Family of Murdered El Paso Couple Receive Death Threats For Meeting with Trump


The family of a couple killed while protecting their baby during the deadly El Paso shooting say they have received death threats.

Twenty-two people were killed and two dozen injured after 21-year-old Patrick Crusius opened fire inside an El Paso Walmart, apparently motivated by a range of ideological grievances including “racial and cultural replacement of the European people” as well as corporations “shamelessly over-harvesting resources.”

“Our hearts are shattered for every family whose parents, children, husbands, and wives were ripped from their arms and their lives,” Trump said in the wake of the shooting. “In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated.”

 LifeSite News report: Among the victims were Andre and Jordan Anchondo, who died shielding their two-month-old baby from harm.

“From the baby’s injuries, they said that more than likely my sister was trying to shield him,” Jordan’s sister, Leta Jamrowski, said. “So when she got shot she was holding him and she fell on him, so that’s why he broke some of his bones. So he pretty much lived because she gave her life.” Andre was in turn trying to shield his wife’s body.

 On August 7, the president and First Lady Melania Trump visited the University Medical Center of El Paso to meet with victims and their families, including Andre’s brother, Tito Anchondo, which has sparked a backlash among left-wing activists and pundits who have tried to blame the shooting on Trump’s hard-line stance against illegal immigration.

 The president “was just there to give his condolences and he was just being a human being,” said Tito, the Houston Chronicle reported. “Is it that hard to try and understand that a family is trying to not be sad at a moment like this?”

 He added that he has received death threats over a photo taken with the Trumps. “We should be coming together as a country at this time instead of threatening each other with hate messages,” Tito said.

 He also said that he had “definitely” felt consoled by the conversation with the president, and that Andre had been “very supportive of Trump.”

 Another relative of the slain couple, Vibora Anchondo, issued a stinging rebuke to two unnamed local politicians for warning Trump to stay out of El Paso.

“I cannot believe how these monsters are using the tragic event to push their political agenda,” she wrote on Facebook. “I lost my brother and sister-in-law on Saturday. My family and I are living a horrible nightmare. The visit from our President will be more than comforting to my family. He will not be here for a political agenda.”

 Tito Anchondo has set up a GoFundMe to help with future expenses for the murdered couple’s baby and their two older children. As of Tuesday morning, it has raised more than $148,000.

https://newspunch.com/family-murdered-el-paso-couple-death-threats-...

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

 This should be interesting for the left media to challenge.

The body count is still on going.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

 

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service