The video is a very good Christian song, at that time they were not famous, the text below the video is information that has been confirmed, God's Word Does Not Belong To One People. I made the information as short as I could. You may ask, why did I leave out some of the information?

What Mercy Did For Me [feat. Crystal Yates Micah Tyler Joshua Sherman]- YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GRU5K3UFmE

I will show you what was found and how the Jewish Scrolls were applied. The first date was 70ad. All other dates related to 500 to 700 ad.

But, there is this, Adam And Eve, there was no established people, they were considered, one people. Not Jewish, Muslim, or anything.

According to the Greek Scriptures,, Jewish,Christian, and Muslim Writings came from the very first Scrolls. Or Tablets. These dated back around 2300bc, now if the have the date right Adam and Eve date started a -0- which did not help, so I applied 3000bc to 3500 bc for their birth.

Now understand this, this is 100% true, Muslims and Greeks and Jewish people started writing about God, in a self centered way, they wanted to claim they wrote the stories of God to place We Are God's Chosen People.

Fact is, God's Chosen People, was not according to one people, the Muslims and the Jewish people back in them days were not the chosen ones. God did not love according to what you were, and the error is, as well as with Christians, you do not claim that which belongs to God, and that is what the Greek Scholars tried to share.

So King James murdered a lot of Scholars, of Biblical Text, this included Jews, Muslims and Christians. King James found himself in a jam, the Jews were mad as hell, Muslims, and the Catholic Church

King James had no choice but to release the Bible into English Text, a rebellion had started. So he took the writings from Jewish Scholars, Muslim Scholars, and The Scholars of The Church.

The Roman Catholic Church sent a member of the Old Order, The Bavarian Illuminati, this scholar assisted The King, The Bavarian Old Order consist and the different people of the world of nations, this included The Bavarian Jewish Order.

This is the Original Greek Scrolls Of God's Word.

Now I still do not understand to this date, why some text was banished from Biblical History, we all know the truth, that the many different people of nations sinned, and we know of the content of the sin God rejected.

I do not need links, so I have around 180 link saved areas of how the Word Of God was written, who they were, and the people wanting be the chosen people of God, and it does not work that way.

Now I search this new Government Fund issue as well I searched this

And I found it is affiliated to this the symbol on the bottom is Islam.

The Jewish word used of Yeshua, was written into the King James Bible is just the way they spoke of a people back in them days. Yeshua is Aramaic The Language of Jews and many other people, they spoke Greek, and many other different languages. Jesus Mother spoke Aramaic.

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have never answered my questions... What Bible do you use as your source?  And which Bible are you referring to... the Christian Bible, Hebrew Bible, or Septuagint used by Christians and some Jewish sects..

The Septuagint contains the old testament only... It was written 200-300 years before Christ.  It is considered to be a Bible (old testament only) by some Christian denominations and is used by both Christians and Jews.

William

By answering William ... I believe you mean the Tyndale Bible or are you referring to Charles B. Williams, The New Testament... Bible?  

Tyndale

I posted the answer earlier... it is the Hebrew Bible... followed by the Septuagint (only old testament) and then the Vulgate.

LOL man

Now, one more time what is the oldest bible known to man?

Mr. Jordan,

Please allow a old Jew to have a word with another old Jew, and I do ask this sir.

Mr. Nelson, I will share this again, do not deceive the Christians, they do know the truth, now I will share what I said on some other commentary here.

Mr. Nelson, the Bible by William Tyndal there is only one other Bible listed on record, The 4th century Codex Sinaiticus manuscript ("the Sinai Book") is one of the most important texts in Christianity, it was written from the Greek Scriptures, Jewish and Muslim Scholars wrote their Talmud from them.

4th century is listed as 400ad

The Hebrew Bible from the Books Talmud was 1008ad both are as one with the other they do not live according to Jewish Faith if separated.

The Talmud is not written according to Christian Faith, this was realized by Jews who believe in Christ. They have rejected the word written the old order, and now the new order has appeared.

The King James Bible has be corrupted by men of evil, their ways is not that of Christianity.

Hey man, Tom, what do you mean by, "They have rejected the word written the 'old order', and now the new order has appeared".......????

I have to look this up in Hebrew.........got to go man.

Kristi Ann, hey this is the internet, I can not bite you on the net, why have you turned against President Trump?

Come on lets have a talk its going to be a long night...

I believe you Tif, looks like a lot of effort went into this. I have all ready seen the video.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Bill and Hillary Clinton Brutally
Mocked After Defending

View image on Twitter

Crooked Bill and Hillary Clinton were brutally mocked Monday after defending the Clinton Foundation on social media.

The Clinton Foundation’s official Twitter account tweeted Saturday, “ICYMI: President @BillClinton wrote on Facebook this week about our work improving lives in the United States and around the world, from fighting climate change to combating the opioid crisis.”

Former President Bill Clinton’s Facebook post served to correct the record about so called fake news smearing the Clinton Foundation. Naturally, he linked to far left sites such as Snopes and Politifact to debunk the smears.

After touting all the charity the Clinton Foundation brings to hurricane victims, farmers in East Africa and combating Climate Change, Bill Clinton unleashed on Breitbart News for spreading conspiracy theories and false information about the Foundation.

Nevertheless, spreading false information about the Foundation continues, apparently as part of an ongoing strategy to distract attention from real problems and, over the long run, to completely erase the line between fact and fiction.

For example, just a few weeks ago on MSNBC, during a discussion of the President’s disparaging remarks about Haiti, his designated defender repeated the ridiculous assertion that I had taken money raised for Haiti for personal use and was responsible for the apparent suicide of a Haitian who knew all about it. Thankfully, the host cut her off, refusing to provide a forum for known false conspiracy theories. I’m proud of the work the Foundation and I have done in Haiti and will give you a more detailed report on that soon.

These attacks on the Foundation began in earnest with the 2015 publication of the Breitbart-inspired book, Clinton Cash. I thought the Foundation staff did a good job debunking the book’s charges, but they were published as written even in “mainstream” outlets, and even now the charges continue to be repeated online and in forums favorable to those who make them.

I have never responded personally to these charges, but out of respect for our donors, partners, and those who work at the Foundation, I think I should—because as we see, attacks, no matter how outrageous, can have a long life.

Bill Clinton also argued Chelsea’s wedding wasn’t paid for by Clinton Foundation donations nor do any of them receive salaries.

No, Foundation funds were not used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc. It was a wonderful day that Hillary and I were grateful to be able to pay for.

Clinton also argued the foundation was given 4 out 4 stars from Charity Navigator, Platinum from GuideStar, A from Charity Watch, and a 20 out of 20 score for meeting all of the Better Business Bureau’s good practice standards.

Hillary Clinton tweeted: Want to hear the real story of the @ClintonFdn? Read this: 

Trump supporters savaged the Clintons.

How about when Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman donated MILLIONS to your foundation when you were Secretary of State and then you conducted official US business with them? 

What about how Haitian villages that you raised money for are STILL without the homes, schools and infrastructure you promised for them? Where did it go Hillary? Where's that money? Why did you plunder the great people of Haiti? 

Unless it explains

Benghazi 33,000 missing emails  Haiti  Destroyed electronics  Missing money
Uranium One Etc

Then no. Nope.  
Not on Presidents day.  

Care to tell us how much the Foundation pays out in salaries each year? 

Slush fund? Pay-to-play? Salaries for Sid Blumenthal?
Fraud in Haiti?  The vast majority of funds don't reach people in need?
That's the real story, right?   

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service