GOP Consultant Lays Out New Genius Plan to Take Down Trump: ‘How Brutus Killed Caesar’ Get Close Then ‘Shiv Him in the Ribs’

The geniuses in the Washington, D.C.- centered GOP establishment have a new plan to take down 2016 Republican frontrunner Donald Trump: Infiltrate his inner circle posing as an ally, then use their fabricated support of him to secretly plot to take him down.

But now they all admit: They were wrong, Trump is real, and he has a serious shot at winning this thing.

“Just like Humphrey Bogart said in Casablanca, I was misinformed,” Alex Castellanos, one such consultant, said of Trump in an interview with Bloomberg Politics on Friday. “He’s grown. He started off as the anti-Washington candidate, the angry man’s candidate, now he’s becoming not just an anti-them vote but a pro-him. He’s becoming the Make America Great Again candidate and that gives him room for growth.”

“Anybody who discounts Donald Trump—he’s going to be around through the convention now—I think is making a mistake,” Castellanos added.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/22/gop-consultant-l...

Views: 737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All Trump needs to do is go independent, that will cause the GOP to have the lowest voter approval in the history of the party.

No question about it.

Are they so insecure in there own person they must attack someone that is challenging them.  How juvenile is that.  Just goes to show  they are weak and stupid.

These people are not weak and stupid. 

I'm using a simple and clear deduction here and that is I am watching the ones who want to stab Trump in the back and kick them aside. Think of this- our country is being quickly flushed down the toilet. Wouldn't everyone want someone who's going to stop up that toilet? Why would anyone in their right mind want to stop a person who's sincerely wanting to save this country? The only thought I have is that they are Communists who want to see our country die. The Communists have been here for years and years and they have gradually taken over our government to the point where now we are going to have to fight like Hell to get it back. Trump may have his faults but I really believe he's our white knight who will battle the dragons in Washington for us.

I can't remember when the GOP had a candidate with such staying power. Insults just roll off of his back, like rain on a duck, He shoots straight and from the hip. I have been waiting for a candidate who is willing to kick over tables in Washington and speak the truth, Donald does both. May be America needs a good CEO instead of another politician.   

ANY AMERICAN WHO VOTES NUKES FOR IRAN IS A TRAITOR LIKE FLAG BURNER JERRY NADLER.

ANY RINO WHO JOINS THE GROUP TO CLUB TRUMP IS A DEMOCRAT COMMUNIST.

HEY NOTHING BUT COMMUNISTS NBC. LARRY O'DONNELL IS TWO BOTTLE CAPS SHORT OF BECOMING A MEMBER OF CRAZY COMMUNISTS ARE US. 

MORE TEA ANYBODY?

SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW ON TUNE IN RADIO.COM

Jeb Bush sucks.  Nothing but a do nothing rino.  I will vote for Trump. 

My genius plan would be to get rid of Karl Rove

And now from the Dallas News;"

"Ted Cruz tests waters, with sights set on torpedoing Trump"

DES MOINES, Iowa — Forget the rumor of a secret alliance. With Donald Trump pulling further and further ahead, Sen. Ted Cruz is laying the groundwork to knock Trump down a few pegs.

For more: click here.

This just shows how stupid the GOP is and that you cannot trust either party.  They have their own culture and want to keep it that way.  I wish the GOP would support Trump rather than cause a separation of the true Republicans and the RINOS.  They are going to wind up giving the election to the Dems again if they don't wise up.  Even if Trump does run as a third party candidate, I believe it would still cause the election to favor the Dems because they are sticking together.  We have way too many candidates running, but they all sound the same except for Trump.  Even if Trumps gets elected, I believe he will have a very hard time doing everything he wants to do, but I hope by then, the GOP will fully support him.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service