Hamas-CAIR Leader Calls For Overthrow Of U.S. Government!

In the recent past I shared the following video by anonymous with you regarding one of the greatest threats we face in America today-You Decide:

Video: Anonymous - WAKE UP AMERICA they are COMING! - "Donald Trump"!-Posted on YouTube.com-By Anonymous Updates-On November 11, 2016:

This evening I wanted to share the following recent article that reveals that the Hamas-The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) leader recently called for the overthrow of the U.S. Government. What’s wrong with this picture?-You Decide:

Email Template

Hamas-CAIR Leader Calls For Overthrow Of U.S. Government!-Posted on Freedom Outpost-By Pamela Geller-On November 13, 2016:

The following articles from the recent past, along with a recent article relate to and/or further support the above article and video-You Decide:

CAIR Imagery Makes Obstructionist Goal Clear!-Posted ITP News-On January 12, 2011:

Federal judge confirms CAIR is Hamas: ‘Unsealed ruling reveals 'ample evidence' tying group to terror’-Posted on WND.com-On November 23, 2010:

rome-will-be-conquered-1-1
Muslim Crowds Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ And Declare To Italians- ‘Build Us Mosques Or We Will Take Over The Vatican!’-Posted on Freedom Outpost-By Walid Shoebat-On November 13, 2016:

I believe that the above video and articles relate to and/or further support my following blog-You Decide:

What are CAIRs obstructionist goals?

God Bless Our Country/Republic.
Semper Fi!
Jake

Views: 893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go ahead BOZOS try and take over our country, 99% of Americans own guns and we will fight to keep our nation just as it is,the Muslims think they are going to force us to do what they say, We The People will never give up our fight against Radical Muslims.

Care to come by my house and try that raghead BULLSHIT I'll show ya'll some SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY 2nd Amendment Style!!

Please keep in mind that the only difference between a Radical Muslim and a Moderate Muslim is that Radical Muslims want to kill all of us Infidels and Moderate Muslims want Radical Muslims to kill all of us Infidels.  In other words. . .they are all targets.

How convenient for them that Obama has been filling our cities with Muslims right before his 'reign' ends.  I want that treasonous half-breed bastard before a firing squad.

This shit has been going on for along time with the placement of these ragheads in the government.Look who they got to chair the dnc keith ellis cant get more muslim than that It's all part of the silent calliphate it's been going on for over 30 years!!

They are slowly being injected into our government. Soon Ellis will become DNC chair and he is the most radical CAIR supporter in DC.

that should prety much do it for the muslims

Islam is EXTREMELY dangerous.

This is against the law to talk in this manner.,

What we need is a Muslim placed as chair of the DNC. Yes sir; that should straighten things out. Someone, like say Rep. Keith Ellison.

"At age 19, while attending Wayne State University in Detroit, Ellison converted from Catholicism to Islam, later giving the following explanation: "I can't claim that I was the most observant Catholic at the time [of my conversion]. I had begun to really look around and ask myself about the social circumstances of the country, issues of justice, issues of change. When I looked at my spiritual life, and I looked at what might inform social change, justice in society... I found Islam."*

* Source: Wikipedia

Hey, let the Dems pick this radical Muslim as their next chair replacement. Go for it, I say. I just love seeing them shoot themselves each time in the foot. Maybe the next shot that they fire will be in their collective heads. A Party suicide, would be nice.

If they still haven't figured out that America has had enough of the 'increasingly moving to the Left' DEMs - then I say, let them continue to experience more landslide losses at the voting booths. We all know who is controlling the DEMs and thanks to the Obama destructive policies and their poor candidate choice of re-tread (un-indicted felon) Hillary Clinton, they'll just have to peddle their anti-Americanism somewhere else. 

....and that goes for Glenn Beck, as well.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service