GOP Elite’s Secret Plan to Expel Donald Trump and Ben Carson

GOP elites are drawing on fine cigars while drawing up a secret plan to crush top-polling candidates Donald Trump and Ben Carson.

Today I’ll let you in on a quiet movement within the upper echelons of the GOP to take down politically incorrect presidential candidates, especially Donald Trump and Dr. Ben Carson. Unless Common Core Crusader Jeb Bush is your guy—and I hope he’s not—you and I must expose this movement before it ends our vision for a people’s advocate in the White House in 2016.

Certainly, Sen. Ted Cruz and Sen. Rand Paul are strong candidates that I’ve awarded A-ratings on immigration. However, my focus today is on the two candidates who—by their poll numbers; treasure chests; and policies—pose the biggest threat to the GOP establishment.

Trump and Carson poll as #1 and #2 respectively. With regard to money, Trump can self-finance his campaign and still received 73,942 unsolicited donations totaling $3.7 million last quarter while Carson out-raised all the GOP candidates, raising over $20 million during the same quarter. Trump and Carson’s politically incorrect policies endear them to everyday Americans while causing GOP elites to shake in their boots.

Most American voters believe that “delegates” (ordinary citizens elected by fellow citizens) from all 50 states meet at a national convention and determine the GOP presidential nominee. In truth, a small band of so-called “GOP elders” picks the nominee. If they dislike the delegate’s pick, they gather behind closed doors. Chuckling softly, they re-write the nominating rules.

GOP Elite’s Top Secret Plan

In Tampa in 2012, GOP elders changed the rules at the last minute so a majority of delegates from just eight states would decide the nominee. This rule change forced Romney into the position of nominee despite different wishes from many delegates.

Tipsy from drinking their own Kool-Aid, GOP elders forgot that moderates like John McCain and socialized medicine fan boys like Mitt Romney are unelectable. We handed Obama the White House. Again.

Ego is the greatest weakness of any villain and prideful GOP elders sometimes fail to cover their tracks. Last week, TIME Magazine uncovered their plan to crush populist voters like you and me in 2016. TIME reports: “[The 2012] rule can always be rewritten at the [2016] convention, say party bigwigs, if it will help speed selection of a nominee.”

“Speed selection” is code for “shut up the delegates and select the most boring and moderate candidate who the elites deem electable.” GOP elders are planning to repeat their 2012 strategy for winning, which turned out to be a strategy for losing. The elites don’t understand that few independents will vote for their 2016 Moderate and Boring Dream Pick: Jeb Bush.

Ignoring Their Base At Their Own Peril

Voters don’t care whether Jeb Bush has great hair. They care whether he cares enough about their children to oppose Common Core. Or if he cares about their children enough to fight for their right to pursue the American Dream more than he fights to disrespect the paths of previous immigrants and their children.

"This should be a state issue,” Bush said in May about Common Core. (Sounds a lot like Romney talking about how socialized medicine was great for Massachusetts.)

“The days in which people could lawfully emigrate to the United States just because they wanted to pursue the American Dream are as much a memory as is Ellis Island,” Jeb Bush wrote with Clint Bolick in their book, “Immigration Wars.”

We do have a legal process whereby immigrants may become citizens. Ignoring this process is a slap in the face to all the immigrants who have complied with this process. And bemoaning the fact that some immigrants struggle to achieve the American Dream is disrespectful to the millions of American citizens who are unemployed, underemployed or drowning in student loan debt while non-American citizens—the “Dreamers”—are awarded amnesty and free college tuition.

It would be so refreshing if GOP elites would abandon their puerile fear of being called racists, sexists or backwoods hicks who “cling to” guns—and nominate awinner.

As Rush Limbaugh said last week, “Republicans inside Washington's Beltway (and including in our media) really, really do believe that it is a negative to fight back, to oppose Obama… [Trump] does nothing but criticize them, and he does it in politically incorrect ways, and he is soaring, and still the establishment does not learn.”

read more:

http://townhall.com/columnists/katiekieffer/2015/10/19/gop-elites-s...

