Fort Bragg Troops Train for Domestic Emergency: “This Exercise Is About the Home Front”

Ostensibly, and on the surface, they are trained to “help out” with things like natural disasters, floods and hurricanes.

They are “ready” too for chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear hazards.

Slightly below the surface, these Fort Bragg Army engineers are also training — this time in Florida — to assist local authorities in the event of domestic disorder and potential chaos — prepared to quell civil unrest, riots, mass unrest or even the aftermath of terrorist attacks.

Scenarios which could all be really coming to America.

And that’s when the potential for martial law kicks in.

ABC11 out of North Carolina reports:

Early Friday morning, more than 300 20th Engineer Brigade soldiers prepped convoys. Over the next five days they will join more than 400 additional troops in an Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise.

[…]

While the soldiers may be called on domestic or foreign disasters, this exercise is about the home front, and how to handle a situation that’s overwhelming to local and state officials.

“It’s absolutely essential to ensure trained and ready forces,” Gilberti said. “I don’t believe we’re never ‘not ready.’ You can never be ready enough.”

This domestic training, under the Emergency Deployment Readiness Exercise, is coinciding with a very unstable period of stock market collapse, economic distress, hard times for many ordinary Americans and the potential for much more yet to come.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/08/27/fort-bragg-troops-train-for...

Views: 903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eugene...

Well said, you are correct on all points.  Dual Citizenship was, if not still, illegal.  It was illegal for all the reasons you so aptly recite above and more.

How ignorant many people in this country have become... They aren't even aware that a Naturalized Citizen has to take an oath of allegiance to the US before becoming a US Citizen. That they are required to renounce all allegiances to other States or sovereigns.  This was fairly common knowledge at one time and it was understood that 'dual citizenship' was a crime, that could cause one to forfeit their US Citizenship.  Now we find patriots lauding the right to have dual citizenship... as a hedge, just in case they need to deny they are US Citizens.

Having more than one Pass Port as a contingency....  sounds to me like a RAT planning to desert a sinking SHIP, only the ship is America. There are few today who truly understand loyalty, honor, or express real pride in being a US Citizen.  This appears to be especially true among the youth of today. I am old school... duty, honor, country... Those three words are inviolate with me. God, family, and country, in that order, stand as tantamount icons, pillars of the American creed. I fear that they are in danger of vanishing with our generation.

I see young people everywhere who haven't a clue... who could care less about the events about to unfold in the next few months. They could care less about who is President, they don't even know who their federal or state representatives are.  This generation is living in a state of strong delusion.  Believing, as long as they have their XBOX and drugs of choice, everything is ok.

America is in serious trouble and it isn't because the Constitution is inadequate for the task of governance... America suffers from a moral and values problem.  There is a national lack of honor.  There a very few motivated by a sense of duty to the nation and others. God forbid, that the people should be asked to sacrifice for their Country.

I am reminded of a folk song... with lyrics that read: Where have all the flowers gone long, time passing. A contemporary folk song made famous by the Kingston Trio and Peter, Paul and Mary. I would ask where have all the honorable men gone, long, time passing... too, grave yards, everyone... long, long, ago.  Honor has died and with it our heritage and traditions are dying, every one... long, long ago. 

Let us pray that God intervenes and the people come to their senses... while there are still some flowers to pick... and a Nation to save. Oh,  when will we ever learn... long time passing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYii6nxhvUk

Hi Ronald,

I remember that song well. I liked the group Peter Paul and Mary, but sadly in the music world the Communists infiltrated that too. (I can't remember which book I learned that from, I have been reading a few lately- I am currently reading "Disinformation) So I like their non political songs, -same with Joan Baez- I liked her English and early American ballads, but I think she was influenced by the Left as well. 

I have spent the last 8 years fighting for the Constitution and our freedom in the way that I can, which is to create flyers trying to inform people about the danger of Obamacare, the government spending, etc. I have been out on the sidewalk doing that all by myself sometimes, sometimes getting a positive response, and sometimes exposing myself to negative responses- I have made signs with drawings as well as words to illustrate whatever issue my small Tea Party group was trying to get across. Standing in the hot sun for a few hrs on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. I have also endured the wrath or ridicule of the articles I sent to liberal friends. Mostly I can't talk politics with my brother, though sometimes I will pass along an article, though he will disagree. I did have some success with a lefty cousin when I pointed out something and he saw the sense in what I said, and started to appreciate the conservative viewpoint. I realize that this is not on the same level of sacrifice of a soldier who gave his life or limb for his country, but God did not make us all the same- he gave us different talents. I understand the "rat deserting the sinking ship" idea, but were the Jews who foresaw how much in danger they were and managed to flee Germany just before Hitler started to send them to their deaths- were they rats? Were they "Disloyal Germans"? Were they wrong to want to live? 

