HISPANIC WOKERS FIRED AFTER THEY SKIP WORK TO JOIN ‘A DAY WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS’ PROTEST

Did you notice “A Day Without Immigrants” on Thursday? Me neither. The lame protest was supposed to show America how desperately we need illegal aliens when “immigrants” across the country stayed home, but the impact was so minimal that even the liberal media who loves this kind of stuff barely covered it. The Hispanic kitchen staff of a restaurant in Oklahoma made the mistake of participating in this weak-ass protest and were shocked to find that they had been fired for skipping work.

KTLU reports that 12 Hispanic workers at the “I Don’t Care” Bar and Grill in Catoosa, OK decided to simply not show up to work on Thursday to take part in “A Day Without Immigrants” protest and were summarily fired, because that’s how shit works in the real world. Maybe the name of the restaurant should have tipped them off that the owner doesn’t care about their leftist bullshit.

Making this even funnier is how they got fired. Owner Bill McNally sent at least one of the workers this text message:

“You and your family are fired. I hope you enjoyed your day off, and you can enjoy many more. Love you,” wrote McNally

The owner explained to the news that he doesn’t put up with crap like this. In a written statement he said he has a “zero tolerance policy for no show/no call incidents and the 12 employees violated that policy.” He also told the news that he has fired employees in the past for not showing up for a scheduled shift.

The workers who were fired didn’t want to be identified or show their faces on the news, indicating that they are probably illegal aliens. They also don’t speak English so they had a “friend” interpret their complaints.

“They feel like they’ve been unfairly terminated,” said the friend.

Really? They were supposed to work and decided not to show up without even calling and that’s unfair? Why? Because they were participating in a protest of our nation’s immigration laws? Maybe with a bleeding heart liberal boss that would fly, but not with someone who actually cares about his business.

read more:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hispanic-wokers-fired-after-they-skip...

Views: 1121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Image result for shirley curtsy animation

That's what they get for supporting illegal aliens.

A

In Fl.,we have had the Plant City Strawberry Festival forever.The lifelong,senior residents submitted their quilts and jams for competition and won ribbons.Always a line a mile long for strawberry shortcake and typical carnival rides,and many other things,including big name country music stars.Theres also the parade with the Strawberry Queen,and the senior residents would line the street with be their lawn chairs to watch.A few yrs ago the illegal aliens decided to ruin and interrupt the parade for no reason by picketing with signs like.Who'd please ick your strawberries if we weren't here?" All of those residents have done that job til they got too old,and many younger people as well. They were fired and their jobs were here handed to the Mexicans.We didn't want them then,or now.I haven't been there since. A lot of people have up. They ruined it all,for a lot of people.THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP-!!!! Treat them the same way the Construction workers have been treated. Suddenly replace them all. Send them all packing. Many other countries they can go besides America. They wouldt get "FREE EVERYTHING",of course.

Image result for thumbs up presenter media animation

"A day without immigrants" is a misnomer.  It should have been "A day without ILLEGAL immigrants."  It is UNLAWFUL for an employer to hire illegal immigrants.  Employers who hire illegal immigrants deserve what they get!  This employer did exactly what he should do!

Precisely.  I'm fed-up with the government trying to brainwash the innocent, gullible, incredibly stupid, indoctrinated by trying to white wash who we're TRULY talking about.  NOT immigrants, NOT refugees, but...........................................ILLEGALS

Very good. I am an immigrant (legal) and I served My country USA many years. Just like many people can't distinguish between race and culture, so it looks like many people can't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. I have been in so many countries because of my Army service,I can't count them all. I have never found a place I would rather be than MY COUNTRY the USA. God Bless America .By the way, I have never had welfare or un-employment.

Don, if they are here illegally they are invaders not "immigrants"!!!!!  screw that crybaby trash!!!!!

Image result for applause presentermedia animation

Great, I love it..

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service