Hillary Clinton yesterday took a firm stand on how the U.S. should handle a wave of unaccompanied children from Central America who are migrating across the Mexico border and being temporarily allowed to join family living here.

During a CNN “town hall” event to promote her new book, the former secretary of state said violence and poor law enforcement in Central America prompt parents there to send their children toward the U.S. border, but such desperation should not entitle them to stay here.

POLL: Is Mexico complicit in the illegal alien invasion of the United States?

“They should be sent back as soon as it can be determined who the responsible adults in their families are,” Clinton said. “There are concerns about whether all of them can be sent back, but I think all of them who can be should be reunited with their families [in their native countries].”

Clinton, who has said she supports “comprehensive immigration reform,” said her solutions for the surge of illegal immigrants include providing stronger border enforcement and taking a more hands-on approach in engaging with Central American countries.

“We have to do more to deal with the violence in this region, to deal with border security, but we have to send a clear message that just because your child gets across the border that doesn’t mean the child gets to stay,” Clinton said. “We don’t want to send a message that is contrary to our laws or that will encourage more children to take that dangerous journey.”

read more here: http://dailysignal.com/2014/06/18/hillary-clinton-child-border-cros...

Views: 619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She's pandering. But for s change for the right way to go. If they stay put them in those FEMA camps we all know government agencies are good at there jobs. Let's see how many criminals want to cross the border than. Odds 10-1 they will stay where the belong. While we're at get it through our neighbors to the south head take care of them your self or stop having them maybe we

I say taken all to the Embassies of the country where they came from and live them there, for them to send them back to their families, where they belong. I am also a Central American by birth, and it makes me very angry to see the cynical aptitude of all this countries, that like to live like lichees getting all they can from the US, enough is enough and action should be taken immediately, to stop the abuse, because so long nothing is done, they are going to keep coming and expecting us to take care of the internal problems of their countries and support their poverty, so they don't have to do it.

Attach parachutes to each, fly over their country, open the door, shove them out.  They will be...They're singing in the breeze, just singing in the breeze; what a glorious feeling to swing home in a breeze, they're laughing at clouds, they're smiling real big, they're dropping in on Mom, and they said Thanks for the memories.........

Save the parachutes... do a low altitude drop. Load the kids up on skid mounted pallets; full flaps and at 5-10' off the ground, shove them out the rear cargo door and give them the ride of their life... As they skid along the ground to arrive home safe but maybe not so sound.

I don't think they will want to come back for a repeat adventure in low altitude delivery system techniques.

I am sitting here laughing, Ron.  But that does sound a bit brutal.  But, yes, I do imagine that would work.  I would not want anyone injured or permanently damaged let alone killed.  Nevertheless, I am still chuckling.  You do that every so often, good friend!

Is she afraid that Clinton's decision with Elian Gonzalez being sent to Cuba under a rifle,
 along with "it" Janet Reno is going to blow back on their faces?

Remember the child belongs to his father and his family in Communist Cuba.

BO, she truly could care less! She is using the Predator Bill's coaching! She is and will always be a wolf in sheep's clothing!

That's what she's saying today. She'll be singing a completely different tune tomorrow. 

...and, Joe, it would go something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-fM5HWGuYE

Predator Bill has been coaching her! It appears she is doing what he wants for once! She wants the Presidency so bad she would kill her daughter is it would help! PEOPLE: THIS is how Obama got the POTUS!! LIE, LIE, LIE! Hil-LIAR-y was dubbed; "A Congenital Liar "by William Saffire, NY Times in 1993! She has honed her trademark VERY proficiently! This is probably the only thing she could or will ever do well!

Hil-LIAR-y. LOL, that was good.

Love it! Boy, do you have it right. Good for you!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service