomery Cliff.  Out of this Tribunal Court after the War, the European Commission on Human Rights was formed and out of this came The European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, France.  Most European Countries are members but the U.S. is not.

There are many articles and books about Hitler and his Team of Killers.  I believe some of them are still alive and could be living anywhere.  They would be in their 90's now, I expect.

Margo:

I've read a number of books on this subject too, but I would have to highly recommend the web-based information that is available at a website called: The Occult History of the Third Reich. More specifically, I would suggest that you start this journey by reading up on their presention of a man named Karl Haushofer. Just go to The Occult History of the Third Reich: Karl Haushofer. It is some of the most fascinating history that i've ever read about Hitler and the Third Reich.

They would have to be over 100 if still alive.  my dad was in his early 20's when hitler was in his 50's and dad died in 2006 at age 83.

Not really.  I'm 71 and remember much of it myself. I'm a war baby not a baby boomer.    And I remember seeing Hitler off the shores of Florida they took a pic of it of his getting into  a fishing boat in the 60's. It even made cover page of the Enquirer newspaper.    He did not die as the "history " books tell us to believe.  Never believe anything you read in any text books approved by govts. It's all lies.

I remember FDR and Truman, etc. I remember like yesterday the radio messages they put out. WE did not have TV back then. But I can still hear their voices.

========

hitler was 56 in 1945, 70 years ago.  and I never believe anything in the enquirer.  it is nothing more than a gossip rag full of fake pictures and stories.  hitler may not have died in that bunker but he isn't still alive today.  he was a junkie and in very poor health by April, 1945.

Oh no he is not alive now.  But pic were taken of him while he lived in Paraguay as an old man. It's been found that the Enquirer is 95% truth in their stories.  Not so for the other papers. But that was only one place that story and pic came up.  There were others.  

And today there are many reports of this happening. Remember Hitler was a US agenda ; the US funded him, and they covered up his fake death - they are good at that . DC does more cover-ups then anything else. Hitler's fake death was one of their best ones. They even covered up the real shooter of Lincoln well. And of course they write the "history" the way they want it remembered and believed. 

If DC has not taken that down too, you may still find that story "Hitler Did Not Die" online.

I think he actually died in Paraguay in the 80's.  He lived a very long life by today's standards. Eva Braun died before he did down there. They lived together in Paraguay. It was DC US that helped him get here.

=====

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service