Former Prosecutor Kamala Harris Claims She’s “Completely Confused” At Smollett Release

How many of you remember this tweet from Sen. Kamala Harris in support of actor Jussie Smollett’s alleged attack back in January 2019.

A lot of conservatives are using conspiracy to put these two individuals in the same camp, almost working together for a common goal. I don’t see it like that. I see an individual, Smollett, thinking he has political connections and is untouchable.

Anytime you try to bring a race war in your city, your state, on unfounded allegations  or shall I say the police investigation has you point-blank guilty of fraud, and you can get off scot-free after paying $10,000 and reminding the community you have provided a great service over the many years, you are connected, my friend.

Recommended: Smollett — Hey Everybody, I Would Like Nothing More Than To Get Bac...

Harris, a 2020 Democratic Presidential candidate, weighed in on the shock news of Tuesday that saw Smollett released and his record cleaned of the 16 felony counts. She claimed to be confused just like the rest of America, or at least the ones that do not understand privilege.

But I think there’s a point that the mayor made that I would like to emphasize because I’m seeing it around the country and it’s a very real issue, which is the seriousness of hate crime. Over the last two years, we have seen a growth of hate crime, be it in terms of race, be it religion, anti-Semitic crime, Islamophobic crime, crimes against — that are born out of homophobia and transphobia.

We have seen an increase around our country, and frankly around the world. And we cannot play games with it. We have to take it very seriously because it obviously can result in lethal consequences if we don’t take it seriously.

What Smollett did wasn’t just a hate-crime hoax, it was a political dirty trick intended to fuel hatred for Trump and Trump supporters.

Here’s a question – did someone suggest it to him? Or suggest something which turned into what happened? Given the complete laughability of the hoaxes and the ease of the subsequent police debunking, I still can’t quite credit him with the requisite brain power to initiate a political dirty trick for a particular candidate, but self-promotion, I can see that a mile away or even a couple of states over.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personally I think she is a complete idiot, my opinion.

lol

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service