FINALLY !!!... Obama Is A Domestic Enemy of the Constitution!... THE WASHINGTON TIMES

Better late than never, right?
While the Washington Times is arguably the most conservative newspaper in America, and is actually a good source of information, it's actually surprising it took THIS LONG for them to figure out what we all knew by February-April, 2009:
Barack Hussein Obama is a domestic ENEMY of the Constitution of the United States of America.
Now this is obvious to anybody in the Tea Party/9.12 Project movement, it may be obvious to anybody who is already part of our movement, but for the less-informed 'conservatives' who don't understand the Constitution as well as they ought, it's quite a revelation. And to those same people, just saying so might sound a little extreme.
I wish such Americans would consider just how far the Overton Window has shifted, and how EXTREME the seemingly normal Marxism of the Barack Hussein Obama Regime (and truth to be told, most Democrats on the national scene, and even some 'Progressive' Republicans) truly is, especialy compared to those of us who have awakened, and who have self-educated to the point that the headline above is as obvious to us, and has been for years, as the noses on our faces.
The sad thing is that the majority of Americans still don't 'get it,' nor will they, for quite some time. What's even worse, if we don't take back education & the media, from the Marxist stranglehold by which they're currently being held, most Americans will never know, and we'll sound like extremists for the rest of our lives.
Are you willing to do what it takes to take back not just the levers of power, but also the education & media institutions that will inevitably help the left cover up their destruction, should we fail to take them back?
Here's the opinion piece from the Washington Times' Sunday edition:
--------

Obama’s A Domestic Enemy Of The U.S. Constitution

By Joseph Curl | Sunday, June 17, 2012
ANALYSIS/OPINION:
“Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation — I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.*
“* Unless, you know, 224 years from now, whoever happens to president simply decides he really doesn’t want to do that.”
— Article II, Section 1, Clause 8 of Barack Obama’s U.S. Constitution
The Founders set the course in a simple, concise, 35-word affirmation — the president’s top job is to “preserve, protect and defend” the Constitution. The chief executive does, of course, have other responsibilities, but his guardianship of the document they had just written was deemed by the Founders to be of such great import that they made him swear it — aloud, in front of witnesses.
In 1884, Congress, having no set oath of office, wrote its own: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same …”
Little did they know then that 128 years later, America would face just that: a domestic threat to the U.S. Constitution.
From the very beginning, the president and his administration made clear they had no intention of enforcing laws they didn’t like. Mr. Obama and his minions decided that they would simply stop enforcing the Defense of Marriage Act, no longer prosecute growers of “medical” marijuana, and let some states walk away from provisions in the No Child Left Behind law (which, by the way, was co-authored by Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, Massachusetts Democrat, and passed the Senate by a 91-8 vote).
Mr. Obama’s Justice Department has even more flagrantly flouted the laws of the land. Out of the blue, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., the nation’s chief law enforcement officer, reinterpreted America’s gambling laws (and dumped the decision on Christmas Eve so as to avoid scrutiny). More recently, Mr. Holder has decided to thwart congressional oversight by refusing to release documents on the disastrous “Fast and Furious” gun-running scheme, and he is actively fighting Florida for trying to expunge dead people from its voter rolls.
Now comes Mr. Obama’s decision to stop enforcing America’s immigration laws. The new policy states that illegal immigrants who were younger than 16 when they entered the country are eligible for a two-year exemption from deportation. Of course, the “deferred action process,” as Homeland Security Secretary Janet A. Napolitano called it, will apply to illegals up to age 30. (Think when they legally get their driver’s licenses they will also be handed a voter registration card?)
The increasingly desperate Mr. Obama, once a constitutional professor, knows full well he is circumventing Congress. In March 2011 he told a group of young Hispanics: “America is a nation of laws, which means I, as the president, am obligated to enforce the law. I don’t have a choice about that. That’s part of my job.
“Congress passes the law. The executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement those laws,” he said. “There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system that for me to simply through executive order ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as president.”
So why now? Politics. The Hispanic population in Florida, Virginia, Nevada, New Mexico and Colorado may well decide the November election, and with working-class whites, religious blacks, disenchanted young people and Jews fleeing in droves, Mr. Obama is looking to shore up his support, even if that means violating his oath to protect the Constitution.
Continuing his nonstop campaign of division — black against white, rich against poor, straight against gay, religious against secular, race against race — the president is seeking to build whatever loose coalition of support he can. Forget bipartisanship; a coalition of the middle, Mr. Obama’s sole path to victory, he thinks, is to stir up so much discontent within different strata that he can win re-election.
Of course, the liberals who whined about President George W. Bush’s signing statements haven’t made a peep about Mr. Obama’s Napoleonic power grab.
“What’s ironic,” columnist Charles Krauthammer noted, “is for eight years, the Democrats have been screaming about the imperial presidency with the Bush administration — the nonsense about the unitary executive. This is out-and-out lawlessness.”
But that doesn’t matter when you are King Barack. The Founders were determined to make sure no American leader ever had the power King George III enjoyed. Which is why they also wrote this in the Constitution: “The president, vice president and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Views: 1153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is way past time this should have been stated. Maybe congress will actually read it. 

