Florida Mayor Tells Police, ‘I Didn’t Know We Were Serving Pig Tonight’

The Stuart Mayor Eula Clarke insulted a police officer at a store.Residents in the south Florida town of Stuart are not happy with Mayor Eula Clarke after she threw an open insult at an officer in their town.

The insult came from Mayor Eula Clarke while inside of a grocery store.  Mayor Clarke reportedly said, “What are we serving, pig today?,” when she entered the store and saw the officer.  After the Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association got involved, she issued an apology in what she called an “unfortunate incident.”

According to John Kazanjian, the president of the local Police Benevolent Association, a Stuart police officer was inside Taylor’s grocery store on January 11th when the Mayor, Eula Clarke walked in.  The officer then left the store, very upset by the verbal insult made by the mayor of the town he was hired to protect.

Clarke has since come under sharp scrutiny for the incident.  She embarrassingly tried to avoid questions on whether it actually happened during a recent interview with WPTV.

When a local reporter tried to interview Clarke about the incident, she begun by trying to skirt the details.  “So what happened on January the 11 involving a Stuart police officer?,” he asked.

“Andrew, I told you I want to make a short statement to the public,” she said.

He tries again by asking her, “Did you make a reference to a pig in reference to a Stuart police officer?”

“Again, I’m telling you that I support law enforcement,” she replied.  She scrambled to dodge the direct questions but later backtracked and said, “It happened. That was something that happened. It’s done with. I want to move on. I want the officers to work for our community. I want them to believe in what I do as mayor. To believe in what they do for their jobs. I just want to make sure that they know I have their backs,” she said.

read more:

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/stuart-mayor-eula-clarke-police-pig/

Contact Information for the 'Mayor': (they have blocked it on the website, but the internet is forever! Thank You, Wayback Machine!)

Contacts

Contact

Vice Mayor

121 SW Flagler Ave Stuart FL 34994
Here's a link to a page that let's you send her an email:
And, the phone number:
Group email all the County Commissioners:

Views: 2935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not only inappropriate for public officials or anyone running for office, inappropriate for any American citizen.  That thin blue line of police officers and other 1st responders and not to forget the military keeps this country from turning into a Syria or worse.  It's about time America got over Obama's hatred of these American heroes.  And they are American heroes, and should be treated as such!

This really stinks bad. Good luck on finding a job. 

Oh, she'll find something.  The question is, is she qualified to DO anything?  She just showed us she is not qualified to deal with people.  How is her math?  Can she figure profit and loss?  Her use of language is brought into question with this incident.  Of course, she COULD beg on the street, but it have to be in a different town! 

I can bet that had the police officer saw her and said" what are we having to night Chittlin's) she would have had him before the police board the next morning and had him fired,and if he was a white officer he would have been run out of town by protesters

I second that

This is what goes on in our govt.   Our schools... from elementary to the universities.     Real proud of themselves.  Remember at the Democrat Convention.   NO FLAGS.   Opps so a few showed up a few days later.   NO POLICE ON THE FLOOR.   None allowed.

Also God was banned, ugh!  These reprobates need to go elsewhere, they are like a disease, a Plague on America.

This witch can say she's sorry all she wants but this is really how she feels and should not be Mayor any longer,she is insulting the people of her city and all the Police,there should be a recall election and give her the boot.

What an arrogant, racist, pompous asshole.     Only a moron would make a statement like that.   Voters need to remember that !

Time for a new mayor that respects law enforcenent~!  Drain the swamp!

Unbelievable! I think think the police department should be infected with a case of blue flu for a couple days and see what the mayor thinks of them then.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service