Duty, Honor and Country... three words that no longer hold the same meaning as they once did. Such words depend upon more than their meaning alone, they require a certain degree of moral clarity and character that is very rare today.  Society has not only been dumbed down they have been deluded and misdirected.

Duty, honor and country don't hold the same place in the heart and soul in many of our youth...  They have been emptied, twisted, spun and redefined, until this generation no longer views them as their forefather's once did. Many in America no longer take pride in the works of their ancestors, nor respect the sacrifices of their elders... Liberty's torch doesn't burn as brightly in their hearts as it did in their father's. 

POLL: Is the internet destroying the power of the Mainstream Media?

Duty, honor and country have been cloaked in the fog of the New World Order... draped in the tapestry of cultural Marxism, until the soul of our youth have become confused and distorted as to their duty, and what honor and country mean. Many of our children no longer revere the flag, they question our national motives and history; they view America thru the prism of a New World Order. 

Duty, Honor, Country are in danger of vanishing... from the living rooms of America and the Halls of our public institutions. They are a dying sentiment, reserved for a few good men. A band of brothers few; whose, flame burns dimly, in the twilight of their nations greatness.  The question remains who will rekindle the fire to serve: Duty, honor, country.

By:

Ronald Nelson

Col. US Army (ret.)

Views: 516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right on Sir....Thank you from all us Real Americans....There are still some patriots left....Thanks for being you....Matt

I am glad to see the Bush Dynasty for what they really are.  AND NOW DO YOU WANT ANOTHER BUSH IN THE WHITE HOUSE?  This family is corrupt to the core.  Grandpa Bush, 30's banker N.Y. allowed Nazi Money and assets to be kept in his bank, till the Feds found out about it and seized all assets.  George H.W. Bush, Iraq, Gulf 1 the only reason he went to Kuwait was due to his affiliation with the Saudi Family, and he had oil investments in Kuwait Oil and seen it may fall to Iraq, same with Somalia, was pressured by TEXICO, CHEVRON, CONOCO to send troops to Somalia because they were afraid of losing their Oil Ventures in Northern Somalia, Clinton, he was the one who coined the phrase WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION when he laid siege for 4 days to Iraq with bombing.  Bush Jr. 9/11/01 as you know more is coming out on this now, I won't go into the detail of what I know it is to long but I will say this, there were other individuals involved in this attack other than the terrorists, and Bin Laden, a lot of people made a lot of money when those towers come down.  Bush then goes to Congress as did Johnson in 65 Bush said we have to invade Iraq for they HAVE WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION AND WE HAVE PROOF, Johnson went to Congress and said we have to send GROUND TROOPS TO VIETNAM FOR THEY JUST ATTACKED A NAVY VESSELL IN THE GULF OF TONKIN, so Bush got the go ahead to invade Iraq, Johnson got the go ahead to invade Vietnam, THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION AND THERE WAS NO ATTACK ON A NAVY VESSELL IN THE GULF OF TONKIN.  Instead of putting all our might and strength to hunt down and capture or kill Bin Laden, we invaded Iraq instead, why OIL. VIETNAM there were several reasons, one RUBBER, Vietnam was one of the mass producers of Rubber Sap in the country, providing Rubber for Goodyear, Dunlap, etc., in addition Lady Bird Johnson had a vested interest in Sea/Land Transportation and they pretty well had all the contracts of war material going into and coming out of Nam. Had Kennedy lived, there never would have been a Vietnam, he was ready to pull the plug and bring the advisors home, he saw Vietnam for what it was, a corrupt government in the South and the North as just wanting to reunify the two back as one, although Communist TRUE, that was Truman's Fault, Ho had asked for help and was denied, WHY because the French were our friends, yet they RAPED THE COUNTRY WHILE THEY WERE THERE.

