GOP Outraged at Obama's Visa Move: 'Blatantly Breaking the Law'

Republicans were outraged Thursday after the Obama administration eased new visa requirements for certain European travelers who have visited Iran, Iraq, Syria, or Sudan in the last five years — accusing President Barack Obama of appeasing Tehran and charging that the changes would undercut efforts to prevent terrorists from entering the United States. 

"The Obama administration is blatantly breaking the law, a law the president himself signed," said House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul of Texas. "This is not a difference of opinion over statutory interpretation, it is a clear contradiction of the law and the agreement we reached with the White House. 

"President Obama is again putting his relationship with Iran's supreme leader over the security of Americans." 

Both McCaul and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte said that the new exemptions had already been rejected by Congress. 

Read more: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-visa-break-law/2016/01/21/id... 

Views: 732

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ever notice that there is never ANY push back from the so called leadership of the GOP. WHY IS THAT???? I assume it is they have sold their testicles to the baboonzo.

YES SOLD THEIR +++++++++ TO THE BABOON / FINGERS IN THE COOKIE JAR { SELL OUTS + BUY INS }  AND TO MANY NO NOES SECRETS THAT ARE USED TO LEAD THEM AROUND !!   I THINK DC IS A PARTY TOWN BEHIND THE SCENES !!

The most important question, has been and still is, "Why won't congress move to impeach obama" ???????????????????????????????????????????????

I want to know where the indictments are for endangering the citizens of the USA and all of the openly felonius criminal acts of this thug are? Arrest him first along with his helpers as accomplices in the multitude of crimes. My parents taught me that no one is above the law. What I have seen fo the last few years makes me wonder who in our nation is a real LEO?

HOORAH BUT THEY WONT DO A THING,

um - again .....same ole same ole  - why won't they impeach ?   because they are after the same kind of world  ....why do you think they allowed him to be elected ..?   do you really believe they will allow TRUMP to be elected ???   everyone is worried about his strong language ..doesn't appear "refined' enough for you ?   'THEY want open borders ...THEY want Robots to be workers ...We got too smart !  we know what they are up to ..BUT not smart enough to elect a man that will do something about it ?   Last chance , folks....it may not work but you still have one chance to TRY   another election ....unless they decide to go for the little Martial Law scheme ..and who knows ?  they may be just desperate enough to do that....If Trump turns out to be a mistake ?  well,  we aren't going to be any WORSE off  and Trump is putting himself and his family on the line FOR OUR COUNTRY  to live again     ...God Bless America

- again .....same ole same ole  - why won't they impeach ?   because they are after the same kind of world  ....why do you think they allowed him to be elected ..? 

Impeachment might be the answer , but then we would "stuck" with Joe to carry out Barry's agenda for four to eight more years....I don't think the USA could take any more Obama crap!

Obama is inviting all terrorists to the USA!

HIS ARMY

The Obongo, is the H...MF...IC.  And he is LAWLESS!!!

There will be a long line waiting to piss on his grave.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service