GOP Outraged at Obama's Visa Move: 'Blatantly Breaking the Law'

Republicans were outraged Thursday after the Obama administration eased new visa requirements for certain European travelers who have visited Iran, Iraq, Syria, or Sudan in the last five years — accusing President Barack Obama of appeasing Tehran and charging that the changes would undercut efforts to prevent terrorists from entering the United States. 

"The Obama administration is blatantly breaking the law, a law the president himself signed," said House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul of Texas. "This is not a difference of opinion over statutory interpretation, it is a clear contradiction of the law and the agreement we reached with the White House. 

"President Obama is again putting his relationship with Iran's supreme leader over the security of Americans." 

Both McCaul and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte said that the new exemptions had already been rejected by Congress. 

Read more: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-visa-break-law/2016/01/21/id... 

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOUR FIRST SENTENCE IS WHAT I'VE THOUGHT FOR A LONG TIME !!  I THINK HE BELONGS TO SAUDI ARBIA !!  I THINK HIS MIDDLE NAME IS HIS LAST NAME AND THAT IS SAUDI ROYALTY .   HOW THIS FITS WITH IRAN I'M NOT SURE OTHER THEN JARRETT !

Then why are they not doing something about it???

Because it might upset their little money train. 

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Neither party wants to end their looting of the USA. Both of the parties work with each other to fill their pockets. None of them serve the citizens of the USA, just their own interests. No one is above the law we were taught, but politicians and other rich people never serve time for major crimes while the regular citizen is in prison for nothing under false accusation. We are under the control of criminals that control a crooked justice system. Openly criminal with no arrest, indictment or trial. The government of, by and for the people has been overthrown and is now of, by and for the criminals of the world and they are importing more as fast as they can to strengthen their hold over us.

VERY TRUE !!

That's a load of Malarkey. They enabled it when they allowed passage of the Omnibus Bill. They knew it and anyone with an IQ above 70 knew it. We gave the Establishment the Majority.  They stabbed us in the back, and sold us out. We've seen what happened in Europe with the adherents of the Religion of Peace so we fund it to bring it here because we have one in the Oval Office, and his Handler, Valerie Jarrett living in the White House. What a great idea. What could go wrong ? This President and his Administration has never been less than honest with us, right ? All the Democrats and many of the Republicans have been bought and sold. Time to wake up America while there's still something left of our country and freedoms to salvage.

Hit the nail squarely on the head Robert Michael Krause!!!  The RINO and Establishment arm of the GOP needs to be put out the front door just about the time the blizzard blows through DC tonight and lock the door behind them. 

So they are outraged.  How about they do something besides whine.

So, why hasn't Congress impeached him yet?

That's a very good question and the latest answer I heard was that they would be called racists for impeaching "the first black president".  Well, I have news for them.  1) Obama is NOT the first black president 2) he is the greatest enemy this nation has EVER encountered via his handlers Soros and Jarrett and 3) Racist is a term of endearment compared to the name I have for them all.  They'd better start the wheels in motion that will have them called racists because it's not going to get any better. 

YES DIANNE

THE US CONSTITUTION DOES NOT MAKE A DISTINCTION OF WHAT RACE YOU ARE WHEN U IMPEACH A PRES 

THESE NO BACKBONE IDIOTS WILL GIVE LIP SERVICE NOT MUCH MORE

A few Republicans are outraged....yawn....the rest are up his ass.

Not one of them will lift a finger to oust Obama and his muslim cohorts  but they all come out to stop Trump ....that should tell us something ....

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service