Embracing Evil: How the Progressive Left Proved its (Im)Moral Hypocrisy

Castro “reneged on his promise of free elections, executed thousands imprisoned tens of thousands…and made his isle a pawn in the Cold War.”

Castro “rigidly controlled the arts, the press, the airwaves. [His] efficient secret police force was aided by neighborhood spies & mobs…”

Even his daughter said Fidel was “a tyrant–an absolute ruler unrestrained by law.”

Senator Ben Sasse quoting the Miami Herald

I am a first-generation American. I am the son and grandson of immigrants who arrived on America’s golden shores with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Literally.

The liberal outpouring of grief for Fidel Castro is both disgusting and disrespectful to me and to the millions of other Cuban-Americans whose lives were uprooted by the communist strongman today’s liberals seem infatuated with. The man was a Monster in the same vein as Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Mao Zedong, Benito Mussolini, the Khmer Rouge, Idi Amin, and every other dictator whom liberals have pretended to detest. The people of Ireland and Canada, in particular, should be embarrassed at the displays of condolences delivered by their elected leaders. Fidel was not a “controversial” figure — he was a mass murdering oppressor who only cared about himself.

Perhaps you don’t believe me because you’ve been hearing such great things about Castro in the news lately. Click the link and meet all of the documented and verified victims, see the actual record of deaths, disappearances, and torture carried out by Castro. Be warned – it’s gut-wrenching.

Cuba Archive

Both my father and my mother arrived in Miami in the late 1960s on “Freedom Flights” from Cuba. After Castro’s overthrow of the Batista regime, the beautiful island nation that was once known as the “Pearl of the Antilles” became an island prison. By the mid-60’s you could not leave the nation, nor travel within the country freely. Castro even invented an ingenious method to line his pockets with money from America: “Freedom Flights.” Essentially, the Cuban people had become Castro’s personal hostages, and if they wanted to be free of him, the hostage had to find a sponsor in America willing and able to pay for their freedom from Cuba.

This was how both sides of my family tree escaped Communism; their freedom was purchased for them by hard working loved ones already living in America. Castro didn’t just stoop to demanding a ransom, he also wouldn’t allow anyone leaving Cuba to take their possessions with them. When they applied to leave the island nation, the government branded them as traitors and the local “block leaders” (essentially government gang lieutenants) led the neighborhood in shunning them for their indiscretion. When the day finally came for their journey to freedom, the government would not allow the fleeing refugees to take their family heirlooms or their prized possessions. No, only the clothes they needed to travel would make the journey with them; the home and all of its belongings would be divided up among those loyal to the revolution.

Mariano Gonzalez arrived on a Freedom Flight from Havana with his wife and three young daughters in January of 1967. Mariano had been a white-collar employee of an accounting firm in Cespedes, Camaguey, Cuba. Within days of applying for his family’s exit to the United States, my grandfather Mariano lost his job at the accounting firm. He went from wearing a shirt and tie as a bookkeeper, to holding a machete and working long hours in the sugarcane fields where the government had sent him to work. If he was going to leave Cuba, then they would make him pay the price of his rebellion. He toiled under the hot Cuban sun for months waiting for the paperwork (and the money) from his brother-in-law in America to make its way through the red tape and government bureaucracy, and when it finally did, he and his family (including my mother) fled for the safety of Miami’s Freedom Tower.

read more here: http://constitution.com/embracing-evil-progressive-left-proved-immo...

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Embracing Evil: How the Progressive Left Proved its (Im)Moral Hypocrisy

why leave out the progressive right? they're every bit as hypocritical and implementing as much destruction to this country as their brothers and sisters on the left.

How so?  

Just take a hindsight look at how the RINO's in Congress rubber stamped bringing in aliens when they could have stopped it. Just look at how they rubber stamped a deficit that who knows how we will ever pay that down?  OUR side, the Repubs did THAT. All on their own.

Instead of standing for the safety of our country. Instead of standing for economic prosperity, they put us in the debt toilet for decades.

The Republicans gave us millions of aliens over 0's reign of terror.

The Republicans gave us debt, more than all Presidents/Congresses before.

