Anyone who has a DACA permit expiring between now and March 5, 2018, can apply for a two-year renewal.Even those DACA recipients whose DACA permits expires after March 5, will be eligible for legal status for another two-plus year.

In other words, Pres. Trump is giving Congress what it wants most, the DACA amnesty decision to be postponed until AFTER the 2018 election. 

But all is not lost. I see yesterday's Fox News article* supporting what I have been calling for in relation to any DACA amnesty: birthright citizenship reform. And here's the best part: it can be addressed without a constitutional amendment, at least that's what Herry Ried said back in his S. 1351 (103rd): Immigration Stabilization Act of 1993, under TITLE X--CITIZENSHIP

SEC. 1001. BASIS OF CITIZENSHIP CLARIFIED.

"In the exercise of its powers under section 5 of the Fourteenth Article of Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, the Congress has determined and hereby declares that any person born after the date of enactment of this title to a mother who is neither a citizen of the United States nor admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident, and which person is a national or citizen of another country of which either of his or her natural parents is a national or citizen, or is entitled upon application to become a national or citizen of such country, shall be considered as born subject to the jurisdiction of that foreign country and not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States within the meaning of section 1 of such Article and shall therefore not be a citizen of the United States or of any State solely by reason of physical presence within the United States at the moment of birth."

I agree. If Congress is going to offer DACA amnesty now to these lawbreaking illegal aliens, the very least they can do for their fellow law-abiding citizens in return is to restrict birthright U.S. citizenship to only those born exclusively under U.S. sovereignty, with no foreign allegiances or attachments at birth to ensure this type of breach of law doesn't happen again, and to finally put an end to the ludicrous situation where the offspring born here of illegal aliens are considered natural born U.S. citizens at birth.

* Source: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/04/trump-gop-should-keep-dac...

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SO LITTLE SEAN PENN says Trump is an enemy of Mankind.....?

This little man has much to say about the President but WHO IS SEAN PENN, ANYWAY????

The real enemy of Mankind is Cretin and subhuman Barrack Obama, Not Donald Trump!

’Tis but the empty sound of fury, unleashed in the souls of tyrants… that corrupt words destroy the community of man; with the tongue men set afire civilization and bring captive millions. Words, steeped with ill will, sooner beget terror in the hearts of men than a sword. For with steel, men are dispatched and soon are forgotten, but with words history is written and rewritten, defining the very soul of men and nations.' Nelson

Sean Penn is an empty vessel... a broken cistern whose water has long emptied into the abyss ...whose soul lacks understanding... a wondering star set adrift in a sea of darkness... His voice speaks of ill winds and the narratives of the lost and confused... only the fool listens to the idle banter of such men...

You have said a MOUTH FULL IN FEW WORDS---A TRUE BLUE STATEMENT

Lets try here, RONALD, I AM HOPING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more Time Ronald,

I am going to ask you something, its about NATO and OTAN, we all ready know that the UK was in a joint file sharing program with the FISA Courts, and the NSA with Americans privet information, they were also spying on Trump, anyway, to the best of your knowledge, was NATO and OTAN involved in spying on Americans and President Trump?

HMMMM? Well??? Was They ??????

When Tif first found out about this, all to many disrespected her, so, in truth you can not make up this kind of Bullshi* !! ........LMAO

https://www.google.com/search?q=Magna+Carta+of+administrative+law%2...

Once more, I can not say why the post failed, but not this time.

When Tif first found out about this, all to many disrespected her, so, in truth you can not make up this kind of Bullshi* !!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Magna+Carta+of+administrative+law%2...

So Tif's DACA presentations are 100% correct.

No one is disrespecting Tif ... it is not disrespectful to cordially disagree.  Tif is a big girl and should be capable of taking constructive criticism without taking offense.  Life is to short to let others drive your emotions... The facts in this matter speak for themselves... one should do a better job of researching, in order to avoid taking a position that is untenable. 

You should take time to read before you engage your mouth, Mr. Nelson.

You may want to follow your own advice Hank...  The Lord gave us the benefit of his wisdom concerning dealing with individuals like you:

Proverbs 9:8 8 "Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you." 

Which is it Hank ... love or hate that runs in your veins? 

Get your DACA on man, get it on, DAMN I think I could write a Bullshit Song, out of this, Ge your DACA On, lets Have A Magna Carta DACA...Yea Man, Get Your DACA On.

Mr. Nelson, on a serous note, if I served under you in the mlitary ths would be my reply to the CO In Charge, You Sir. I never had much faith iin the CIA, and CFR, and German's Army NATO, not worried about the Twinkies French OTAN, gay boys, I can display my salute to all of the members of the UN, and supporters, oh yea, the seats of the UN, Democracy Of The DNC.

