Graham: 'We’re in a religious war; Obama's 'campaign promises are getting a lot of people killed'

The Transcript:

HH: One of the first Americans to react to the slaughter in Paris, the assassination of journalists and police alike this morning was Senator Lindsey Graham from South Carolina. He put out a statement on the terror attacks. He was talked to by Dana Bash, and he joins me now. Senator Graham, welcome, thank you for joining us, and I think you hit the right note here, which is people have got to wake up. This is getting worse, not better.

LG: It is, and what should we learn from this? My condolences to the families and the people who were killed and injured, and to the French people, but it’s not an attack on our homeland, but it’s definitely an attack on our way of life. So here’s what I take from Paris. We should reevaluate our Defense policies on several fronts. Number one, this was definitely ISIL-inspired, if not directed. Here’s the first question. Is there a command and control capability from Syria and Iraq to direct people in France or other places? Was there a French franchise of ISIS that’s so organized they could direct this attack? Somebody planned this attack. Somebody directed it. It was very professional. Did that happen inside of France, or was there a connection to Iraq and Syria? The longer it takes to destroy ISIL, the more likely we are to get hit, because every day they survive and stay rich and entrenched in Syria and Iraq, the more likely a foreign fighter comes our way with an American passport or a European passport.

HH: Now earlier today, Senator…

LG: Yeah.

HH: …you told Dana Bash over on CNN people in your business need to be concerned.

LG: Yes.

HH: I think this was a strategic attack by ISIS on a journalistic outlet to send a message to all media.

LG: Yeah.

HH: Do you agree with that?

LG: Totally. They’re soft targets, and they get a big bang for their buck. But President Obama is really not engage in a strategy to degrade and destroy ISIL. I believe he’s trying to contain the threat and get it, you know, let the clock run out on his watch, because to destroy ISIL, you’ve got to have an American ground component. Mosul is a city of a million people. Fallujah was a city of a hundred thousand. And the only way we liberated Fallujah from Al Qaeda in Iraq was about 99,000 Marines and American Army personnel. Mosul’s ten times larger. How can the Iraqi Army do it without some American help? And the Syrian side is a complete mess. So number one, I think the President is consciously avoiding a policy to destroy ISIL, and that makes us less safe at home, causes opportunities to hit us. Number two, the President’s policies regarding high value terrorist suspects is to read them their Miranda rights. We no longer hold people as enemy combatants. We give them a lawyer, put them in federal court within hours or days of capture. We’re losing a lot of human intelligence because he’s abandoned an enemy combatant law of war model. And third, and we’ve talked about this a lot, the Defense cuts, the intelligence community’s budget is going to be devastated when sequestration kicks back in, in 2016. There’s a perfect storm brewing to have this country hit again.

more transcript:

http://www.hughhewitt.com/senator-lindsey-graham-president-united-s...

Views: 466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Words, just words.

Graham Hasn't got a Clue he spouts a lot of garbage and says nothing meaningfull,

If you really want to defeat this basterds then you have to get tough, Number one you have to stop their progress hear in america and cut their funding for here first, you start by putting them on an American terriost list you Cut all funding To Org.'s like ISNA,Cair ,MAS,MSA, and all the other Muslim Brother Hood Groups, Start Deporting these So Called Muslim Refugee's and Stop accepting any more . and You start with a commision  and committe on un- American and Islamic  activites.. and go after all thoes that perscribe to Ragical thinking and preaching. You then turn your attinsion to all thoes that are actievely in our Goverment Agencies and Purge them  as well as Our Military and Purge All of them from all the Branches of our military. Mr. Graham If your really concerned with the atack On Religious beliefes and the safty of the American People That is what you do and that's Just a Start, and one more thing you Stop all recurting in Our Prison system's

How can anything happen and be a surprise if we know that America has become the toy of the World Domination Political Class?
Lindsey Graham has shown himself to be what he is during the Clinton impeachment.

Congress is no more than a boom-box for the deaf and rhythm section for Barack O'Boehner -- that's what it looks like on a good day.

