Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like for you all to take a moment to wish someone very special  to all us folks here at Command Center a VERY SPECTACULARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yes folks, our very own National Director Dee is celebrating her birthday today and I want you all to join us here at Command Center in wishing her a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Dee!!

We Love you Bunches and hope your

day is GREAT!!

Your Command Center Team and Members!

Views: 2712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Dee!  Thank u for all u do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE; )  Live long, Live Strong.

Happy birthday dee!!! Best wishes for an awesome lady!

All the best to you Dee! Have a great day!

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday and God's Blessings upon you !

Happy Birthday, Dee. Thank you for all you do!!

Wishing you a Happy Birthday  Dee !! . It is good to take all the birthdays you can get.

WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND KEEPING US INFORMED.

Happy Birthday, dear lady, and many more. Keep up the good fight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE ~ HOPE YOU ARE BLESSED ~ AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS

I celebrated my 70th on Saturday             YOU ARE SO COOL GOOD NIGHT & MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN Rev Gloria M Boroff

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service