Have a Nice Day...

Those who think Magana Carta is connected to DACA are hallucinating... Just what is the connection to a 800 year old charter of rights granted by the King of England to his vassal Barons?

Magana Carta was and remains one of the pivotal moments in history... establishing individual rights thru the rule of law... It was revolutionary in that it declared the sovereign (king) to be subject to the rule of law and documented the liberties held by “free men,” Magna Carta provided the foundation for individual rights in Anglo-American jurisprudence and remains a sterling example of Anglo law and their love of liberty. It is a document humanity can all be proud of... not some distorted tale of betrayal or oppression... tied to the most despicable actions of the left and its fascist allies.

Be outraged but understand all the rage in the world does not change History...  all free men owe a debt to those who established Magna Carta, a corner stone for liberty, upon which government is limited, and individual liberty is extended: Thru the rule of law and the recognition of humanities, God given, right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  Attacks on Magna Carta, and its reckless demeaning, are not helpful to the cause of liberty.

See: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Magna-Carta

So are you Mr. Nelson, surrounded by deception ... advisors who are members of the Establishment and DEEP STATE, of the British Empire.

"Those who think Magana Carta is connected to DACA are hallucinating... Just what is the connection to a 800 year old charter of rights granted by the King of England to his vassal Barons?"

TAKE IT UP WITH THEM- Mr. Nelson, you know the Left, the Democrat Party.

Now Hurry along, we don't want you to miss the boat.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Bill and Hillary Clinton Brutally
Mocked After Defending

View image on Twitter

Crooked Bill and Hillary Clinton were brutally mocked Monday after defending the Clinton Foundation on social media.

The Clinton Foundation’s official Twitter account tweeted Saturday, “ICYMI: President @BillClinton wrote on Facebook this week about our work improving lives in the United States and around the world, from fighting climate change to combating the opioid crisis.”

Former President Bill Clinton’s Facebook post served to correct the record about so called fake news smearing the Clinton Foundation. Naturally, he linked to far left sites such as Snopes and Politifact to debunk the smears.

After touting all the charity the Clinton Foundation brings to hurricane victims, farmers in East Africa and combating Climate Change, Bill Clinton unleashed on Breitbart News for spreading conspiracy theories and false information about the Foundation.

Nevertheless, spreading false information about the Foundation continues, apparently as part of an ongoing strategy to distract attention from real problems and, over the long run, to completely erase the line between fact and fiction.

For example, just a few weeks ago on MSNBC, during a discussion of the President’s disparaging remarks about Haiti, his designated defender repeated the ridiculous assertion that I had taken money raised for Haiti for personal use and was responsible for the apparent suicide of a Haitian who knew all about it. Thankfully, the host cut her off, refusing to provide a forum for known false conspiracy theories. I’m proud of the work the Foundation and I have done in Haiti and will give you a more detailed report on that soon.

These attacks on the Foundation began in earnest with the 2015 publication of the Breitbart-inspired book, Clinton Cash. I thought the Foundation staff did a good job debunking the book’s charges, but they were published as written even in “mainstream” outlets, and even now the charges continue to be repeated online and in forums favorable to those who make them.

I have never responded personally to these charges, but out of respect for our donors, partners, and those who work at the Foundation, I think I should—because as we see, attacks, no matter how outrageous, can have a long life.

Bill Clinton also argued Chelsea’s wedding wasn’t paid for by Clinton Foundation donations nor do any of them receive salaries.

No, Foundation funds were not used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc. It was a wonderful day that Hillary and I were grateful to be able to pay for.

Clinton also argued the foundation was given 4 out 4 stars from Charity Navigator, Platinum from GuideStar, A from Charity Watch, and a 20 out of 20 score for meeting all of the Better Business Bureau’s good practice standards.

Hillary Clinton tweeted: Want to hear the real story of the @ClintonFdn? Read this: 

Trump supporters savaged the Clintons.

How about when Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman donated MILLIONS to your foundation when you were Secretary of State and then you conducted official US business with them? 

What about how Haitian villages that you raised money for are STILL without the homes, schools and infrastructure you promised for them? Where did it go Hillary? Where's that money? Why did you plunder the great people of Haiti? 

Unless it explains

Benghazi 33,000 missing emails  Haiti  Destroyed electronics  Missing money
Uranium One Etc

Then no. Nope.  
Not on Presidents day.  

Care to tell us how much the Foundation pays out in salaries each year? 

Slush fund? Pay-to-play? Salaries for Sid Blumenthal?
Fraud in Haiti?  The vast majority of funds don't reach people in need?
That's the real story, right?   

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service