Six years of Obama's steady capitulation to Islamic terrorism and we are only now reaching this conclusion.  Truly SLOW THINKERS!

He is correct.  Obama's non action will be the on set of yet more killings.  These leaders in the USA, Canada and others appeasing to muslims and Islam is dangerous.  This country is not secure and it will happen here.  What will Obama do  get up and say OOPS!!  No his main job is to keep the USA safe and its citizens.  He is not doing that and perhaps impeachment should be beginning.

The war with islam is TERRORISM PERIOD!!  The IDEOLOGY-OCCULT of islam is NOT a religion!!

We need strong government leadership against the muslim attack that has been going on for a while. Obama is too weak and inept to provide the leadership that is needed. Only a powerful government can win the onslaught from the muslims. It also needs to operate outside the law to defeat this vicious enemy.

Paul:
I have problems with all four of these short sentences.

Perhaps the definition of dictator in some dictionary may use the word 'leader' but in America tody we have no leaders in positions of governmental power.

We do have a powerful government; consuming more than a quarter of our productivity to support more than half the population of non-contributors in addition to an agenda of pursuing a war on Americans and supporting our enemies; it does not need more 'power.'

America never needs to operate 'outside the law,' American Law, is what we have with a regime that refuses to do what it was formed and restricted to -- or own government has become the most vicious enemy of The People, promoting fear and distrust of themselves. 

These particular terrorists are only the most primitive form of Nazis -- they deserve no more discussion or analysis than what it takes to wipe them from the face of the earth. The regime is not interested in that in the least, as kindred spirits. Time to know that my friend.

It all depends on the people involved, doesn't it? When the regime is of kindred spirit we have a huge problem. No question about that which is why I said that we don't have inept leadership these days. But surely when patriots are involved we should all be grateful that we have people who defend the US with all means necessary. I am certainly happy that we had great patriots like Oliver North and the people in the CIA post 9/11, for example, who took care of things the way they needed to be taken care of. That is what I mean by having a strong government: it does what is necessary, period. In that context I think it is ok to disregard some commie pc laws. - I was certainly not talking about taking more of the economic pie.

Thanks Paul.

I like your response much more than I could the original posting -- the importance of coming to an understanding is never to be min8mized.

Stay strong.

Lindsey can say all he wants about what happened in France, We can say all we want also, but we had better start addressing what is happening in America. We already have Ft. Hood, Boston, NYC Police murders and beheading happening here.

First we have to secure our borders, if the America borders are not secured first we will never survive as a free country. Then we have to move into cities such as Dearborn, Mich. and reassert American's Rule of Law instead of Sharia law.

Teddy Roosevelt  Stated: We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an;

American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn't doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. . . We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people.

And I say; The damn politicians, from the time of Woodrow Wilson, with very few exceptions, have spend their energy destroying the substance of America.  They have opened the borders to any and all who wish to come here, they have amnestied millions of people who have no loyalty to America and in fact many are enemies of America and work against it at every turn.  They create an environment where those persons find it easy to vote even though they are not American.  It should be obvious to the most ignorant among us that we are in the final years of America sovereignty.  When the politicians allowed dual citizenship, they stuck a knife in the backs of loyalty and America's sovereignty.  

We have to deport those who are not American regardless of where they are from.  If they are naturalized citizens, or amnestied people and partake in efforts to over throw our constitution, revoke their citizenship, and deport them.

We have to return to our Constitution and the Rule of Law. 

Senator Graham, can you say "late to the party?"  How about, we don't believe even one iota of what you are saying.  You are willing to throw the borders open, grow our government, and you and your type patently ignore time and again calls from the American people to turn things around in DC.  You are as disingenuous as they come, and in likelihood you will go back to Capitol Hill and in the next month or so be talking about how to continue to fund Obama's policies, which you insist are getting us killed, all over again.  But hey, what's a few dead Americans here or there?  We've got millions to spare.  As long as nothing gets between you and your posh lifestyle, all is right with the world.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service