Groups ask school districts to reconsider transgender restroom policies

MADISON, Wis. — Sparta Area School District Superintendent John Hendricks is a man of few words when describing the motivation behind his proposal to allow transgender students to use school restrooms of the gender with which they identify.

Unfortunately for Hendricks, Wisconsin Family Action and Alliance Defending Freedom are being loud and clear in their message that such gender identity policies violate a student’s right to bodily privacy and potentially could cost taxpayers by opening up school districts to legal liabilities.

But it’s not like Sparta, a small city of 9,600 in western Wisconsin, is acting alone. More and more school boards in the state and across the country are implementing new guidelines to accommodate transgender individuals, who make up 0.3 percent of the nation’s population.

“The first responsibility of a school board and a school administration is to protect the safety of students and to protect their privacy …When you have these policies, you put those at risk,” Wisconsin Family Action President Julaine Appling told Wisconsin Reporter. “At a minimum, you put the right to privacy at full risk for students when you allow the very, very few people who fall into these transgender situations to use bathrooms reserved for the opposite sex.”

In an Oct. 7 letter sent to Sparta School Board members, Alliance Defending Freedom and Wisconsin Family Action explain that no federal laws require public schools to pass comparable policies. Similar memorandums were sent to school boards in Minnesota and Rhode Island.

read more here: http://watchdog.org/181195/transgender-school-bathroom/?utm_source=...

Views: 580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO MORE OF THIS PC CRAP....All these moves by these yoyo's encourage kids to think they must be "that way".....come on , give me a break!

When are the rights of the people that do not gender mixing going to be honored.    Worse put in a bathroom for one    and let them have at it.   

cheaper solution - if they don't do so already:  in boy bathrooms, enclose all with stalls, as they do in the girls' bathrooms.  No open urinals, etc.  just put all toilets in all bathrooms with stalls around each with doors that lock.  Fixes everything - go to the bathroom of the gender you look like, nobody will know the difference unless you make a big deal out of it verbally yourself - which isn't polite for anyone to do, boy, girl, transgender.  Done - a couple of thousand dollars a campus, no problem.

I continue to believe we need to study why we are seeing such and increase in children and adults with gender identity problems.  Is it because the LGBT groups are promoting this behavior or is there a real genetic or chemical cause that is actually altering the hormonal makeup of individuals?

Could it be something in the vaccines, or the GMO fruits/veggies, or the growth hormones given to livestock?  Something is going on to see such a marked increase of such claims.

I read yesterday how in Africa, Catholic Bishops have filed a claim against the WHO for adding a abortion inducing element that eventually leads to sterility that is being given in the Tetanus shots.

Something is going on, I'm just not sure what exactly it is but they are messing with our children and that needs to be exposed and stopped!

The media, academia, Hollywood, liberal activists and certain politicians promote and support the perverted LGBT agenda. There is only male and female. The LGBT "people" choose to live the way they do. Period. End of discussion.

Carolan.

This COULD be a 'condition' which has been around for a long, long time, but was (a) not recognized, (b) not admited to for frar of ridicule, or (c), induced by the power of suggestion.  Actually (c) would not be a condition that has been around, but rather one that has been created by people who want to find sexual deviancy in everybody, especially children.  

Possibly something in the vaccines...  They are administered in such high doses, with multiple vaccines at a sitting.  And they are given to such VERY young babies.  Connections have been found and denied  to Autism, so why not these 'conditions'?  THe baby's immune system is not developed, and the portions of the brain connectrd to reproductive organs and the association of them to the consiousness of being could result in later confusion.  When I was a kid, we didn't have these things.  Everybody was expected to get Measels, Chicken Pox, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), and Mumps.  The only one I managed to NOT get was Mumps!  But I never didn't know who or what I was, and neither did any of the kids I went to school with.  (Boys or Girls)

GMO 'foods' are a differnet story, and the question here is have they been around long enough to have efected 10 Y. O's and older?  I read where they are not particularly good for us, and certain ones are devistating our BEES, without whom we won't have ANYTHING to eat in a short time.  

This is a perfect example of an educated idiot who is following the Obamanation agenda of creating division and chaos for the sake of less then 0.3 percent of the population. Every day we see more and more of the liberal mentality sweeping across this nation. It is written; "Men, thinking themselves wise, became fools." As I have said many times over the past 6 years, Obamanation is here to destroy this nation. He has already taken steps to cull our patriots from the military, and now he has demanded the removal of all Hell Fire and Tomahawk Missiles from our military arsenal by 2015-2016. In other words, he is removing our fundamental ability to protect ourselves from foreign invaders. If you doubt what I am saying, do the work I did and study this mans policies instead of keeping your heads buried in the sands of indifference. Obamanation is working to destroy you, your family, and all your friends. WAKE UP!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Obama Lies Again: – Ignores That The Year After Signing The Stimulus More Than (4) Million Jobs Were Lost

Former President Obama, the only President in US history who had his FBI and other Intel agencies spy on the opposition party candidate, claims that he created the great economy that Americans are enjoying today. The only thing Obama created was debt and massive job losses with his horrible economic recovery.

Yesterday the former President tweeted an effort to take credit for President Trump’s successful economy:

Joe Hoft@joehoft

Of course another @BarackObama lie. He can’t open his mouth without lying. 11 years ago the US lost (4.3) million jobs over the next 12 months. Horrible liar. https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1229432034650722304 

Barack Obama  @BarackObama

Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.

President Obama’s policies were a disgrace and a failure. He doubled the national debt in spite of zero interest rates from the Fed. His recovery was the worst in US history.

Also, Obama’s assertion is just plain false. The ‘Stimulus’ was passed in February 2009 right after Obama took over the Presidency. He promised to not pass any bills for at least a week to allow for the bills to be read by the people but lied as soon as he was sworn in. The Stimulus was hundreds and hundreds of pages of government handouts to Democrat districts and it was close to $1 million. This was not what America needed and it led to the Tea Party.

Far-left Wikipedia has this to say about the Stimulus:

Note that in his infinite wisdom, NYT economist Paul Krugman is credited with arguing that “the stimulus was far smaller than the economic crisis warranted”. (He also said the markets would crash and burn if President Trump was elected President.)

The data shows that the 12 months after Obama’s stimulus, the US lost 4.3 million jobs:

In Obama’s first three years he netted a loss of 1.5 million jobs compared to President Trump who has added more than 6.7 million jobs.

When it comes to the economy, the billionaire schools the community organizer every time.

Tucker: Bloomberg is trying to buy the election

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service