Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out: “This is a Society Preparing For War”

by:  Mac Slavo

President Barack Obama is, arguably, the best gun salesman ever. Over 65 million guns have been purchased since the President took office in 2009. FBI background check statistics indicate that, over the last twelve months, Americans purchased a new gun every 1.5 seconds, a figure which suggests there is much more to the recent panic buying than people just stocking up to go hunting or sports shooting.

The following guns and ammo industry report indicates that every major gun and ammunition manufacturer in the country is running at 100% capacity, with many so far behind that they’ve stopped taking new orders altogether.

Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.

RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.

FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1. Remington-Maxed out!

Armalite: Maxed out.

DPMS: Can’t get enough parts to produce any more product.

COLT: Production runs increasing weekly…bottle necked by Bolt carrier’s.

LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity…can’t get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.

Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.

RELOADERS… ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra’s for reloading purposes… it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we’ll keep you posted…

Many who have exercised their Second Amendment protections are first time buyers concerned with Federal and State gun grabs being spearheaded by politicians who are using the Sandy Hook school shooting as a pretext to restrict access to personal defense rifles, larger capacity magazines, and even ammunition.

read more:

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/guns-and-ammo-production-maxe...

Views: 2777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ STAN and FYI for CARTER on page 10----

MANY are assuming that the MILITARY will back the clown in our HOUSE---well beg to differ with ANYONE who says that. INTEL I have from some very reliable people in DOD ,DIA and the Pentagon--which includes several top ranking Marines is----OBAMA will or MIGHT have a 10% figure that will follow his orders--and thats streaching it---HE screwed himself when he ASKED again if OUR MILITARY would fire on REAL AMERICANS---this was asked before by a fool in the NAVY at the STUMPS---29 Palms for those who never been there--TO a MAN the answer was --NO---that was UNDER the BONE HEAD BILLY BJ CLITOON!---

I can state for a FACT CARTER that I can put in the field about 1400 + COMBAT vets and ACTIVE DUTY--many are like me RECON,SEAL, RANGER,and AIRFORCE SPEC OPS...we all have an ASSORTMENT of weapons and WHAT we don't have we know where to get them---quick!

MY oath was to the CONSTITUTION as is ALL MILITARY OFFICERS--not to--MR KENYAN NEGRO or the LIBERAL TRASH--- WE have had it... you are now on NOTICE that WE are ready to do what IT TAKES to salvage and SAVE our COUNTRY from TRASH like you!

WE the PEOPLE are just waiting and WE DO have several REAL AMERICANS that CAN and WILL LEAD in the REBUILDING of our COUNTRY based on OUR CONSTITUTION--something that the...TRASH....seem to like PIZZING on! Culture of corruption------STARTS in our WHITE HOUSE and flows down to the lowest levels---affecting many many REAL AMERICANS THE only way to stop this is from the TOP down not the BOTTOM UP!

there are OTHER VETERAN combat units being formed as we speak and read this. WHAT the OBAMANATION and his MINIONS are VERY AFRAID of is the POWER we COMBAT VETS have add to that the POWER of the AMERICAN CITIZEN.

THERE WILL BE --NO R.O.E-YA GOT THAT YOU OBAMA MORONS--NO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT TO HOLD US BACK--YA GOT A WEAPON--BRING IT UP OR POINT IT YOU WILL DIE

1500 FULLY ARMED COMBAT VETS---and I'm not done yet---there are MORE I and others still have to contact but I know that with WHAT WE HAVE--the NAPPY GOONS and the FUNNY BOYS (FBI) will need MANY BAGS or some of the TEMP COFFINS that are stacked in various areas---WE and I do mean WE DO have the SAME weapons as a MARINE RIFLE COMPANY or an ARMY PLT or a COMPANY of SEALS ---the SAME WEAPONS and then some. WE are AMERICAS VETERANS and WE will as COL WEST also said---NOT ALLOW the TRASH in DC to continue destroying our country !!

