Four Chicago Attackers Charged With Hate-Crimes for Torturing White Victim…

dsfjn43454The predominant story in the USA over the last twenty four hours that has dominated the headlines was the live streamed torture of a mentally challenged Chicago man by a group of four anti-Trump suspects.

The heinous acts were live streamed on Facebook which resulted in the identification of the suspects.

01042017-d5

During the video, the suspects can be heard saying “f**k Donald Trump” and “f**k white people.” Drug use was also present during the live stream.

There has been a lot of talk over the last day about whether the suspects committed a “hate crime,” that is, a crime motivated by a prejudice against race, sexuality, etc.

Traditionally, hate crime laws have been applied when minorities, not white males, are the victims of crimes. There has even been talk by some commentators today that it’s basically not possible to commit a hate crime against a white male.

01042017-d3

One CNN commentator said, “I just want to remind folks that we cannot sit here and ignore that, at least for the last year, on very public display, the worst parts of America have been brought from the fringe into the mainstream,” Symone Sanders told a panel hosted by CNN’s Don Lemon. “So, that affects people on both sides… Everybody knows who Donald Trump is.”

“That is not a hate crime,” she added. “Hate crimes are because of a person’s racial ethnicity, their religion, their gender, a disability, it isn’t your political leanings, because someone doesn’t like your political leanings and they do something bad to you, that is not a hate crime.”

However, it would seem that the Chicago Police Department is in disagreement with Sanders. Just a few minutes ago, the Chicago PD tweeted the following post showing mugshots of the four suspects and announcing that they will be charged with hate crimes:

Presumably, the suspects are being charged with state and/or local hate crime ordinances right now. However, federal law also allows for the prosecution of hate crimes so it is conceivable the federal government could get involved in future charges. This could especially be true under a Trump Administration Department of Justice.

read more:

http://tribunist.com/news/breaking-decision-was-just-made-on-whethe...

Views: 460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Obama had sons,,,,,

They would be criminals also.

Black people know it is wrong to attack us but they DON'T GIVE A FLYING F**k.  Lets stop kidding ourselves  and face facts.  They just don't CARE. And we can't just sit here and pretend that they are the victims of the White people. We are the victims of lower white scum liberals.   They also tried this during the late 1960"s the same exact thing with the democrats acting like we were prejudice , and they could riot,attack, even kill us and thought it  was ok.

Watch them get away with it. And hate crime laws are unconstitutional because it discriminates against  the white race

Tell Symone Sanders that “F**k white people!” might -- just might -- have to do with someone's "racial ethnicity"!

It most definitely is a hate crime, they hurt this man because of his race. These monsters picked on someone who couldn't defend himself. They should be put away for a very long time.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve BreenPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service