HARVARD PROF: TEA PARTY NOT GOING ANYWHERE, MORE LIKELY TO WIN

A government and sociology professor at Harvard writes that the Tea Party is more likely than not to "win in the end" in an age when Americans are becoming more removed from Washington and distrusting the federal government and their elected officials. 

"Tea Party forces will still win in the end," Theda Skocpol writes, unless moderate Republicans can defeat them. Skocpol concedes that the Tea Party "will triumph just by hanging on long enough" as Americans are getting fed up by "our blatantly manipulated democracy and our permanently hobbled government."

The article, "Why The Tea Party Isn't Going Anywhere," was first published in the journalDemocracy, and later reprinted in The Atlantic

Despite the fact that Democrats, the mainstream media, and the Republican establishment again were predicting the "demise of the Tea Party" immediately after the government shutdown ended, Skocpol doesn't believe so.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/29/Harvard-Prof-Tea...

Views: 2341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you totally and I am scared out of my wits that we are done as a nation ! 

God willing the Tea Party will go on for ever.

Only if we unify !

Johnny Christensen

That's my wish for the New Year.  Unfortunately, with the severe dumbing down we've been given over the past 50 years the and common used of God knows what drugs it really would be a miracle if it happened--doesn't mean we can't aggravate things along in the Right direction.

Yes it is , thank you !

Does anyone know if there is a way we can arrest Soros for treason and manipulation of the Constitution?  I don't know much about the law, but it is clear he is complicit in all of this.  I just wonder what would happen if someone got to him and put alot of pressure on him.  How.....I don't know, but seems like a good place to start.  Any suggestions?

Dire straits require dire measures.  This might seem extreme, and it is.  My suggestion is that we ask someone of courage to take one for the team.  Take the head off, and the body will eventually die. 

In the combat zone our CO put this out:  We abide by the ROE's, but if we are ambushed or attacked in any fashion we FIGHT our way through.  Go out with all weapons to unload.

In other words, we weren't there to negotiate nor pick up people to interrogate.   This CO did not want to sacrifice his team by trying to curry favor with the tribal elders or try to build rapport with war lords. The CO wanted us to complete our mission so he could bring us back home to our families alive. 

Now we are at war with ourselves.  The enemy, yes, Soros and the Usurper occupying the American people's White House, have made it perfectly clear that they intend to destroy us.  Soros and his puppet, this evil Usurper are the enemy.  They are enemies domestic.

Someone take him out now.  This is war.

I think we have some who are willing to do that !

Two things to agree with.

The enemy is domestic.

This is war.

How to win is still under discussion.

H. Gregory Badger: Correct!

The enemy is domestic. This has been an ongoing war that is certainly escalating. Fortunately, now more than ever, individuals are being enlightened to the real dangers of blatant deceit and deception. To win, the discussions must continue in order to organize and implement the steps towards the desired solution. If we remain focused and undeterred, ......we will prevail!!!

True with this added...

2 Chronicles 7:14 The formula for success.

I'd bet the bank the reason the elites of all stripes disparage anyone who considers themselves conservative or a tea party type is this...

Their lives are smoke in God's nostrils, they know it, they are doomed, and anyone who exhibits love or a sound mind (see my post earlier on wisdom) reminds them of their dire straits and must be eliminated.

EXACT SAME THING PRECIPITATED WWII...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service