OH AND A WORD TO THE FEDS THAT ARE ON THIS AND OTHER SITES READING AND WATCHING--YOU HAD BETTER CHOOSE WHERE YOU STAND BECAUSE YOU WILL ONLY HAVE SECONDS WHEN YOU ARE IN OUR CROSS HAIRS...AND IF YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF IDIOTS---THINK AGAIN--I-CORP NAM---MUTTERS RIDGE,DONG HA MTN AND THE TRAIL-BEEN THERE DONE THAT

WE THE PEOPLE-WON'T BACK DOWN-NOPE WE WON'T BACK DOWN! 

GUN CONFISCATION......in a sense I hope he does as that will --I say again..WILL..put WE the PEOPLE.. ARMED VETERANS and ACTIVE DUTY on the streets.....YOU GOT THAT OBAMA---and WILL result in HIS REMOVAL from our PROPERTY in DC along with many others---INCLUDING the OTHER LIAR --HOLDER....and trials for the MANY ACTS of TREASON that MANY of THE illegal OBAMA  buddies and HE have done...INCLUDING LIBYA and the murders there of OUR PEOPLE. WHAT's that you say --"MANY of US will die"---YUP WE KNOW THAT but when WE are FINISHED YOU will be MADE an EXAMPLE OF as will the rest of your LIBERAL TRASH...YA see WE who have fought for OUR FREEDOMS in LANDS FAR AWAY and would rather FIGHT and MAYBE DIE for OUR FREEDOMS and OUR---YA got that OUR COUNTRY right HERE in OUR COUNTRY!  AS I have posted is several other areas--- I and MANY of my VETERAN and ACTIVE Military FRIENDS are and HAVE BEEN --"LOCKED and LOADED"...we also have a MUTUAL DEFENSE POLICY--if one of us is acosted BY FEDS,COPS or OTHER GUN-GRABBERS-- we ALL RESPOND to help that person out---OH DID I fail to say WE ARE a small group-apx. 1400...REAL AMERICANS. WORD out to the TRASH---WE can put about 100 of our FRIENDS together in about 2 minutes--and WE all are VERY WELL ARMED!! THATS the benny of having friends close to you--OH and all it will take is a PUSH of ONE BUTTON--yup an ELECTRONIC ALERT goes out to a location map and lites up where to go---HEY you AZZWIPES in DC and YOU especially there MR MORONIC LIAR--"YA WANNA COME AND PLAY WITH REAL AMERICANS"---WE do and WILL SHOOT and ASK QUESTIONS LATER--YOU ARE WARNED! WE will NOT HESITATE to PULL a TRIGGER as MOST of your LEA will---COMES with the TERRORITY---COMBAT VBETERANS !! 

OH and HERES a WORD to those who MIGHT... want my guns---better bring LOTS of bags as YOU and the others will be GREAT targets--and for the rest of the MORONS who back OBAMA AND his TRASH---COME get some---what I have access to is the SAME as IF NOT BETTER THAN the MILITARY and BETTER than the BULL CRAP COPS have---three center mass---NOPE how about a 7.62 EXPLODER to the head---ya THAT's custom AMMO--got some of the same for my hand guns to---AND MILSPEC body armor--LOLOL--MINE IS BETTER.....-   SEMPER FI to all WATCH your six and may GOD have MERCY ON THOSE DOMESTIC ENEMIES---as WE the PEOPLE WON'T!

Looks to me like STAN might have hit on the truth about a DEFEATEST such as you---OH and DON"T worry SPELLMAN---I or another REAL AMERICAN will do YOUR SHARE to regain control of OUR COUNTRY---YOU are NOT on the NEED to know list--as are MANY ---SHAME you don't know the KEY THINGS that we who have served do.

OH and BTFW--I USE CAPS for EXTRA EMPHSIS....don't like it DON'T READ WHAT I POST!