OIL OR MONEY AND HOW MANY YOUNG LIVES LOST AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOTE WHAT I HAVE POSTED I SERVED 3 TOURS IN NAM, GRENADA, DON REP, AND PANAMA (ALTHOUGH AS A CIVILIAN FOR THAT ONE).  Ever wonder, if you even know WHY WAS George H.W. Bush and Richard Nixon in Dallas the day Kennedy was assonated?  I am posting a photo, it is the swearing in of Johnson leaving Dallas back to DC, LOOK AT THE PHOTO CLOSELY, NOTE JOHNSON LOOKING TO HIS RIGHT AND NOTE THE MAN HE IS LOOKING AT AND WHAT HE IS DOING.  HE IS WINKING AT JOHNSON, WHY?    

Richard, I don't believe you have all the facts right, some are true but others are off. As for the picture as you have said the guy on Johnson Left is Winking that is a reach by this picture, JFK's wife is in the picture and there is not a smile or expression on any face, there heads are are forward and eyes are looking down only a few in the back of the plane have there heads up. I believe Johnson had dirt on his hands over the killing of JFK but, winking I don't see it in this picture. I too spent 3tours in Vietnam in the north country CCN compound along Cambodia. Had first hand looks as to what was going on with the North and South. Many soldiers that never seen first hand just what was going on were the soldiers that came home and made films protesting the war and were paid well by liberals in that time to cause the war to have a twist in the wrong way. I'm not taking up for GHWBush or any of the family but some of your facts are off. Putting anything out that is not true is the very same thing the White House did with Benghazi. Just the facts! as Monday would say.

Skip-----have to agree with you on this one! Looked at the photo (after I enlarged it) with a magnifying glass  along with my wife! We didn't see any winks here! The only smile we saw was on "Lady-Bird"'s face (guess that was a smile) And I have a question: What the hell did Truman have to do with Vietnam? He wasn't even around when that war began! Like Skip says: Get the facts straight!

George

I think Richard is suggesting the Ho would have been our ally and would not have gone communist, if Truman would have given him help with the French ... Sort of like our snubbing Mao in favor of Chang Ki Shek in China... 

Of Course, that is all pure speculation and highly doubtful at best.  Ho and Mao had leanings toward communism going back well before the WWII...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Racism -> Emergency Medical Doctor Rails Against Whites: “White People Can Be Exhausting” – ‘Racism Towards Whites Doesn’t Exist’ 

Esther Choo (pictured above), an emergency medical doctor and professor in Oregon, took to Twitter to rail against white people and after getting called out for her racism, she asserted that it’s impossible to be racist towards whites.

According to Choo’s bio, she’s an emergency physician and associate professor at the Oregon Health & Science University.

Choo is the daughter of Korean immigrants and uses social media to talk about racism and sexism in healthcare, according to her bio.

“White people can be exhausting. Just an observation,” Choo said in a tweet on Friday.

White people can be exhausting. Just an observation.

— Esther Choo MD MPH (@choo_ek) June 21, 2019

When she received backlash for her racist tweet, Choo continued to taunt and disparage whites.

“Observation #2: white people are going to prove my point on this very thread,” Choo said responding to the backlash.

She also bragged that Twitter took her side when people reported her tweet.

“Observation #3: when people try to convince Twitter that white people are experiencing reverse racism, Twitter understands that is not a thing.”

Observation #3: when people try to convince Twitter that white people are experiencing reverse racism, Twitter understands that is not a thing.

— Esther Choo MD MPH (@choo_ek) June 21, 2019

Twitter may not have a problem with racism against white people, but what about the medical community?

Dr. Choo received huge backlash on Twitter.

Joe Biggs   @Rambobiggs

This is coming from an Emergency Medicine Physician who is considered a "leader" in her field. She's scheduled to be a speaker at the American College of Emergency Physicians in October. She runs a website called FeminEM prompting Feminist causes in EM and a racist.

Dan Bongino  @dbongino
 Here for the ratio
Dan Roth@Dan12R

Pretty racist statement, TBH.

See Dan Roth's other Tweets
Blake Anderson@BitcoinBlake

Protected groups being immune to being called out for blatant bigotry is exhausting, just an observation.

Replace “white” with any other race, and Dr. Choo would be out of a job.

Update: Dr. Choo deleted her racist tweets and set her Twitter account to “private” after she received backlash from hundreds of people.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service