I think Hillary Clinton may have just tipped her hand on policy if she were to be elected President in 2016: state control of the media. The undeclared democratic presidential frontrunner is bemoaning the press for basically asking questions she doesn’t want to answer and reporting on things that are embarrassing to her.

The Hill reports that Clinton slammed the media during a technology conference in San Francisco:

“For me, we have created very difficult hurdles for people who want to serve, who believe they can lead, to be able to do so, and the media has intensified that over time,” cried the former Secretary of State.

Is she still upset over losing the nomination to Obama? The press didn’t event Whitewater, Vince Foster’s “suicide” or Hillary’s vote on the Iraq war; they simply reported on it.

“If you look at how much time used to be spent reporting the news, the real news, not analyzing it, but reporting the news, in the 1960s and ’70s compared to now, it’s dramatically shrunk,” said Clinton.

In other words; stop digging into Hillary’s spotted past and selective memory.

“And people are looking for the best angle, the quickest hit, the biggest embarrassment, instead of in a democracy doing what we should be doing, which is giving people information so they can be decisionmakers, since as voters, indeed they are,” she continued.

read more:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/hillary-clinton-upset-over-unfair-med...

Views: 839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course she is going to be mad.  She thought it was going to be an easy ride as she believe us to be stupid, like the liberal bleeding hearts,  nymphos or lesbians in their "fight" against women.  Hillary, not all of them are stupid.

The devil don't like to be pointed out! The same Spirit that leads Obama is the same as Hillary Clinton!

You Skip Peters, should be running for office --- I've read quite a few of the comments about Hillary and yours are right on, as are many of the others..  The comments on this are certainly worth the read if you need something to make you laugh. This made my day!

Workaholic-Ray, Thanks, but No Thanks, Running for office would be the last thing I'd want. I couldn't work with those over to the left. To me they are as the Bible says those that lean to the left are fools!
Don't like it when the worm turns, do ya Killery?

She will be a female Obama and make sure the press shuts up. They did it when Bill was Pres.

she and ALL the democrat party should face a FIRING SQUAD!!!

lock & load!!!!

LIBERALS !! .  YOU HAVE BROUGHT THIS WAR TO US.

DO NOT GET IN FRONT OF ME!

i STILL HAVE AN ITCHY FINGER.

OLD SARGE,'NAM VET,'68,'70

Expect more to come, Sweethart!
Boo Hoo! It's only going to get worse for Clinton!

Benghazi that's all you need to know    "At this point what difference does it make" 

Did she say" Instead of a DEMOCRACY doing what we should be doing" ? the quote should read "Instead of a  HYPOCRACY doing what we should be doing. And just in case she is unaware ! We are not a democracy the United States is a Republic.

THIS IS A REPORT ALL PATRIOTS NEEDS TO READ BEFORE

ELECTING THIS KILARRY FOR PRES.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/former-hillary-associate-claims-p...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service