Hillary: I’m ‘Too Busy Campaigning’ to See New Benghazi Movie

Views: 1248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The movie may give her the reason to quit campaigning. Hopefully.

You lying witch it is my most sinsaer wish that you spend eternity in hell for the lives you have cost not only in Benghazi but around the world with your totally inept performance as Secretary of State, Ms. Clinton you are a pathological liar riding on the trail of used condoms left by your husband you are a very sad person but still disgusting !       

Agreed.....

SAY IT SAY IT SAY IT!!! ALL TRUE

OSumBag was too busy sleeping and the Wicked Bitch was too busy picking her nose while Americans were being butchered in Benghazi.

If she's too busy to watch the movie, she's too busy to be our President.

Dump a bucket of water on her.

But they weren't too busy to give the Stand Down order or relieve General Ham and that Admiral for organizing and wanting to send defensive aid...that is treason..pure and simple!

Maybe she was to busy scratching her self too.

@Joseph Wonderless,

I tried to reply to the note you sent me but couldn't because of your settings.

I don't know who deleted your comment, nor do I know what it contained.  If it was something that was in violation to the Rules of Conduct it would be either removed or at least edited.

If you are not sure of the Rules of Conduct they can be located at the top of this page under the heading "Members" just place your mouse over it and click on the Rules of Conduct item in the drop down box.

Thank you,

Carolan La Vallee-Rahman, Moderator 11

I hope the movie or the FBI e-mail investigation hopefully both bring the murdering lying bitch down!  

She is untouchable because she is a democrat. And don't be surprise if she gets away with Benghazi along with her email scandal.  I hope I am wrong.

Winford Scott it won't bring her down  because she is a democrat.

Hillary, you are a tired old hag who does not have the capacity to sit through that movie. You are working with minus endorphin's. Your speeches are boring and you are getting too old for the job. To say what you say is a good way to also play Benghazi:  You were too busy to save the lives of Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Ty Woods and Glen Dogherty. Your priorities are your power - PERIOD! YOU HAVE NO TIME FOR AMERICA OR AMERICANS. You are only out for Hillary!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service