Having been raised in the time of Leave it to Beaver, Andy Griffith, and Perry Mason... I look out upon the current landscape of our country, and am sickened by what I see and hear. I am left wondering "what has happened to us?" It has left me asking myself a second question, which I pose to you here and now: at what time do I, you, (WE) compromise the principles that we have been taught by our parents, or have adopted over the course of our lifetime? What reason can be given by anyone, that justifies such change in our heart and souls be made?

Just pick a subject, one of too many, and consider your position on it. Are you willing to sacrifice your "wholly owned" beliefs to satisfy anothers' wishes or demands? It seems to me that there are a lot of off the wall demands being made around here nowadays. gay marriage...illegals from ANYWHERE wanting to be one of us.... these are a couple of my chosen examples. Law of God: homosexuality is a sin. Natures law: two of the same sex cannot produce a child. I will need to see a man give birth to an actual baby. If homosexuality is what you want, I don't care...but don't ask me or expect me to be accepting of it... It is not in line with the law.

POLL: What should be done with illegal aliens in the United States?

We are, and have been seeing for a long time now, a plague of illegal immigrants...from everywhere. Are you old enough to remember the song by CSN&Y... "Immigration Man"? Graham Nash being "detained"wrote: "here I am with my immigration form...its big enough to keep me warm...when a cold winds coming..." In those days it is obvious that we wanted to know who wanted in, where they came from. and their purpose here. Today I am seeing a "who cares" attitude.

I hear the word "diversity" and my blood pressure spikes... what ever became of being American? Illegal Immigration Gods Law: see U.S. law. Natures law: born into life as we have come to know it, no do overs. Those who come here from third world countries come for only one reason... they want what we have. While they are not willing to speak the language, assimilate,  nor work, they want to be one of us and have what we have. In fact they demand it...usually behind the ACLU. What bothers me most is the fact that these people are based in religion...when you have nothing...its all that is left that has meaning. If that religion teaches hatred and the killing of Americans, why in the world would we want them here among us? We cannot save the world contrary to some (misguided) beliefs...

Now I will add a final catchphrase that is familiar to you... income inequality... and I have about had it. There have always been the haves and the have nots'. I can't wait to see how the "god" that lives in the White House changes this reality. As for me... We come in alone and will go out the same way, dollar value means nothing. Youthful abandon has been replaced with fearful anticipation. While I enjoy being an American, here in whats left of my country, there will be no longing when my time is at an end. I'll be glad to go... see-ya bye... Beyond that happy thought... Happy Easter to all Tea Party members / Americans. Thank God today and ask for His intervention and salvation... after all we need to get our fix in... before the upcoming sold out Obama / Putin UFC match...

Views: 665

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who is John Galt?

John T. Galt, protagonist of Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged".

I wanted to thank you for this reply. As a result, I have done a little quick research, and can now begin answer your question. It would seem that there is a book that I need to read... Thank you for your service to our country and may God bless your every step.

The reply that I posted to ancient warrior was actually written for you... My prayers are herein shared equally among you two members, as are my thanks

The ACLU can go to hell! They are a trouble-making, misguided organization! Illegals should ALL be deported-----IMMEDIATELY! NO QUESTIONS! NO PASSES! NOTHING! DEPORTATION! They have no rights here! All they  are is a leeching bunch of free-loaders!

The ACLU was founded by a full blown Communist supporting radical. God raised up others. The ACLJ and many others to support freedoms in our Country. We should support those organizations that get no Federal funding, unlike the Marxist supporting ACLU that, indirectly gets a big tax funding!

Nature has no laws that cannot be violated for human kind! Nature is a word and not a god! Natural progression did not give Evolution and this fact was won all but in one debate. The opponents were not supporting facts of science. All the rest, and I watched them, the anti-Evolutionists won and big time. Evolution is a political move to remove freedoms from our world and the next phase was Global Warming that has been debunked in the Jesse Ventura Documentary on worldwide TV!

Jeff, we may know the truth but that does not mean vial and ignorant people do not get charge of things, and with Obama and Putin, our life! They are together is this and that is absolute!

