Image result for fake indian elizabeth warrenThe yearly ritual of submitting tax returns to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) may not be something most of us look forward to doing, but do we really want the federal government to do it for us?

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has proposed legislation that would require the IRS to offer you the convenience of doing your taxes for you. The actual billwould require the IRS to create programs that help taxpayers process and file their federal taxes for free. Sen. Warren says taxpayers spend, on average, 13 hours and about $200 for tax preparation services to file their tax returns. Of course, this is unnecessary (if not misleading), as there are plenty of free services available to most Americans.

Having the IRS take over the process of filing our tax returns is not an idea that will make America great again. Our tax system is based on the concept of voluntary compliance, and hollowing this out by replacing it with a government-run tax preparation system moves the IRS from a tax administration, collection, and enforcement agency on to giving “advice” to the people it’s taking money from -- a clear conflict of interest.

How long before such "advice" becomes mandatory?

Can American taxpayers trust the same government agency that wants as much of their money as possible to also decide which benefits and deductions they will receive? Even if such a system were convenient and free, would we really want it?

read more:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/02/fauxahontas_propose...

Views: 747

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What in the hell are you smoking? Voluntary compliance? the very term is an oxymoron, let alone the concept. Try not volunteering and see how that works out for you. There is absolutely nothing voluntary about our tax or tax code. That is unmitigated BS fed to people to keep them in a state of lesser agitation than they otherwise would be. Unfortunately it works. People don't examine the law or the system it is founded on and blindly obey it. That is why it has to be adjudicated in Star Chamber proceedings known as tax court, not before juries lest they nullify at the level of the Jury which has been done on occasion and not publicized for reasons which should be obvious.

SHES A IDIOT

Oh Yeah that just what i want more federal involvement in my life, we want less Gov. in our lives and this loone tune wants to make more !! DUH WOW what did you not get from the last election !!!!

First of all we have Taxation without representation. 

Second there are questions about the legality of the government to tax us.  That has never been addressed or resolved to my understanding! 

Another corrupt institution the IRS has been another agent of redistribution of our tax dollars via tax returns.

They have to go away, we should have a fair and easy tax system. 

Our social security should not be taxed as it was taxed when we earned it and gave it to them.  What is the logic the employer portion?  The SSA had that money for all those years to make money on.  They also told us it was in a lockbox for a long time, however it went into general funds and was spent. Without our consent or knowledge. 

Oh yes lets trust the IRS and let them do our tax returns they are our friends and will Make America Great Again I don't think so.  If anything this would grow this government agency which is exactly what we don't want.  We want smaller government and want you out of our lives.  The Federal Governments job is to protect the citizens that is there main job.  In my opinion everything else can go away. 

How about we just pass the FAIRTAX and do away with the IRS and tax returns completely!

I am with you on the FAIRTAX. Nothing else is constitutional and the FAIRTAX is constitutional.

Just one more Democrat job killing program!

Why don't we deport those people who do not pay their taxes, maybe to Gitmo.  Al Sharpton, where are you?

I DEMAND A 100% INVESTIGATION OF  FAUXAHONTAS BY BUREAU OF FAUX INDIAN AFFAIRS !!!!!

Vietnam Vet

The IRS has been exposed so may times, I am surprised they even try to evolve, into another scam. You might think that the I.R.S. is owned by our government. A branch that collects taxes from the citizens in order to fund our government. If you think that, you would be wrong. The I.R.S. is owned by entities outside our country, and by its operation is a collection agency for the Federal Reserve and the C.I.A.Apr 14, 2014.

IRS Of London England: https://www.google.com/search?q=IRS+Of+London+England&ie=utf-8&...

Hank,

Thanks for this information, was not aware of this.  But it's been closed down thank God.

Sally

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service