Views: 884

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeb Bush will mean instant failure. Worse than McCain.

the gop hacks are traitors we need to hang along side of the entire democrat party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-18-2015

These So-called Republican "Elite" should be Exposed by Name & State & "THROWN OUT OF OFFICE and/or ANY USA POSITION!!!

Guantanamo, or ALCATRAZ would be Excellent Lifetime Homes for these Asses!!!

Jerry Rodrigues, from Santa Clara Counties "SILICON VALLEY," California... The Famous Home of "Fruits AND NUTS!"

Randy dandy Paul A on immigration? You have got to be kidding me.

The GOP will lose if they don't run Trump. I will never vote for another fucxing Bush. Or any other loser for that matter. Tired of their crap BS. We gave them the Senate and they did nothing to stop AH Obama they should of impeached him. 

TRUMP IS THE MAN WE WANT. WE NEED SOMEONE WHOM IS NOT OF THE WASHINGTON DC GARBAGE. OR WE NEED TO HAVE GOOD OLD FASHION BLOOD GUTS REVOLUTION. I SAY HANG EVERY DAM ONE OF THEM BOTH DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN.

Read Dr. Ben Carson's new Book: "A More Perfect Union". He is exactly what and who we need in Washington. Not corrupted by politics, able to think and act on his own two feet, with out help from special interest groups or political gurus, and not afraid to stand against what is wrong with our country. Thank God he is logical, smart, and more than able to build a team of professionals who can recapture the spirit built into our Constitution that was drafted by those who wanted to create a More Perfect Union. Of all the candidates, regardless of political affiliation, he is our best bet for restoring sanity to our Nation and put us back on the path so beautifully stated in the Preamble to our Constitution. It's about "We The People ..." not they the politicians.

Yes, perhaps he is the 'One'.

Fred,

WIth all due respect, have you not done the research on Dr. Carson???

I have posted on here several times the reason he is NOT the man to be president. He says things that the likes of b. HUSSEIN o. has said and is totally opposite of what he has said and done in the past and I don't mean 20 years ago. 

He was an Independent less than one year ago. He changed to a Republican just so he could run for President. AND, before that he was a demorat. He believes that the GOVERNMENT should control our health care. He believes that the GOVERNMENT should set the standards as to when an elderly person should not receive any more treatment and be sent home to die. He believes that anyone living in a city should not be able to own a "semi-automatic" weapon. Other words, no hand gun, rifle or shotgun. He believes illegals should have a work permits. 

WHAT PART OF "HE IS NOTTTTTT A CONSERVATIVE, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???

The research that is out there on him proves he is no different than b. HUSSEIN o. when it comes to saying what he thinks the people want to hear. Google his name and read all the material on him and you will LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

We need to stop giving any money,any support to the top establishment!Break their communist asses WE THE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE THE ONES WHO ELECT THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT NOT THE GOP!They just keep picking losers that will further their own agendas and don't give a damm about America! We need to stand and shout and make our voices heard NO MORE BUSHES!We have had enough of this now family!NO MORE BUSHES SHOULD BE ADDED TO EVERY COMMENT FROM NOW TILL ELECTION DAY TO GET THE WORD OUT.PUT NO MORE BUSHES ON THE END OF EVERY STATEMENT MADE ON EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE!

NO MORE BUSHES

ALSO

NO ISLAM LOVER CARLY

NO AMNESTY CALLED BY ANOTHER NAME RUBIO

NO DRONE SPY ON ALL AMERICANS TO KEEP US "SAFE" VIOLATE THE 4TH AND 5TH AMENDMENT FAT BOY CHRISTIE (+FIORINA) (+ BUSH)

NO H1B VISAS AMNESTY BY ANOTHER NAME CRUZ

NO COMMON CORE HUCK AND BUSH

and that leaves

TRUMP!

You got it Jea9.

yep!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service