Well back than we had morals, and God was a part of the citizens of these nation, once the citizens decide to take everything in there hand that's where the problem start to happen, now Satan is taking over and its not going to get better its going to get worse from now on

Our country isn't the same as the country I grew up in. I am a baby boomer raised it seems in another world. Our countries founders believed and studied morality and God's, Nature's and Man's law actually meant something to them. A part of America lost, I believe an important part. Our laws and the way we lived has had a gun against it's head by the progressives and we're made less by bowing to their wishes.

Compromise plus nose in the tent. And here we are. It will be ugly and noisy, but it isn't too late.

Remember, if you dance with the devil, he'll lead!
Well put E.G.Hose. Thanks for posting this.

THE U.N. E.U. THE AGENDA 21, THIS O' VOMITA .
NONE ARE STRONGER THAN. OUR LIVING GOD!!!
ONE. NATION UNDER GOD
GOD WILL. NOT. LET THEM WIN!!

NOT EVER!!

Yeah, and have them repay ALL the vacation funds to the taxpayers!

Amen Judy!  However, you forgot one thing:  Castrate the pedofiles so we don't have to put them in prison and PAY for them.  Set them free, for surely they won't repeat any crimes AGAIN....ever!  Also,...this punishment fits the crime!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

OMG!!! Ruth Bader Ginsburg Voted Best Real-Life Hero At MTV Awards

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Monday was crowned the best real-life hero at the MTV Movie & TV Awards.

The 86-year old judge — whose 2015 biopic The Notorious RBG help cement her as a cultural icon among Liberals — beat out tennis star Serena Williams, WWE wrestler Roman Reigns, and comedian Hannah Gadsby to take him the award.

Though it wasn’t a clean sweep for Ginsburg last night.

The RGB documentary lost the “Best Fight” category for “Ruth Bader Ginsburg vs. Inequality” to “Captain Marvel vs. Minn-Erva.”

The justice was absent from the ceremony in Santa Monica, California.

Last December, Ginsburg had surgery to remove cancerous growths on her left lung. She was released from the hospital in New York four days later and recuperated at home.

Earlier this year, Ginsburg missed three days of arguments, the first time that’s happened since she joined the court in 1993. Still, she was allowed to participate using court briefs and transcripts.

Ginsburg has had two previous bouts with cancer, in 1999 and 10 years later.

Flashback: Ruth Bader Ginsburg: A Pregnant Woman Is Not A ‘Mother’

Celebrated liberal U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg argued in an opinion released Tuesday that a pregnant woman is not a “mother.”

“[A] woman who exercises her constitutionally protected right to terminate a pregnancy is not a ‘mother’,” Ginsburg wrote in a footnote, which in turn responded to another footnote in the 20-page concurring opinion by Justice Clarence Thomas in the Box v. Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky Inc. case.

As Breitbart News’ legal editor Ken Klukowski reported, the case concerned a law signed by then-Governor (now Vice President) Mike Pence of Indiana in 2016, which required that the remains of an aborted fetus (or baby) be disposed of by cremation or burial. The law also prohibited abortion on the basis of sex, race, or disability alone.

The Court upheld the first part of the law, but declined to consider the selective-abortion ban until more appellate courts had ruled on it.

In his lengthy opinion — which delighted pro-life advocates, and distressed pro-choice activists — Thomas wrote that “this law and other laws like it promote a State’s compelling interest in preventing abortion from becoming a tool of modern-day eugenics.” He traced the racist and eugenicist beliefs of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, and warned that the Court would one day need to wrestle with abortion as form of racial discrimination.

In a footnote, Thomas attacked Ginsberg’s dissenting opinion, which argued the Court should not have deferred to the legal standard used by the litigants in the lower courts, but should have subjected the Indiana law to a more difficult standard instead, since it impacted “the right of [a] woman” to an abortion.

Ginsburg cited no legal authority for her claim that a pregnant woman is not a “mother.” The claim that a fetus is not a child is central to pro-choice arguments.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service