Here’s why Somali Muslim Refugees are moving to Cheyenne, Wyoming, Prepare to be shocked

They are going there to get subsidized Section 8 housing vouchers to take to another state.

Refugee resettlement is a euphemism for importing whole Muslim communities, importing jihad. I have long documented the targeting of gateway cities (smaller cities) overwhelmed with Muslim refugee immigration from countries like Somalia — cities like Emporia, Kansas, Nashville, Greeley and Fort Morgan, Colorado, Lewiston, Maine et al. The over-saturation and drain on city resources has driven these immigrants northward to settle in Wyoming, according to these reports.

Organizations like Lutheran Family Services profit enormously from the Federal government handling these refugees.

The sharia compliant enemedia, like Wyoming’s Tribune Eagle, attacks critics of mass refugee immigration into Wyoming as “bigots.” Shocka.

Most Americans are unaware that under the “Refugee Resettlement Program,” whole Muslim communities from hostile nations are imported into the United States, circumventing whatever immigration laws that are still intact.

This is made even more dangerous by what organization determines who are refugees and who aren’t. It’s the UN, driven largely by the world’s largest international body, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The OIC is a modern-day caliphate made up of 56 countries and the Palestinian terrorists.

For years, a handful of my colleagues and I have warned of the reckless immigration polices here in America and in the West — refusing immigration status to persecuted religious minorities (Christians) under Islam (Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, etc.), while allowing whole Muslim communities from jihad nations to immigrate.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/11/heres-why-somali-muslim-refugees-ar...

Views: 2486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another attack on the taxpayers and a effort to collapse the system. This is wrong and should be illegal no question.

It IS wrong and illegal, but we all know Ovomit ignores laws he does not like.

Can anyone say the word treason in regards to this administration--why can we not do something about this--our gov is infiltrated- Jared, Brennan and numerous other including bama are all alledgedly muslim

Janice, I and others are saying treason. Not only that but many have filed charges of Treason against Ovomit as I did.  When I called the FBI to follow up with my accusations, all they would say is that many others are doing the same thing.

This is an issue where numbers are of critical importance. Every Patriot needs to file their own charges if we are to force the issue. Yes this will get us on Hitler's I mean Ovomit's list but isn't America worth defending with our lives, fortunes, and sacred honor?  I believe it is which is why I filed charges.

Here is how anyone can file. There are multiple links so use the one you prefer.

http://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/obama-is-formally-and-...

http://www.petition2congress.com/4933/arrest-barack-hussein-obama-h...

http://www.petition2congress.com/10013/impeach-obama-treason

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/02/21/congressional-petition-gain...

There are other options so the point is do something! We can no longer simply vote and complain. We must take definitive action to force charges against Ovomit and all other traitors in government.

I have put my life on the line by filing these charges with the WH, my congressman, and the FBI. LCDR Walter Fitzpatrick, USN (ret) has also put his life on the line as have many others. Will you?

Obviously, the FBI is involved in the President's Treason or we would be hearing about these charges.  The Congress and most federal agents are complicit with the charges of Treason...

Is a Federal Grand Jury in fact the source of these charges?  If so, this is monumental and the MSM needs copies of the charges... and every online news agency informed.  We must have the widest dissemination of these charges made available to the American Public.

If the FBI fails to act then the Congress must act... if they fail to act then it falls to the several State's to act... if they fail then the People themselves must act or loose total control of their government and liberty.  IF...IF  their actually exist a formal indictment by a sitting, valid Federal Grand Jury charging the President with Treason... and nothing his done it is over...OVER.  Our government no longer exist and the President is in fact an Emperor.  

http://nationallibertyalliance.org/  read and or watch QUO WARRANTO  also spread the word our Sheriffs are going to DC 12/10/14 to address this lawless amnesty lets  give all the support in every way our Country is on the cliff  http://cspoa.org/

I agree... however, the Quo Warranto actions filed in several federal courts are going nowhere... as the judges are corrupt and will not act on them appropriately.

The Sheriff's should be organizing Sheriff's posse's large enough too mirror the local 'militias' of our founding father's days.  They can and should be our focus for restoring law and order...

the local sheriff needs to become the anvil of justice for the citizens of our nations... they need to focus on 'Treason' and other high crimes and misdemeanors among the judges, prosecutors and political class... They should coordinate with the 'People's Grand Jury Movement' ... too, establish a system of justice, that will remove the corrupt officers of the Courts in America 'FIRST'... then, they can go after the political class, who routinely flaunt the law.

Maybe someone in the People's Grand Jury Movement's leadership will reach out to the Sheriff's in DC and forge a union... too create a national plan too restore back law and order in the justice system.  Without a legal system that is just and actively engaging the criminal conduct of our political leaders we will never regain control of the government. 

Where did all these crooks come from       The DEPT OF HOUSING  SEC   IS PART OF THE LA RAZA --LULAC MEX DEM CORRUPTION CARTELS.    He is happy to create these  MUSLIM  terrorist  training camps.     $$$$$$$$$$$BILLIONS going into their pockets.   Same with those coming across the border..TERRORISTS.   DRUG CARTELS.   THUGS.    AND THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER BECOME AMERICANS.   NOR SPEAK ENGLISH.

We are only sinking faster. We do not seem to be able to plug the leak. That leak is immigration. Once they get here, they are our "wretched refuse". This is a serious mess!

Thanks for the research.

OUR GOVERNMENT IS SETTING UP AN ALL OUT WAR WITHIN OUR COUNTRY. Allowing THESE UNDOCUMENTED RELIGIONS AND TERRORIST INTO OUR UNITED STATES IS DOING NOTHING BUT PREPARING THE CITIZENS TO LOCK AND LOAD. WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY PRIZIONERS. IT IS TIME TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK !!

People, I hate to inform you but it's to late to get all excited about any of this now. We, "the lazy, don't give a damn" American people have set on our lazy, fat asses and allowed this Jihadi negro president to drag us down into the mud of crazyness. Not just the Traitor Obama but our "TRAITOROUS" House and Senate has betrayed the American people to the extent that I don't know if we can recover.

I think our only hope would be the complete overthrow of this whole "stinking" government. Perhaps a military coup but I don't know if Obama has left any General Officers with any gonads in our military who are capable of putting together a coup.

The Obama Regime is filled with Muslims, Communists, Marxists, ex-members of the Black Panthers, Members of the Muslim Brotherhood and worst of all, stinking, rotten, useless Democrats. 

We have allowed our government to go so far off the rails, it would take something MAJOR to happen to put this mess back together the way it should be. An example of what I am talking about is this site. This is a great site but what have we done but "talk" ? What ? 95% of us don't like what's going on and we express that on sites like this but do we do anything meaningful ? How many times have we called or written our Senators, Reps and complained about what they do or do not do ? How many times have we attended Townhall meetings in support of repairing our problems ?

What have we done to stop our fall toward Third World status ? Many of us have done things to help our situation but too many of us have done nothing. WHY NOT ?  WHY NOT ?  

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service