GOP Elite’s Secret Plan to Expel Donald Trump and Ben Carson

GOP elites are drawing on fine cigars while drawing up a secret plan to crush top-polling candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson.

Today I’ll let you in on a quiet movement within the upper echelons of the GOP to take down politically incorrect presidential candidates, especially Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson. Unless Common Core Crusader Jeb Bush is your guy—and I hope he’s not—you and I must expose this movement before it ends our vision for a people’s advocate in the White House in 2016.

Certainly, Sen. Ted Cruz and Sen. Rand Paul are strong candidates that I’ve awarded A-ratings on immigration. However, my focus today is on the two candidates who—by their poll numbers; treasure chests; and policies—pose the biggest threat to the GOP establishment.

Trump and Carson poll as #1 and #2 respectively. With regard to money, Trump can self-finance his campaign and still received 73,942 unsolicited donations totaling $3.7 million last quarter while Carson out-raised all the GOP candidates, raising over $20 million during the same quarter. Trump and Carson’s politically incorrect policies endear them to everyday Americans while causing GOP elites to shake in their boots.

Most American voters believe that “delegates” (ordinary citizens elected by fellow citizens) from all 50 states meet at a national convention and determine the GOP presidential nominee. In truth, a small band of so-called “GOP elders” picks the nominee. If they dislike the delegate’s pick, they gather behind closed doors. Chuckling softly, they re-write the nominating rules.

GOP Elite’s Top Secret Plan

In Tampa in 2012, GOP elders changed the rules at the last minute so a majority of delegates from just eight states would decide the nominee. This rule change forced Romney into the position of nominee despite different wishes from many delegates.

Tipsy from drinking their own Kool-Aid, GOP elders forgot that moderates like John McCain and socialized medicine fan boys like Mitt Romney are unelectable. We handed Obama the White House. Again.

Ego is the greatest weakness of any villain and prideful GOP elders sometimes fail to cover their tracks. Last week, TIME Magazine uncovered their plan to crush populist voters like you and me in 2016. TIME reports: “[The 2012] rule can always be rewritten at the [2016] convention, say party bigwigs, if it will help speed selection of a nominee.”

“Speed selection” is code for “shut up the delegates and select the most boring and moderate candidate who the elites deem electable.” GOP elders are planning to repeat their 2012 strategy for winning, which turned out to be a strategy for losing. The elites don’t understand that few independents will vote for their 2016 Moderate and Boring Dream Pick: Jeb Bush.

Ignoring Their Base At Their Own Peril

Voters don’t care whether Jeb Bush has great hair. They care whether he cares enough about their children to oppose Common Core. Or if he cares about their children enough to fight for their right to pursue the American Dream more than he fights to disrespect the paths of previous immigrants and their children.

"This should be a state issue,” Bush said in May about Common Core. (Sounds a lot like Romney talking about how socialized medicine was great for Massachusetts.)

“The days in which people could lawfully emigrate to the United States just because they wanted to pursue the American Dream are as much a memory as is Ellis Island,” Jeb Bush wrote with Clint Bolick in their book, “Immigration Wars.”

We do have a legal process whereby immigrants may become citizens. Ignoring this process is a slap in the face to all the immigrants who have complied with this process. And bemoaning the fact that some immigrants struggle to achieve the American Dream is disrespectful to the millions of American citizens who are unemployed, underemployed or drowning in student loan debt while non-American citizens—the “Dreamers”—are awarded amnesty and free college tuition.

It would be so refreshing if GOP elites would abandon their puerile fear of being called racists, sexists or backwoods hicks who “cling to” guns—and nominate awinner.

As Rush Limbaugh said last week, “Republicans inside Washington's Beltway (and including in our media) really, really do believe that it is a negative to fight back, to oppose Obama… [Trump] does nothing but criticize them, and he does it in politically incorrect ways, and he is soaring, and still the establishment does not learn.”

read more:

http://townhall.com/columnists/katiekieffer/2015/10/19/gop-elites-s...

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just dreaming.  The 'real' conservative front runners need to get their act together and form a coalition to lead voters to the polls else the fragmented party will again to fall to the gop RINOS.

All emotional attachments to favorites aside.  The country cannot survive another 4 years.

Not No but Hell No  !.

How about if we have a plan to expel Mitch out of our government. 

Debra,

There is a plan that already exists. It's called EDUCATION AND VOTING!!

That is why you see after every post I write on here,

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

With the Middle East meltdown, the " refugee crisis"/ INVASION, economic flatlining, the debt " frozen", ( for HOW many days now?): I am going to be surprised if there IS AN ELECTION!!

I would be suprised as well if there is an election. What I think may happen is a REVOLUTION cause AH Obama will be trying to collect the guns. Since Congress will not do its job an impeach this jerk. 

Exactly who are these "important" repub that are picking  border line Lib candidates.   We know a few names because they come on TV.   Geo Soros  runs the far left communist Dems.   Give us a few names of wheeler and dealers that are smarter than God.   That must save  the lil people from ourselves.

Imagine this in the twilight zone folks.  Politico is reporting that George W. Bush is bashing Ted Cruz at fund raiser in Colorado.  Must be that rocky mountain doober air getting to them all, remember just a while back that John Boehner was calling cruz a jack ass. 

Well W. says that Cruz is out for himself, not for the good of the TEAM/COUNTRY.  Imagine that.  W. couldn't say anything negative about Obama, or Clinton, or hell, any of the Obama team but he can bad mouth the man he hired while he was gov. in texas because cruz was the best and the brightest. 

by the way it was a fund raiser for his brother jebby boy, which couldn't fill enough of the seats so they put the tickets on sale for 250 dollars to fill the seats.  Imagine that.

Also the person who reported this to politico said he was stunned and when he looked around the room the rest of the people there were stunned also.

w. claims that cruz is the biggest threat to Jebby boy to get the nomination.  Geez who would of thought, thanks for the heads up W.

This is not a secret plan.  Only to the Americans who were not at the 2012 convention, or do not remember what happened.  I was there.  I witnessed this first hand.  This is why the Republicans stayed home and did not vote for rino romney. Personally I believe this was intentionally done by the repubs.  The same thing will happen again in 2016, if the voters do nothing.  I said in 2012 there would never be another election for president in the US after I saw what happened.  This article is so, so true.  The people will not vote for the President of the US.  Very good article Dee....... My opinion is that this is done intentionally by the repub elite, all rinos   They know the people will not vote for bush, who is their pick, so what happens......Hillary is handed the presidency on a silver platter. 

The real question is this:  If they, behind closed doors, speed select BUSH, when we all KNOW TRUMP! has the most votes (polls), WHAT WILL WE DO?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service