The result is a 51 year low in home ownership.

The result is manufacturing is 13% of total manufacturing, down from almost 40% of jobs in manufacturing.

The result is more poverty stricken families than ever.

The result is low labor force participation rate.

The result is a lousy 1-2% GDP.

THEY DID THIS.

All they had to do was DEFUND ALL of his plans.

Because Republicans sat by and let obama commit treason,etc. Ive called Jeb Hensarling so many times and he never would answer questions and his staff would literallt say "we'll take your comments". WTF is that. Ignore the people. But he campaigned constantly qhen in Texas. Always fundraising. His main director in dallas, mike, said we are lucky we have town halls at all. Other congressman dont. Thats why the republican right so called tea party/ conservative senators (Ted Cruz), congressman are actually worse than democrats. They say f*** the people.

I would suppose that if FIDEL CASTRO was ever to DEFECT to the USA, first thing he would do would be to "REGISTER DEMOCRAT" !!!!!!!

There is very little, of any, difference between HIS CURRENT Government in CUBA and that of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. 

To embrace such immorality has deadly consequences

Time for America to give arms for a worthy cause, the Cuban Revolution and make Cuba a state. Why spend another 60 years with this garbage 90 miles from Freedom and Liberty. Do we want to risk another Cuban missile crisis, Russia and China would not hesitate placing missiles on the island? China is already exploring off shore oil reserves near Cuba. A total win situation for the Cuban people and the security of America.

God Bless America and the State of Israel

Live Free or Die

... make Cuba a state ...

WE have enough 'Spanish Speaking' states now . . .

Amen. Time to make Cuba a large parking lot.

The progressive left should be eliminated in this country by law. The progressive left is by definition un-American and has therefore no place in our country. Let's hope that Republicans will use their combined power in the White House, in the House and in the Senate to demolish the progressive left completely.

why leave out the progressive right? they're every bit as hypocritical and implementing as much destruction to this country as their brothers and sisters on the left.

You are right but it goes without saying that progressive anything needs to be eliminated in the US. We need to maintain our democracy.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Image result for puke happy faceWatch: Hillary Clinton Says She’s ‘Deluged’ With Requests To Run Again

Hillary Clinton says she is “deluged” with requests to try another run for president and has still not completely ruled out joining the crowded field of 2020 Democrat candidates.

The former U.S. Secretary of State has repeatedly avoided categorically stepping out of the race for the White House – or directly into it, for that matter.

During media appearances in the UK last month, Clinton twice hinted she may make a belated push on the basis she claims so many people want to see her on the national stage once more.

Speaking on the BBC’s Graham Norton Show in London last Friday, Clinton confirmed she would “have to make up my mind really quickly” if she was going to join the race.

When pushed to respond if she would make a run for the White House for a third time, she prevaricated and avoided a direct reply, instead responding with: “As I say, never, never, never say never.”

She did concede she would need to make up her mind “really quickly” about whether or not to jump into the presidential race.

Clinton has already missed the filing deadline for the first primary in New Hampshire but there is no deadline for the next caucuses in Iowa in early February.

Responding to Norton, Clinton said she had been “deluged” over the last few weeks thinking about running again, but added that, “right now, I’m not, at all, planning that.”

Norton asked: “The rumour mill is flying that you could step back into the ring.”

Clinton replied: “I hear that. I have been deluged the last few weeks with thinking about doing that, but right now I’m not at all planning that.”

Last month Clinton told BBC Radio 5 Live she was under “enormous pressure” to consider a 2020 White House run.

When asked about her future in politics, Clinton said, “I feel a sense of responsibility partly because you know my name was on the ballot, I got more votes, but ended up losing to the current incumbent in the White House who I think is really undermining our democracy in very fundamental ways. And I want to retire him.”

When asked if she is absolutely ruling it out, Clinton said, “ I will certainly tell you. I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it. But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans.”

Clinton and her daughter Chelsea, are currently in London promoting their new co-authored book – The Book Of Gutsy Women: Favourite Stories Of Courage And Resilience.

d e g e n e r a c y

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service