(CNN) -- In the same-sex marriage debate, Elton John believes he knows where Jesus would've stood.

The musician, who plans to marry his partner David Furnish next year, talked to Sky News on Sunday about how pleased he is with Pope Francis and how he wishes the Church of England would show greater support for his message.

POLL: Are the mainstream media and the Democrats pushing race and gay issues to deflect from Obama's scandals and failures as President?

"The new Pope has excited me so much by his humanity," John said. "He's stripped it down to the bare bones and said it's all basically about love and taking everybody in, inclusiveness. And that has to be encouraged by the Church of England."

read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/30/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/elton-j...

BOOM!!! Alfonzo (ZoNation) Rachel Responds: Hey Elton...RAWNG!!

http://alfonzorachel.com/2017/zonation-hey-elton-rawng

Views: 520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obviously Elton John has NO CLUE about who Jesus Christ is and what His Word is about, nor does he care, based on his lifestyle and comments! Same goes for anyone else who challenges God on Scriptural matters

I Cor. 6:9-11; Gal. 5:18-21 gives Gods' opinion on this matter.

Gods' opinion is the ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS on any/all Scriptural issues!!

This man who chose a life style that Jesus Christ rejected and in the Old Testament stoned all sodomites like him with fiery stones out of heaven...this man now proposes to speak for Jesus Christ?

I have a question for Elton and Alfonzo and all his gang... WHERE is your father. Does your natural father approve of your life style of seeking sex from men with your mouth???? Tell me where he is please.

No matter what laws President Obama has passed, he is not God. It is written: Leviticus 20:13

If a man lieth with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death, their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26: Because when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds and four footed beats and creeping things. Where God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts to dishonor their own bodies between themselves. Who changed the truth of God into a lie and worshiped and served the creature more than the creator, who is blessed forever. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even the women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. As true christians of the Lord God Jesus Christ, we must continue to pray that all who have sinned against will come to repentence and turn away from their wicked ways. Our God is a loving, a forgiving God. He will forgive us of all of our sins if we will turn away and repent. Time to stand strong and righteous in prayer for the media has been feeding wrong and lies into people and they are listening to the wrong voices. Pray for Revival

These homosexuals are delusional, but that's what mental illness is all about. 

Homosexualism is not a pyschological disease, but a SPIRITUAL disease. A big difference!

Deannna is CORRECT in her citation of Romans 1:26 - they knew the truth about God, but REJECTED HIM, so God GAVE THEM OVER TO THEIR VILE PASSIONS!

Does that indicate that God "approves" of their Sin? God calls these people "fools", meaning "Without God.

"The fool has said in his heart there is no God" .

Another nut in the bowl. I bet he loves Obummer too. He should read what God says about Gay marriage.

Years ago Elton JOhn said "No we dont get married -- We enter into Civil unions - Not marriage...I wouldnt want to be married (hinting at all the potential loving he would miss out on were he 'married' - No we enter into Civil unions and marriage is for heterosexuals."  Jesus would have reminded him of his statement or would have told him "ELTON you are full of crap."

What do you expect from a faggot?

Another ignorant and/or lying pervert.  If he read the Bible (Catholic or KJV), he would find that sex between two males is an abomination.   

DEAD WRONG!!!!!!!!

Jesus used scripture many times to confront Satan and others. He would have used Leviticus 20:13 to confront Elton.
(NIV) "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable."
Read the rest of the verse to find out what is instructed to be done with them. hint know what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah ? It is in Genisis chapter 19.

I care about souls being saved through Jesus Christ, but I realize the time is short.  Anyone who is going to be saved has had their name written in God's Book of Life before the foundations of time. 

We know many will choose the world over Christ but even so, they will have another chance.  I for one will tell people about salvation and will witness to them if I believe that is God's will but I will not argue with them any more.  They will answer to God for their choices.

As much as it pains me, I have come to realize, some of my loved ones might not make it to heaven.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service