Fox News Contributor Says Democrats Worship Moloch the Pagan God of Child Sacrifice: Khazar's of Moloch

Khazar's of Moloch, the Pagan God of Child Sacrifice, which is also the 3rd Temple to be built in Palestine Israel. In the year of 720 AD the Khazar Jews, which were never Jews until they took Female Hebrew Slaves. They were scattered out through the land and forbidden to return to the Holy land of  Palestine.

The Brotherhood of the Jewish Federation flock around like wolfs to brand all who expose this as Antisemitic, but when it comes to a one of the Israelite's of Moses, they stand silent when the name Khazar is spoken to their face.

There is evidence of Child Sacrifice through out history.

Khazar's of Moloch

A Ritual Sacrifice of a Christian Child brought further banishment against all Jews, I doubt they were able to judge the difference between the Khazar and other Jews.

In every court case they were found guilty and executed. Some were burned alive, other hung for their crimes.

Several Case were published even in Russia, Germany, Poland, and Spain.

This News reached Germany WW1 to WW2 from 1919 to 1934 and Germany was determined to rid them self of this evil, and this is why Germany pushed all the way into Russia.

The Pastor made the comments on a Fox News Radio show Tuesday while arguing that America will be destroyed if Democrats ever regain control of the country.

“I believe that,” host Todd Starnes responded. “I have no doubt that they want to especially go after and target Christians in America.”

Mediaite.com reports: The pastor, who leads the First Baptist megachurch in Dallas, Texas, continued by comparing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to “an arsonist, a pyromaniac with a match in his hand about to set a building on fire, saying, ‘Now pray with me that the destruction I’m about to cause isn’t too severe.’ If Nancy Pelosi is sincere about bringing this nation together, she will drop this impeachment effort.”

After Starnes said he assumes “they’re praying to God” but isn’t “quite sure,” his guest replied by invoking the name of Moloch, who is mentioned in certain versions of the Bible as the demon god that the pagan Canaanite, Khazar Tribe Sacrificed Children to Via Fire and War.

This man "Frank" bleed out his victim, the Brotherhood Jewish Federation of Khazar Jews, formed the ADL, to cover up what really took place.

There are hundreds of news paper reports and books as well as a video.

The ritual murder of a Catholic Priest, and what does the church do, try to hide the facts.

“Apparently the god they worship is the pagan god of the Old Testament, Moloch, who allowed for child sacrifice,” said Jeffress. “The God of the Bible doesn’t sanction the killing of millions and millions of children in the womb. I think the god they are worshiping is the god of their own imagination.”

On Sunday, the president cited Jeffress’ remarks on impeachment to suggest that if Democrats are successful in their efforts, America will break out into a “Civil War like” state.

The Video that shares a history so old of a evil that goes back 3,000 years:https://ia800903.us.archive.org/33/items/youtube-7U0EIJkcROk/Jewish...

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooops!!!....:)

I think this is all in the face of Fox News. You go Rosie expose this crap.

I believe she did.

Be careful with Jeffrees though. Anyone mainstream could be controlled oppo even though he may be right. 

Huh, be careful, I think they need to pack up and get out of America.

The sacrifices of newborn children to Moloch... was done using the children of those offering them as a sacrifice... The acolytes of Moloch offered up their own sons and daughters, not those of foreigners or their enemies.  This blog is full of unsupported innuendo and biased reporting...

Ritual murder is not limited to Jews... it is found in the history of every race and ethnicity... from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli... from the ice flows of Alaska to the dens of scorpions in the Saharah... ritual murder has been practiced by nearly every culture in the human race.

You are correct about many different races entered into human sacrifice.  These Khazar Jews only sacrificed Christian Children.

Now I can take away the Khazar, and just list Jews, but in fact the Khazar are the children of Lilith.

The video link below this blog is just one video, my video is very documented all the way to the year 2000, it will be uploaded soon, I changed my mind for a edit.

I will pull the year 2000 police reports, tomorrow.

I found Pastor Robert Jeffress's Video!

Robert Jeffress: Democrats Worship Moloch from Right Wing Watch on Vimeo.

Extremist's points of view prove nothing other than their bigoted ideology often outweighs the veracity of their reports... One can find videos that attempt to persuade and prove nearly any point of view on the internet.

Sounds like you...:)

Robert Jeffress is a complete idiot, he completely miss quoited the Bible leaving out Arabic Jews.

That is why the call the Virgin Mary a Whore, because she was a mixed race of Hebrew Arabic......

Wrong again... you need a good course in Biblical history.

Mary’s father was Heli. Mary was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the right to ascend the Jewish throne, both through Mary and through adoption by his foster father, Joseph.

Mary’s genealogy is supplied in Luke 3:23-38. Note that the point of divergence between the royal lineage of Mary and that of Joseph is that Joseph descended from David’s son King Solomon, and Mary from David’s son Nathan.

Who was MARY, THE MOTHER OF JESUS? •

Mary’s father was Heli (Eli) who was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the right to ascend the Jewish throne, both through Mary and through adoption by his foster father, Joseph. Mary’s genealogy is supplied in Luke 3:23-38.

Dr. Henry Morris explains how we know this genealogy is Mary’s:

“Joseph was clearly the son of Jacob (Matthew 1:16, so this verse [Luke 3:23—says “son of Heli”] should be understood to mean “son-in-law of Heli.” Thus, the genealogy of Christ in Luke is actually the genealogy of Mary, while Matthew gives that of Joseph. Actually, the word “son” is not in the original, so it would be legitimate to supply either “son” or “son-in-law” in this context.

Since Matthew and Luke clearly record much common material, it is certain that neither one could unknowingly incorporate such a flagrant apparent mistake as the wrong genealogy in his record.

As it is, however, the two genealogies show that both parents were descendants of David—Joseph through Solomon (Matthew 1:7-15), thus inheriting the legal right to the throne of David, and Mary through Nathan (Luke 3:23-31), her line thus carrying the seed of David, since Solomon’s line had been refused the throne because of Jechoniah’s sin” [Dr. Henry M. Morris, The Defender’s Study Bible, note for Luke 3:23 (Iowa Falls, Iowa: World Publishing, Inc., 1995).]

See: .https://christiananswers.net/dictionary/mary-motherofjesus.html

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service