Florida Governor Reached Out to Trump After Fort Lauderdale Shooting But Not Obama

Image result for rick scott and donald trumpIn the aftermath of the deadly mass shooting at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport today, Florida Governor Rick Scottspoke to the press to give an update.

Scott stated that he reached out to President-elect Donald Trump and Vice-President-elect Mike Pence, who let him know they would help him with any assistance from the federal government.

However, he also let it be known that he has not spoken with the current President, saying Barack Obama has not reached out to him yet. When pressed by reporters, he stated that he only reached out to Trump and Pence, but not to Obama, and that it was him who initiated the contact with Trump/Pence.

Scott later bristled when asked why he didn’t try to contact the sitting POTUS, saying it was not a time to be political.

read more:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/florida-governor-reached-out-to-trum...

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why reach out to a fraud and usurper going by the name of barack hussein obama when Florida Governor can reach out to a LEGALl US President coming into office January 20, 2017 ? 

This is by FAR the best bitch slap of Obama in the last 8 years

obiomination is worthless at this point, (like he wasn't before) and the Fl. Gov. knows this. He went to the person that actually could help!

Gun Free zones are easy targets

I'm surprised we haven't heard from obama or liberal idiots claiming this is Trump's fault too...

Scott later bristled when asked why he didn’t try to contact the sitting POTUS, saying it was not a time to be political.

Scott stated that he reached out to President-elect Donald Trump and Vice-President-elect Mike Pence, who let him know they would help him with any assistance from the federal government.

However, he also let it be known that he has not spoken with the current President, saying Barack Obama has not reached out to him yet. When pressed by reporters, he stated that he only reached out to Trump and Pence, but not to Obama, and that it was him who initiated the contact with Trump/Pence.

Obama probably will not reach out to Gov. Scott

I WOULDN'T ALLOW THAT TRAITOROUS, AMERICA HATING MUSLIM: HUSSEIN O'BOWELMOVEMENT  AKA:  BARRY SOETORO/SOBARKHA (OR WHATEVER THE HELL HIS REAL NAME IS ???).....TO CLEAN MY TOILET !!!!!!!!

Why reach out to an empty chair. This is Obama coup de gras, he's done nothing but cheer on these murders. Except try to take our weapons away. Scott is a great governor and knows where to reach out to another real leader to actually solve the problem. I have a home near that airport and fly into there often. My heart and prayers go out to the victims family's. Help is on the way.

Something about this article caught my attention.  Make a special note of "Weird Thing #3"

3 Weird Things About the Ft. Lauderdale Airport Shooting

Now, I’m not saying this was a set-up, a hoax, or some kind of creepy Manchurian candidate thing, but there is some definite weirdness.

Don your tinfoil and walk through these three points with me. (Also, if you like to delve into the maybes like this, you can get daily news updates, commentary, and survival tips here.)

Weird Thing #1 – Santiago turned himself into the FBI in November, saying he was a victim of government mind control

Santiago, a US veteran, was under psychiatric care because he was “hearing voices.”  Last November, he tried to turn himself into the FBI in Anchorage, Alaska, where he lived.

“In November 2016, Esteban Santiago walked into the Anchorage FBI Field Office to report that his mind was being controlled by a U.S. intelligence agency,” a senior federal law enforcement official said.

“During the interview, Santiago appeared agitated and incoherent, and made disjointed statements.  Although Santiago stated that he did not wish to harm anyone, as a result of his erratic behavior, interviewing agents contacted local authorities who took custody of Santiago and transported him to a local medical facility for evaluation.  The FBI closed its assessment of Santiago after conducting database reviews, interagency checks, and interviews of his family members,” the official added. (source)

Gosh, if that doesn’t sound like something right out of the Conspiracy Theorist’s Official Handbook.

Weird Thing #2 – at least one bystander reported multiple shooters.

Keep in mind that eyewitnesses to high-stress events are notoriously unreliable. However, it’s interesting to note that one man who was allegedly present during the attack reported that Santiago was not acting alone.

Moreover, an eyewitness to the actual event maintains that after they caught the first guy “there had to be three sleepers [three other shooters].”

“[…] we could see inside literally where the windows — you could see the fire coming from the barrels. There was like at least three people in there still shooting. Like it was like a high-powered rifle, like an AR or something […]. They was non-stop shooting. Like they just started hitting different people inside the crowd. We had to leave. We had to get on the roof.” (source)

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said that despite initial reports, there were not multiple shooters. (source) I was unable to find any of the previous reports, just the quote above and the reference from the sheriff.

Weird Thing #3 – this incident was conveniently timed right before discussion on a pro-gun bill that would allow firearms in airports.

And if all of this is not strange enough, there’s one more thing. And this is the part that sent up a red flag for me.

Did you know that there is current legislation on the table in the state of Florida to allow guns in airport terminals? The state legislature was due to meet next week to discuss the bill.

The Tallahassee Democrat reported Tuesday that Republican State Senator Greg Steube had introduced SB 140 to the state senate Judiciary Committee, to be considered sometime next week. The bill would repeal existing gun bans on college campuses, in airport terminals, and in government meetings.

“If you want to kill as many people as possible before the cops arrive then you are likely to go to a place where law-abiding citizens can’t carry,” argued Steube, the committee chairman.  “That’s what we’ve seen, time and time again and why I think we shouldn’t have them.” (source)

I hate to be one of those people who always says that a horrible incident was a set-up.

In fact, I usually say something along the lines of, “If you find yourself in this situation, it will not matter at that moment who is behind it.” (And when I say that, I also like to point out that you should know what to do if you ever find yourself caught in the middle of a shooting or terror attack. Go here to learn more.)

BUT.

This whole thing really is kind of weird, isn’t it?

The take-home point is to think for yourself. Don’t just accept the story that is presented by the media as the truth. Think critically. Ask questions.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/01/08/3-weird-things-about-the-ft...

Sadam Hussein, Barack Husein, Osama Bin Laden, Obama Bin Lyin, seems pretty clear to me, reaching out to the muslim in the White House, is like reaching out to isis !

Perhaps Obama is the leader of ISIS/ISIL?                                                                                       As Barry Soetoro, Barack Obama received a Fulbright Scholarship to Occidental College, CA.     As Barry Soetoro, Barack Obama has his ID picture with the background the British Crown   and Foreign Student under his picture!!

His records are still sealed!!

He's certainly  NOT an American!!

Trump needs to have the FBI unseal Obama's personal records and they need to take Sheriff Joe Arpaio's criminal investigation report... demonstrating that Obama's public release of his Hawaiian Birth records... were forged. 

America needs to pursue and put to rest the serious questions surrounding Obama's US Citizenship... the people deserve to know.  If it turns out he is a fraud... a full investigation into those responsible needs to occur and where the law was violated they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  America must not permit a fraud to claim the office of president.. even if after the fact.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service