Here’s why Somali Muslim Refugees are moving to Cheyenne, Wyoming, Prepare to be shocked

They are going there to get subsidized Section 8 housing vouchers to take to another state.

Refugee resettlement is a euphemism for importing whole Muslim communities, importing jihad. I have long documented the targeting of gateway cities (smaller cities) overwhelmed with Muslim refugee immigration from countries like Somalia — cities like Emporia, Kansas, Nashville, Greeley and Fort Morgan, Colorado, Lewiston, Maine et al. The over-saturation and drain on city resources has driven these immigrants northward to settle in Wyoming, according to these reports.

Organizations like Lutheran Family Services profit enormously from the Federal government handling these refugees.

The sharia compliant enemedia, like Wyoming’s Tribune Eagle, attacks critics of mass refugee immigration into Wyoming as “bigots.” Shocka.

Most Americans are unaware that under the “Refugee Resettlement Program,” whole Muslim communities from hostile nations are imported into the United States, circumventing whatever immigration laws that are still intact.

This is made even more dangerous by what organization determines who are refugees and who aren’t. It’s the UN, driven largely by the world’s largest international body, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The OIC is a modern-day caliphate made up of 56 countries and the Palestinian terrorists.

For years, a handful of my colleagues and I have warned of the reckless immigration polices here in America and in the West — refusing immigration status to persecuted religious minorities (Christians) under Islam (Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, etc.), while allowing whole Muslim communities from jihad nations to immigrate.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/11/heres-why-somali-muslim-refugees-ar...

Views: 2486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lois, That is quite a piece of homework. Thanks for your great research. Have you ever tried to look at Colonel House's convesation with Woodrow Wilson where he explains how the American people would be enslaved ? For some reason, which is highly suspicious, you can not really read or copy that article. It will re-direct to a different date.

In my 20's (1960's) I could feel something was not right in our country.  Increment by increment the American people have become enslaved, and most don't know, and have learned to accept it.  

I happened on this site...I did know of Wilson and his allowing the Federal Reserve to enslave us.  I also read that the main reason JFK was assassinated was because he was going to try to get rid of  the Federal Reserve.

http://9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-19...

JFK was going to go back to silver certificates for the smaller, 1,5 and probably 10 dollar bills. This of course would have required silver backing in the possesion of the government. Just as at one time we had gold in Fort Knox to back our money. Now, it is pretty easy to see that the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers did not like that. So, to me, it is plain that thier ilk is responsible for the assasination of JFK. All one has to do is look for who has the most to gain. Those people are not like Bill Gates who worked and earned his riches.

Well, said!

Jim, thanks for the great post. I have read the Colonels commentss below and thou I agree with him, I would tress that we the people need to put all of our immediate efforts in this matter to forcing John Boehner to use the power of the purse to stop ALL of this administrations anti American and un-Constitutional actions. As far as a just punishment for those that are involved in these acts, it may have to wait until after the presidential election. Now, unless some how the currents change, I believe that the democratic party in an honest election, have a little, if no chance of electing the next president. But-- we must not forget that their is enough dirty laundery for what looks like thier next candidate, to hammer them with it.

It's Jihad by stealth... only the stealth part is now overt resettlement.  Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood have advanced this covert resettlement as part of their plan to overwhelm the West and too establish Islam as the only religion and government in the Earth.  No Nation can live in peace with Islam... its stated purpose is to overthrow all other forms of government and religion... that makes them incompatible with any other form of culture and government.

Islam needs to be listed as an unacceptable religious order for admittance to the US... they are not peaceful nor do they intend on assimilating... they intend on imposing their law, government and religion wherever they settle... the evidence is visible in Europe and will soon raise its ugly head in the US.  Deport every Muslim now in America... and end all Visa's for  immigriation for Muslims. 

I agree with you.

I think we should STOP all legal and illegal immigration from countries we have nothing in common, who will not respect our people, our laws, our language, refuse to assimilate, AND who do not have sponsors...they CANNOT go on the government DOLE.

Years ago, I had a male friend, who with his family immigrated from Germany.  They had to learn the English language, learn our Constitution, laws, had to have a SPONSOR.  They had health checks.  I knew the family well.  They always talked English in public, out of respect for our people/country, at home, on occasion talked German.  They were law abiding, productive people.  BUT, now with the enemy within the new immigrants don't have to do anything, know anything.

all part of ovomits/satans the ineligible treasonous war crimes racist muslum traitor,and his equally racist attn eric{i,m in contempt of court}holder add the cair group which is a frt for the muslum terrorists group,and la razz this is treason and another attempt to bring in muslum terrorists to destroy our country.the time is now we no longer have a government.we have a muslum traitor in the wh who along with jarret/reid/sotomayer/waters/shhelia jackson/shummer/ellison/guiteriz or bring this war on americans.theres no longer any doubt about this ineligible traitor in the wh,and his agenda21{new world order}time to go to washington and kick this unconstitituional government and the un out of our country.godo bless all legal american veterans/citizens

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service