Are Republicans seeking to force a shutdown of the federal government?

Should we do 'Whatever It Takes' to balance our budget and reduce spending?

Get This: House Speaker John Boehner, an Ohio Republican, said on Feb. 17 that he won’t accept a short-term extension of the government’s current spending authority without cuts.

How far is too far?

Should Congress approve short-term extensions with spending cuts in the interim?

The Republican-controlled House voted 235-189 to cut at least $61 billion from fat-cat spending! This could set the stage for a dog-fight with Dems! If so that dog-fight could bring government to a standstill after March 4! That is when the current continuing resolution expires.

So, do what it takes? Or play it safe?

Views: 789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Boehner is no Newt!  Newt with all his battle scars of life forced accused rapist, disbarred for 8 years for lying to a Federal Judge, and not telling how many Monica's in his closet, to reform welfare.  Nasty Clinton claimed he did it on his own, but liars can never but trusted.  This Government should have been shut down in 2010 but Boehner has no spine to do what Newt did.  Coward, big spender, I pray somebody takes this crybaby on in a primary in Ohio when he is up for re-election. 

No one said a word about Newt !   Reach around and pull your head out of your rectum !

Corolyn's words are nowhere to be found and my brain is well engaged and works a great deal better then what I see from you !   Grow an inverted appendage and copulate with yourself until you expire !!!

Are you still in your PJ's in mommie's basement?  Newt forced Clinton to reform Welfare and "big government" and disbarred Clinton claimes he did it all by himeself.  Get It?

probably not, smokin'something?  Boehner hasn't the nerve to shut down the government like Newt did, to stop Clinton from doing the same thing as you King Obama, spending you and children not yet born into poverty for the next 40 years!  You probably don't care about anything but yourself and King Obama.  This is why your head is where the sun don't shine, I'll keep you in my prayers for your eyes, to be open for those who will come after you are long dead and gone! 

I'll keep you in my prayers as well as myself, yes I am a sinner. Thank you for your judgement.

You're talking ancient history and Boehner has no balls to do anything that requires guts.  It is going to take a strong, unselfish, moral individual to get this mess straight and who that is I don't know, however there is someone out there that can do the job and all we need do is find that individual !  Looking at Tea Party members in terms of numbers, barely over 22,000 people we are a drop in the bucket !  However that is how our revolution started and 300 years ago we got tired of being controlled and the time is at hand to look at options !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us do whatever it takes to put this country on sound footing and start over with a New president, congress and follow only the Rule of Law , the Constitution and Bill of Rights !  Time to again lead and not follow no matter the course we have to take !

I hope he does shut it down.....will make it easier to get romney in office........

I never meant Obama shutting it down, that would mean Marshall Law; I meant the Patriot Citizens of this Great Country and by doing whatever it takes to make this place liveable again !   90 million citizen gun owners who most of have served in the armed forces and know what to do !

Yes they do Mr. MacKey, but let me politely recommend that you use the term martial law as there is no such thing as Marshall Law nor should it be given in upper case.  We are trying to present the best face against our enemies so it is important that we use our language better than they do!  We are on the same team and are fighting for our national liberty.  If Obama gets in we are doomed or are headed for another American revolution.  I think that every one who participates in reading or contributing to this forum should go door to door to inform our fellow citizens what it is we are up against.  Keep your power dry good sir!

"Obama is going to RAISE OUR TAXES" come January because he will let the Bush tax cuts expire.  When millions and millions of American citizens are without jobs and 50% of the people DON'T PAY "ANY" TAXES. AND ON TOP OF THAT WE NOW HAVE "OBAMATAXCARE".   Defeat Obama....Defend Liberty!

we the people,who are the real government,if the government shut down,we the people,wouldn,t know the difference anyway,these treasonous do nothing traders in govt,haven,t done anything for we the people,in a long,long time,so go ahead and shut down,you useless lawless,treasonous do nothing haven,t done anything for we the people in a long time anyway,we don,t need you,or want any of you do nothings any way.god bless ron paul,sheriff joe and cold case posse,brian terry and family,chuck norris,frank serpico,and all american veternas/citizens.one nation under god 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service