GOP Consultant Lays Out New Genius Plan to Take Down Trump: ‘How Brutus Killed Caesar’ Get Close Then ‘Shiv Him in the Ribs’

The geniuses in the Washington, D.C.- centered GOP establishment have a new plan to take down 2016 Republican frontrunner Donald Trump: Infiltrate his inner circle posing as an ally, then use their fabricated support of him to secretly plot to take him down.

But now they all admit: They were wrong, Trump is real, and he has a serious shot at winning this thing.

“Just like Humphrey Bogart said in Casablanca, I was misinformed,” Alex Castellanos, one such consultant, said of Trump in an interview with Bloomberg Politics on Friday. “He’s grown. He started off as the anti-Washington candidate, the angry man’s candidate, now he’s becoming not just an anti-them vote but a pro-him. He’s becoming the Make America Great Again candidate and that gives him room for growth.”

“Anybody who discounts Donald Trump—he’s going to be around through the convention now—I think is making a mistake,” Castellanos added.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/22/gop-consultant-l...

Views: 742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All Trump needs to do is go independent, that will cause the GOP to have the lowest voter approval in the history of the party.

No question about it.

Are they so insecure in there own person they must attack someone that is challenging them.  How juvenile is that.  Just goes to show  they are weak and stupid.

These people are not weak and stupid. 

I'm using a simple and clear deduction here and that is I am watching the ones who want to stab Trump in the back and kick them aside. Think of this- our country is being quickly flushed down the toilet. Wouldn't everyone want someone who's going to stop up that toilet? Why would anyone in their right mind want to stop a person who's sincerely wanting to save this country? The only thought I have is that they are Communists who want to see our country die. The Communists have been here for years and years and they have gradually taken over our government to the point where now we are going to have to fight like Hell to get it back. Trump may have his faults but I really believe he's our white knight who will battle the dragons in Washington for us.

I can't remember when the GOP had a candidate with such staying power. Insults just roll off of his back, like rain on a duck, He shoots straight and from the hip. I have been waiting for a candidate who is willing to kick over tables in Washington and speak the truth, Donald does both. May be America needs a good CEO instead of another politician.   

ANY AMERICAN WHO VOTES NUKES FOR IRAN IS A TRAITOR LIKE FLAG BURNER JERRY NADLER.

ANY RINO WHO JOINS THE GROUP TO CLUB TRUMP IS A DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST.

HEY NOTHING BUT COMMUNISTS NBC. LARRY O'DONNELL IS TWO BOTTLE CAPS SHORT OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF CRAZY COMMUNISTS ARE US. 

MORE TEA ANYBODY?

SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW ON TUNE IN RADIO.COM

Jeb Bush sucks.  Nothing but a do nothing rino.  I will vote for Trump. 

My genius plan would be to get rid of Karl Rove

And now from the Dallas News;"

"Ted Cruz tests waters, with sights set on torpedoing Trump"

DES MOINES, Iowa — Forget the rumor of a secret alliance. With Donald Trump pulling further and further ahead, Sen. Ted Cruz is laying the groundwork to knock Trump down a few pegs.

For more: click here.

This just shows how stupid the GOP is and that you cannot trust either party.  They have their own culture and want to keep it that way.  I wish the GOP would support Trump rather than cause a separation of the true Republicans and the RINOS.  They are going to wind up giving the election to the Dems again if they don't wise up.  Even if Trump does run as a third party candidate, I believe it would still cause the election to favor the Dems because they are sticking together.  We have way too many candidates running, but they all sound the same except for Trump.  Even if Trumps gets elected, I believe he will have a very hard time doing everything he wants to do, but I hope by then, the GOP will fully support him.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Horrible: Democrats Set The Constitution On Fire With Fraudulent Impeachment

House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Tuesday morning after an investigation that violated fundamental provisions of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The investigation of the president began with the complaint of a so-called “whistleblower” who turned out to be a rogue Central Intelligence Agency employee, protected by a lawyer who had called for a “coup” against Trump in early 2017.

Democrats first demanded that the “whistleblower” be allowed to testify. But after House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was found to have lied about his committee’s contact with the “whistleblower,” and after details of the “whistleblower’s” bias began to leak, Democrats reversed course. In violation of the President Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to confront his accuser, Democrats refused to allow the “whistleblower” to testify. They argue the president’s procedural rights, even if they existed, would not apply until he was tried in the Senate — but they also invented a fraudulent “right to anonymity” that, they hope, might conceal the whistleblower even then.

Schiff began the “impeachment inquiry” in secret, behind the closed doors of the Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility (SCIF) in the basement of the U.S. Capitol, even though none of the testimony was deemed classified. Few members of Congress were allowed access. Schiff allowed selective bits of testimony to leak to friendly media, while withholding transcripts of testimony.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), having allowed the secret process to unfold, legitimized it with a party-line vote authorizing the inquiry. The House resolution denied President Trump the procedural rights enjoyed by Presidents Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, and denied the minority party the traditional right to object to witnesses called by the majority.

Rather than the House Judiciary Committee, which traditionally handles impeachment, Pelosi also deputized the House Intelligence Committee to conduct fact-finding; the Judiciary Committee was turned into a rubber stamp. Schiff held a few public hearings, but often failed to release transcripts containing exculpatory evidence until after they had passed.

In the course of the Intelligence Committee’s investigation, Schiff quietly spied on the telephone records of his Republican counterpart, Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA). He also snooped on the phone records of a journalist, John Solomon; and on the phone records of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, acting as President Trump’s personal lawyer.

Schiff’s eavesdropping violated both the First Amendment right to press freedom and the Sixth Amendment right to counsel. Yet he proceeded undeterred by constitutional rights, publishing the phone logs in his committee’s report without warning, confirmation, or explanation, alleging that Nunes and the others were part of a conspiracy to assist the president’s allegedly impeachable conduct. When Republicans on the Judiciary Committee asked the Intelligence Committee’s majority counsel, Daniel Goldman, to explain the phone logs, he refused to answer,

Ironically, Schiff had done exactly what Democrats accuse Trump of doing: abused his power to dig up dirt on political opponents, then obstructed a congressional investigation into his party’s and his committee’s misconduct.

Democrats’ articles of impeachment include one for the dubious charge of “abuse of power,” which is not mentioned in the Constitution; and one for “obstruction of Congress,” which in this case is an abuse of power in itself.

Alexander Hamilton, writing about impeachment in Federalist 65, warned that “there will always be the greatest danger that the decision will be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties, than by the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” Democrats have fulfilled Hamilton’s worst fears.

The Trump impeachment will soon replace the 1868 impeachment of President Andrew Johnson — which the House Judiciary Committee staff actually cited as a positive precedent — as the worst in American history.

In service of their “coup,” Democrats have trampled the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. The Republic has never been in greater danger.

You don't get to interrupt me

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service