Former Presidents Bush Senior & Junior Don’t Like Trump

NWO Nut, Former Presidents George H.W. Bush and his son George W. Bush delivered a scathing attack on Donald Trump over his impact on the Republican Party. Bush senior, who revealed that he voted for Hillary Clinton in last year’s election, described the US President as “a blowhard.”

RT reports: The pair were quoted in “The Last Republicans,” a book by author Mark Updegrove detailing the relationship between the presidents and chronicling the Bush family’s control of the presidency and the vice presidency over 16 years.

“I don’t like him,” George Bush Sr. said in May 2016, as cited to the New York Times on Saturday. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.”

It was also revealed that neither of them voted for Donald Trump, with George H.W. Bush crossing party lines to vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton. Bush Jr. said he voted for “none of the above.”

Never one to let personal criticism go unchallenged, Trump replied in a statement to CNN.

“If one Presidential candidate can disassemble a political party, it speaks volumes about how strong a legacy its past two presidents really had,” the statement read. “And that begins with the Iraq war, one of the greatest foreign policy mistakes in American history.”

This is not the first time that Trump has been at the heart of the former president’s comments in recent weeks. Speaking at the George W. Bush Institute in New York last month, Bush Jr. delivered what was seen as a coded attack on the US president.

“Bigotry seems emboldened,” he said. “Our politics seems more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and outright fabrication.” Later he added: “Bullying and prejudice in our public life… provides permission for cruelty and bigotry.”

Bush Sr. and Bush Jr., the only two living Republican presidents, also delivered a statement that was seen as a veiled criticism of Donald Trump’s comments following a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donald Trump is NOT a Christian or Jewish!!

United We STAND with Israel / Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, and our Christian Earth, Divided We FALL!! I am Pro-Israel / Pro-USA / Pro-Life!!

Mark 3:25 KJV ) “And if a House DIVIDED against itself, that house Cannot Stand.”!!

Please Pray for Israel / JudeoChristian Nation United States of America, and our Christian Earth Everyday “Pray Without Ceasing.” ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Donald Trump is not a Christian, really according to whom?

I'm with you on that Mrs. Tif.  I sure wouldn't make that call.

I don't understand he statement period, its not very nice or cool, Thanks Donnie.

LOL Tif

Donald Trump supports  gay ( homosexual ) marriage and he trying to make peace with the evil / satanic / demonic muslims and muslim brotherhood members in the False state of palestine!!

There is a state of palestine in the Holy Bible!!

Donald Trump needs Jesus-Yeshua Christ in his Heart and Soul!!

United We Stand with Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Am Yisrael Chai Adonai forevermore Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and our Christian Earth!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

I became interested in why so many are slammed at this site and the members with Israel and Jewish Faith, mixing it with Christian Faith.

So The books of Talmud have been ordered, all the books. Call it a need to know.

Jewish Faith Of Israel is theirs, it is not based on Christian Faith at all. Once the books of Talmud get here, the network team will review the findings.

As for Trump, the statement is yours alone Kristi Ann, and the State of Palestine was approved according to the British Empire and the UN, under the Magna Carta Act.

Take it up with them, the UN.

Donald Trump is not a Christian, or Jewish, thats a hell of statement! Fantastic Statement !

Great Job !

He needs to move his stink out of America. I have had enough with this Bush Administration from day one of 9/11.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT!!

Nuclear Official Says Hillary Clinton Engaged In Extortion
Secret FBI Informant Is Set To Blow Open Uranium-One Scandal

According to “Clinton Cash,” author Peter Schweizer, then Senator Hillary Clinton extorted a Kazakh official involved in the Uranium-One deal. It is possible Schweizer misspoke and meant to say Secretary of State Clinton.

The Breitbart News editor-at-large did not go further into detail, merely alluding to the fact that the secret FBI informant’s testimony on the Uranium-One scandal next week will be “very interesting.”

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Transcript via Grabien:

SCHWEIZER: “Well, I have to say upfront, I have not met him. I don’t know him. But, what I understand by looking at legal documents involving this case. This guy was an insider’s insider. He was being paid by the Russian company $50,000 a month to serve as a lobbyist. And in the legal filings, what you find is his job was to basically carry the flag for this entity in Washington, D.C. And that job included setting up meetings with high ranking administration officials.

This would have been the Obama Administration. People on Capitol Hill. And other elite influence, you know, makers. So, he was working in a very, very high level. And what has leaked out seems to indicate he has got a lot of information that relates specifically to uranium one. So, it’s going to be very exciting and I think it’s important to point out, judge, also, remember, we already have a foreign government official saying that involving uranium one that he and his fellow government employees were extorted by the Clintons then senator Hillary Clinton.

This comes from the head of their atomic agency saying that Senator Clinton refused to meet with officials unless and until they granted uranium concessions to ended up giving more than $100 million to the Clinton Foundation. So we have got that testimony. We have got this new witness coming out. It’s going to get very interesting here in the weeks ahead.

William D. Campbell has come forward as the secret FBI informant in the Uranium-One deal. The informant revealed he is eager to testify because of his “concerns about Russia’s activities in the United States, but declined to comment further,” reports Reuters.

“I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist, and I have it,” Campbell told Reuters.

According to a report by Andrea Noble, Campbell personally bribed a Russian businessman working for state-owned energy giant Rosatom. The informant then attempted to recoup the money — but failed.

Washington Times reports: A FBI informant who gave the government information about a Russian bribery plot implicated in the sale of U.S. uranium rights tried unsuccessfully last year to recover upwards of $700,000 in bribes he said he was authorized to pay as part of the FBI investigation.

William D. Campbell has emerged now as the key figure in a congressional probe into Russia’s 2010 purchase of U.S. uranium rights and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s role in approving the deal.

His identity had been shielded for weeks, but court records obtained by The Washington Times, as well as a report by Reuters, identified the man.

Mr. Campbell has not returned calls from The Washington Times seeking comment, but his civil suit, describing his involvement in the FBI investigation, matches details of the criminal case brought against Vadim Mikerin. Mikerin, who was the head of U.S. operations for Tenex, a subsidiary of Russia’s atomic energy giant Rosatom, was convicted of money laundering and other crimes and in 2015 sentenced to four years in prison.

As The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft reported on Thursday evening, Investigative reporter John Solomon told Sean Hannity that the Campbell has video of briefcases full of money in the bribery of case on Hillary Clinton.

Solomon says the Reuters report today downplaying the informant is completely inaccurate.

The informant says he is in fear for his life since he was outed by the Sessions DOJ.
Campbell will reportedly testify on Monday.

The informant will testify next week before Congress.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service