I still do not trust anything they have to print.

3 years too late... 15 trillion debt on paper and a descimation of our heritage... boots on the ground in foreign nations and congress, senate nor the supreme court take any action... the charade is about over the only thing left is failure of our dollar and dow, starvation, chaos and violence... the rule of law is dead, the gov't fails to represent it's citizenry... illegals have civil rights to steal the American dream on the backs of American taxpayer's as we are told to shut up because we are rascists and to keep silent about our belief's because that would offend an athiest or a muslim really?  What about my offense and my outrage at the descimation of our constitution and our heritage... the days of action are well past the end result is laid bare... America the Beautiful no longer exists.

America the Beautiful still exists, Anthony - particularly vividly when you've lived in Europe for the last few years.

However, the Sleeping Giant of Pride and Patriotism may be stirring, but he'd better get the dust out of his eyes and start moving!

Now, let's see if any of the cowards in congress do anything about it......

Wow..one out of how many pubs? And this an opinion piece..I can see the libs now..shaking in their boots..Our Founders would have dealt with this years ago! Americans need the courage to unite and oust all the enemies of the state in all branches of government, courts and our schools. God Help US!!!

@Anthony.....your points are very well-stated; I converted them to bullets to use for blasting my Senators/Rep.

I do however disagree that America the Beautiful no longer exists (but close); there is still one other option, depending on whether or not it is used.  

Every thing in this Country seems to be "a day late and dollar short."  The only way things are going to change is that all true Americans unite, I had hoped the Tea Party would play that role.  Still it's the people they can't unite on anything because of their petty differences.  I am an Ordained Minister, Evangelist, I refuse to Pastor a church for this very same reason.  We have a thousand different Demoninations with each having their own traditions, customs and rituals, this is okay but isn't the true mission of the Church to spread the Gospel, not their man made ideals.  I preach God's Word, the Holy Bible, to all walks of life and will not allow myself to be confined to man's ideas.  This Country needs to unite based on the work of our founding fathers and the Constitution.  If we would put all our personal opinions aside and unite for this one common goal, we could take back this Country. Please "Let's Stand Together" for the sake of all our futures!!!

So true Ray. The Republican party is as corrupt as the Dems. They are working together to turn our country over to the United Nations. It started long ago with Bush Sr. And way before that with the Federal Reserve. But I don't know if we will even see the next election. I pray that there are organizations behind the scenes that will take down this govt, and return it to We The People and the Constitution. Get rid of United Nations, kick them out of our country, and Bring our troops home now!

Obviously are Main Enemys are 'Domestic' !!!!! Big Time !!!!!!

The problem we have is that Obama doesn’t care what the people think. He controls the executive side of the house, more than half of the legislative side, and with his planting of two in the Supreme Court, now looking to control the judicial side as well. With all this power, he feels he is unstoppable. He will continue until someone with some guts file for impeachment immediately. This president needs to be arrested for failing to preserve and protect our Constitution. Joe Bidden will then have to take his spot, but Joe will not do anything to jeopardize his career; not even for Obama. The bottom line is call for impeachment now; not tomorrow.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service