Hillary: I’m ‘Too Busy Campaigning’ to See New Benghazi Movie

Views: 1247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have 2 choices since Obama has destroyed our economy (F'd it up Royal) and our Foreign Policy......so.....we have a revolt a revolution with many deaths or we have a vote and Trump WINS as he restores the America--that Obama has tried to destroy.

Mangus Colorado, You are not worth a response-you lack.

Hillary is holding email  on the Benghazi goods and more over Obama's head to make him leave her alone and allow her to run with no indictment.

China IS building a war machine and our current so called president---doesn't care and is allowing it to take place, with not a statement, or action, just like its life as usual. America will suffer from this kind of rule in DC.

He has the same attitude with Russia.

Obama must know mans rule on earth is about to end as Jesus will make the scene and take what belongs to him and the world will come unraveled as it collapses into the great end times tribulation.

Obama has an attitude of " WHAT....ME WORRY?"

Put that on the next cover of MAD MAG.!

Why should he worry? He has decimated our military back to pre WWII.

Seals have to turn in their customized supper rifles (name, I don't know), to the new group coming in. Can't even keep the very thing customized individually for each of them. When our military does not have the equipment to arm and protect themselves, they certainly cannot protect the country.

His plans are working great, by design.

Saudi Arabia is close to failing. The north is arming. The south is arming. Revelations, coming true.

She was to busy to send in the available assets to save the four men. She chickened out when under the gun to decide as Obama would not.

The one thing you people don't know about Forrest Trump and he want to win but he wants his lose to Hillary in the end

The only treaty was on your side - I never saw the treaty but then you think that TPA supersedes the Constitution limits on government. 

When did the Senate approve TPP as required by the Constitution?

Henry you got the wrong dumb dyed blond picture here is the untouched one.

Henry I did not mention your daughters and I care little of your Opinions for they are mostly just misinformation. 

OH COME-ON MAN..........................

Note Obama's 8 year history of stagnation and lack of economic growth and  1/3 to 1/2 of every ones wealth< lost >and then the fact that Obama has done nothing but give America part time jobs in return for those he allowed to be discontinued, ...........WE WANTED OUR OLD JOBS BACK, OBAMA at the same pay scales! THEN couple that with a response like this:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4795649930001/president-obama-takes-swip...

Then look at Bernie and Hillary standing on a stage side by side-- one stuck on a platform of collapsing wall street and all the banks & school for free-school for free-school for free.

Sounds like an add for Sit & sleep. AND  the other A criminal who is allowed to wander around free and run for President...........as she is vowing to give America 4 more years of OBAMA'S lousy PROGRESSIVE government ..........................

If your looking for something to fear then-- that is something to truly be in fear of NOT DONALD!

A president is as good as the people he builds around him. Obama has radicals and left wing anarchist with Communist ideals, right Comrade?

You know the easy way not win for the president is having the wrong vice president

Henry you got the wrong dumb blond again . . 

Hum might be the same person huh?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service