Fla. TV Station Exposes Voter Fraud, DOJ Sues State to Stop Purging Rolls

While the Obama Justice Department mounts a legal challenge against Florida for purging ineligible voters from its rolls, a television news station broadcasts an unbelievable segment that proves non U.S. citizens living in the Sunshine State vote regularly in elections.

The investigative piece was aired this week by an NBC affiliate in southwest Florida that actually tracked down and interviewed non U.S. citizens who are registered to vote and have cast ballots in numerous elections. The segment focused on Lee County, which has a population of about 620,000 and Collier County with a population of around 322,000. The reporter spent about two months digging around the voter rolls in the two counties and the discoveries are dumbfounding.

In that short time, more than 100 people registered to vote in those two areas were proven to be ineligible by the reporter. A Cape Coral woman, eligible to vote in elections, was tracked down through jury excusal forms that verify she’s not a U.S. citizen. A Naples woman, who is not a U.S. citizen either, voted six times in 11 years without being detected by authorities. A Jamaican man is also registered to vote though he’s not eligible. The reporter obtained his 2007 voter registration form, which shows the Jamaican man claims to be a U.S. citizen. Problem is, no one bothers checking to see if applicants are being truthful.

Incredibly, election supervisors confirmed on camera that there’s no way for them to verify the citizenship of people who register to vote. The only way to detect fraud is if the county offices that oversee elections receive a tip, they say, and only then can they follow up.  As inconceivable as this may seem, it appears to be true. Election supervisors in counties across the United States have their hands tied when it comes to this sort of voter registration fraud. They neither have the resources nor the authority to take action without knowledge of specific wrongdoing.

In an effort to remedy the situation, Florida Governor Rick Scott launched a program a few years ago to purge ineligible voters from registration rolls. The Department of Justice (DOJ) was quick to sue the state to stop the purging because the agency claims it discriminates against minorities. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) has colluded with the DOJ in Florida and the head of the group’s local chapter says purging voter rolls disproportionately affects the state’s most vulnerable groups, namely minorities.

read more:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/03/fla-tv-station-exposes-vo...

Views: 1240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mary, with your being from So. America you probably have more experience with this than we.

Hi , Ray,. I am not from South America , from Virginia , actually . I have no idea about the vote over there , I was a child while there. I can say , though, that the Democrat party could give lessons to people in other countries how to cheat in their elections . I am very proud to be an AMERICAN and don't feel I have to prove my loyalty to my country other than to stand by this Republic no matter what .Good night and GOD bless you .Mary.

We the people don't care about this country or we would be doing something beside running our mouths. Over 5 years of illegal administration and still no action to remove him, Why? Destroying USA is number one priority of this mad man in Washington. The United States has gone after other dictators that have done less criminally and yet we don't do a thing to Obama. America is getting what the people voted for.

Yup! While voter fraud takes scores of people to make it work, the idea that trusted institutions simply turn a blind, is more than a little troubling. Their lax efforts enables the illegal process. However, when organizations have great leaders, they can inspire the rest to achieve higher goals in their pursuit of success. It always starts at the top.

In these FRAUD events, it still starts at the top, but the current top guy is a criminal himself and thus he inspires criminal behavior. They're doing what their supreme leader is telling them to do. Like any lockstep soldier, they are ready to fall on their sword. There are too many of these loyal miscreants. Lois Lerner most recently comes to mind.

We need to take the justice dept. to court and put then behind bars, so we can be safe. 

What would happen if a janitor someday just accidentally hit the delete button. I mean since it's in Florida why not blame a bush. Hey what's gone is gone right?

Good one!  :-)

The ONLY way to have a fair and legal vote is with voter ID !

... and the only way that will happen is if every damned one of us applies pressure at the local level to see that it happens!!!!!!!! Card every body!!!!!

At this point, the "Justice" Department has no credibility.  The States should simply disregard any and all demands by the "Justice" Department run by Eric Holder and pay no attention to any lawsuits from the "Justice" Department. Holder is running the Justice Department like a criminal enterprise to facilitate more corruption of the voting system.

Well, during the 2012 Presidential Election, the Democrats sent special volunteers to design a system that would be clear and precise to all legal voters, regardless of their political leanings. And they did all of this for FREE.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service