by  • February 12, 2015 • 1 Comment

February: Annual White America Sucks Month

Bashing white America and stirring the pot of racial discord has become in vogue all year round. But every February, the usual suspects (race profiteers and America haters) use Black History Month to double down on their rhetoric. Their operatives who control our public schools lay guilt trips on white students for being white while teaching blacks kids to feel victimized and resentful.

White America is once again beat over the head with slavery as liberals argue the need for federal government payback (reparations). In a nutshell, the Left’s annual message is America is still racist and owes blacks, big time.

The Left’s approach to Black History Month is to celebrate black achievement from a divisive “blacks vs white America” point of view; insidiously leaving out the contributions of whites from black success stories. Their desire is to create the illusion that these blacks succeeded “in spite of” racist white America burning the midnight oil plotting ways to keep them down. Clearly, the Left’s intention is not to unite Americans nor heal the racial divide which has grown exponentially under Obama.

Everyone is expressing outrage over Obama touting a moral equivalence between Muslim terrorists and Christians in his speech at the National Prayer Breakfast. But his comments also included a backhanded slap across the face of white America. Obama said slavery and Jim Crow were justified “all too often” in the name of Christ.

Rather than furthering the truth that we have moved light years from Jim Crow, Obama nurtures the lie that blacks are still victims in America. During an interview, the black interviewer told Obama that she cut the hoods off her husband’s hoodies fearful of police shooting or killing him. Obama replied, “I understand.”  Are you freaking kidding me? Why is the president of the United States feeding into such absurdity? I will say this for the ga-zillionth time. Over 90% of the time blacks are killed by other blacks.

In that interview, Obama also furthered the silly notion that cops need special training. Hogwash! Either someone is breaking the law or they are not. Skin color should not matter.

Mr President in the name of fairness, unity and healing, how about mentioning that white Christian abolitionists risked their lives helping blacks escape slavery via the Underground Railroad?  In 1852, the anti-slavery novel, “Uncle Tom’s Cabin” by white Christian active abolitionist Harriet Beecher Stowe was published which some say lead to the civil war.  Over 600,000 (mostly whites) died in the civil war which purged our nation of slavery.

Liberals love to obsess on things America has gotten wrong, while ignoring the price we have paid to make things right.

read more here: http://www.lloydmarcus.com/2015/02/february-annual-white-america-su...

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with all who say we should ship back to Africa all blacks who say white Americans are innately and inexorably racist. The African countries have lots of history of war and conflict between them. I really think black Americans have received better treatment in America since the turn of the 20th century, than they would at the hands of African country ruling thugs and hoodlums. We whites simply must rid ourselves of the politically-correct myth that black people have strong internal restraints against killing people of their own race.

-LKM

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service