I love America, I am still here, living with panic practically every day, and having to keep it all in, except for being able to talk to fellow Tea Partiers. I don't know what will happen, but the signs do not look good. I have been desperately trying to wake people up. 

Barack Obama is the one to be mad at, not people like me who think it is ok to have an "insurance policy" of a second passport (I don't have one at this point!)  I did not turn on my government, my government is turning on me! Those Jews who fled Germany- I'll bet they loved their country too, but Germany turned on them (there were some brave non Jewish Germans who were part of the resistance. A young woman by the name of Sophie Scholl did what I am doing- pass out flyers against Hitler. She and her brothers were executed for that by Hitler's stooge court. )

Louise I understand your concern and fear.... however, we must not abandon what our forefather's worked so hard to provide for us and our posterity.  Should the government turn against us...  is not an excuse for running... We must stand our ground and retake the halls of government. 

Our founding father's faced insurmountable odds... with limited resources and few willing to fight, the good fight... but they stood their ground and prevailed. Having a contingency is one thing.... abandoning our nation is quite another.  As one great partiot once said: Give me liberty or give me death... and another's famous words ring out ... we have not yet begun to fight.

Let us resolve to face our fears together and in unity of purpose, our enemies will flee... Let us resolve to show our steel to the world and our courage to our sons and daughters, that they may not faint before our enemies.  You are apparently a single woman. probably of my generation and maybe alone.... I understand your fears...and wish that I could be near to provide some comfort. However, there must be men of strong moral courage in your Tea Party Group, council with them and let them help bare your burden and fears.

We are Americans... our colors don't run.  We are a Nation of warriors whose blood runs red... ready to defend our homes, and the rights of liberty, wherever evil raises its ugly head.  We are Americans, whose banner of broad stripes and bright stars, never fades under adversity; don't forget that, not for a moment.

"Having more than one Pass Port as a contingency....  sounds to me like a RAT planning to desert a sinking SHIP"   THANK YOU---that was precisely my feeling.  Sounds like you're not dedicated to doing your part, and just using and hiding behind other people to receive benefits you wen't interested in earning.   

On the oath....didn't I see something recently where they've decided not to make naturalized citizens do that anymore?  That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong.

Well said Colonel !!!!

Louise Barnes...... You seem to have a problem. Once an AMERICAN CITIZEN it is a CHERISHED HONOR to be so !!! NOT a RIGHT designated by a UNITED NATIONS, NEW WORLD ORDER FREAK !!!!!  I have FOUGHT for our Country and lost many friends defending the FLAG and our way of life !!!! I would NEVER on my life, hold any PASSPORT other than an AMERICAN PASSPORT !!!!  I'm NOT a SUNSHINE PATRIOT. I am one that runs " TO" DEFEND MY COUNTRY, not wave a foreign passport and LIE ABOUT BEING AN AMERICAN. I shudder to think there are people who think otherwise. But then again they probably never had to fight along side of Loyal, Brave and HONORABLE people like those trying to defend the BENGHAZI Consulate.

You know  I do rember we where trained and did train for riote's  and agressieve crowed control  to be deployed  to chicigo riots .  out of fort bragg 82nd, but the training was only for the violiant rioters ,we did all of our training on  the Fort and never in the general population  and it was only about keeping order never  about being actively aggressieve toward the Public in general only violant and distructieve rioters, and we where deployed to chicigo. So i guess in away the Army did do this in the past .But NEVER in the GENERAL POPULATION or IN CIVILIAN Streets until we where called  and it was only to RESTORE ORDER nothing more .

The problem is with the Military under the orders of a President like OBAMA is, that under the staged Rioting and Pillaging of cities around the Country by programmed agitators, Obama will declare MARTIAL LAW, designate the "ENEMIES of the STATE" to be the TEA PARTY, OATH KEEPERS, MILITIA GROUPS, NRA,  BOY AND GIRL SCOUTS of AMERICA, CIVIL AIR PATROL, AMERICAN LEGION, VFWs,  ALL VETERANS, etc.and anyone owning a GUN, Thousands of Military troops refusing to take up arms against fellow American Citizens will be summarily imprisoned and quite possibly shot. Of course all BLACK soldiers would be exempt from any charges. YES , we are that close to our next CIVIL WAR !!!!!

Obama is just biding his time waiting for the right time. It will be soon.

Very discerning Eugene... very troubling for those with an eye to see and an ear to hear.

"Posse Comitatus" - just one more unlawful, unconstitutional act by Obama in action!

We don't need no stinkin' laws or Constitution - at least not for Obama and his merry band of ARROGANT Fools!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service