Gentlemen, it seems that the troll, Carter Sellman, likes to shoot his mouth off  about much that he does not know, or understand. The Muslims, who hit America on 9/11 didn't have any weapons with which to harm us until they figured out how to use our own machines against us. The Viet Cong, as many a vet of that war will attest, were dangerous at adapting tactics to fight us. The Afghans put up one hell of a fight in their country  for a bunch of neanderthals,and finally managed to drive the Russians out. It doesn't take the biggest, baddest toys on the block, it takes a passion and belief in a righteous cause more than anything. No one is advocating starting civil war, however, if the Progressives in Washington D.C. really believe that they can simply step all over our Constitution and take our weapons, they have another thing coming. Barack Obama does not want to roll the dice and see if he will be the first to conquer this country. Enough said. Ladies and gentlemen know that we, will cover each other's six.

Well Said !!!!  Michael ....

Right on the Mark there Michael---TROLLS never can post real facts AND AS a NAM VET I can state with out a doubt--CHARLIE learned real quick!!

OBAM and his NAPPY classed or tried to VETERANS as TERRORISTS --well I'm here to tell you this TRASH ain't seen nothing yet. THE skill sets I have are with out a doubt varied and DEADLY as are those of my Brothers in Arms. MY last job was INTEL--along with some black work so IF the Shit hits the fan I and many others ALREADY know where we will get to. FROM there we will--REPEAT--WILL with the Assist of some HIGH PLACED MILITARY FRIENDS WILL evict and HOLD for trial ALL of the OBAMA ADMIN--and THAT you can bank on.

CARTER--you are so full of crap WE can smell you all the way to Fairfax.

SHAME that you continue to trash talk ---some here feel you might make a GREAT OBAMA spokesman---better than his JAY BIRD!.

NOW if YOU REALLY want into Langley  OR the Pentagon--LET ME KNOW as I stil have free access....If I were you I'd be VERY CAREFUL with your trash talk YOU never know when YOU MIGHT meet a REAL OPERATOR---one that has NO qualms about who,what and how you are handled.

Have a great life....and tell the OBAMANATION --WE the PEOPLE are ready--

I do believe Carter's statement was dripping with sarcasm.  LOL  I think he well "get's it."

At any rate, no name calling please.

Carter,

So I've read enough now to figure where you're coming from.  You're just trying to be a realist; are not an Obot.  Are saying that we need to organize for the 2014 elections, as our only viable option.

I beg to differ.  (And you DID ask me if I had any ideas.)  

(1) I don't think we can wait that long.  There are too many signs of Obama putting a federal police force in place, ready to go for a false flag op & consequent declaration of martial law; when that will be all she wrote.  (Whether they will "support and defend" him or not is another question.  But he DOES pay them.)

(2) Doug Vogt and Paul Ivey continue to make a compelling case for the forgery of Obama's BC (both forms).  There is enough prima facie evidence for it to go to a grand jury, and the FBI.  Yes, AG Holder is the FBI's boss; but I would trust that there are enough good American citizens still amongst the ranks of the FBI that, with such evidence in hand, they would stage an arrest of their boss and his minions.  If not of HIS boss as well. Otherwise

(3) There is always People Power, short of firepower.  Major releases (TV/newspaper ads & social networking sites) to The People of the detailed evidences for the forgeries of Obama's bona fides (not just the 2 BCs; there is the particularly glaring fraud involving his theft of the S.S.N. of one Harrison J. Bounel), followed by a march on Washington of The People, Assembled - sans weapons; purely a nonviolent civil disobedience 'offense' , to counter the treason that has taken place - and we take our country back, without a shot being fired.

Come on.  Shoot it down.  I want to hear your arguments.    

Although your just-previous comment, about your links with the CIA, gives me pause about YOUR creds...

In any event: Have a go at shooting my take on the matter down.  I'm curious to know your reply to such a scenario.  Besides just rejecting it out of hand.

FUNNY thing SELLMAN---YOUR the only one HERE THAT has made up anything---YOUR type is all mouth and no balls---ya WE real AMERICANS will cover your sorry butt when things get tough because WE know you will be going the OTHER WAY away from any fight.

YOU fall into the catagory of---NO CLUE to reality just like the TRASH in our HOUSE.

YOUR not worth wasting any more time on...HAVE a great life

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a troll.  No need for name calling, please.

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2015   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service