Hillary Clinton: Using private email was ‘convenient,’ server to stay ‘private’

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday she has deleted all of her personal emails but vowed she’s turned over anything related to her government business, as she tried addressed the growing controversy for the first time.

Mrs. Clinton, speaking after a speech at the U.N., said she’s “taken unprecedented steps” to release 55,000 pages of emails to the State Department and said it’s up to them to decide what to do with them at this point. But she said she will not turn over her server, and said Americans should trust her judgment as she decided what emails to turn over and what to delete.

She also described her decision to only use a private email account as a matter of convenience.

“I wanted to use just one device for both personal and work emails, instead of two,” she said, adding that emails she sent to other department employees were already stored.

Mrs. Clinton said the law allowed her to maintain a private email account, and she said she believed most of her emails were already captured in official systems because the recipients of her official emails were usually on government accounts.

“I fully complied with every rule,” she said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/10/hillary-clinton-bre... 

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Convenient!! So is LYING AND NEVER CONFESSING!!

After everything Hillary has done, this is nothing, she will get away with it.

I heard her speech and they never even asked her if she ever emailed the Whitehouse about Benghazi, nor whether any emails from Benghazi were saved, and what back and forth emails were saved by her staff. She starts off her conference with diverting attention away from herself toward Republicans. Just like Obama. Obama used the same diversionary tactics to keep people from investigating his past by bringing Bush's failures out in front.

more pond scum activity from the queen of pond scum!!!!!

CHECK OUT HER SEX LIVE RIGHT HERE AND WORST OF ALL YOU PAID FOR IT.

Hillary Raped Minor & Said: 'Eat me, oh god, eat me now' FROM CATHY O'BRIAN'S BOOK "TRANCE FORMATION OF AMERICA"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-4s1Pca5mU

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING CRIMINALS AND PERVERTS OCCUPYING THE WHITE HOUSE.

CHECK OUT THE CLINTON MURDERS

OBAMA MARRIED TO A GUY, CALLS HIS WIFE MICHAEL. CHECK IT OUT. IT LOOKS LIKE AMERICA HAS GONE CRAZY AT THE TOP.

who in the world mixes business and private email accounts? oops, sorry Tiger, using one account for multiple purposes, NEVER WORKS OUT

except for Politicians, they can call it personal and delete it.

http://assets.patriotpost.us/images/2015-03-13-5a004647_large.jpg" alt="2015-03-13-5a004647_large.jpg" style="max-width: 528px;"/>

http://assets.patriotpost.us/images/2015-03-13-ad522a4e_large.jpg" alt="2015-03-13-ad522a4e_large.jpg" style="max-width: 528px;"/>

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service