#DumpKelloggs: Breakfast Brand Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

bb-kelloggs-war-featuredimage-640x480

#DumpKelloggs: Breakfast Brand Blacklists Breitbart, Declares Hate for 45,000,000 Readers

by Breitbart News30 Nov 20167224

Kellogg Co. announced on Tuesday its decision to pull ads from conservative media giant Breitbart.com because its 45,000,000 monthly conservative readers are not “aligned with our values as a company.” In response, Breitbart News, one of the world’s top news publishers, has launched a #DumpKelloggs petition and called for a boycott of the ubiquitous food manufacturer.

dumpkelloggs

The decision by Kellogg’s, which makes Pringles, Eggo waffles, as well as Special K and Frosted Flakes cereals, among others, will make virtually no revenue impact on Breitbart.com. It does, however, represent an escalation in the war by leftist companies like Target and Allstate against conservative customers whose values propelled Donald Trump into the White House.

“We regularly work with our media-buying partners to ensure our ads do not appear on sites that aren’t aligned with our values as a company,” said Kellogg’s flak Kris Charles. “We recently reviewed the list of sites where our ads can be placed and decided to discontinue advertising on Breitbart.com. We are working to remove ads from that site.”

Kellogg’s offered no examples of how Breitbart’s 45 million monthly readers fail to align with the breakfast maker’s values. Indeed, the move appears to be one more example of an out-of-touch corporation embracing false left-wing narratives used to cynically smear the hard working Americans that populate this nation’s heartland.

Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alexander Marlow encouraged the boycott of Kellogg’s products, describing their war against Breitbart News as bigoted and anti-American: “Breitbart News is the largest platform for pro-family content anywhere on the Internet. We are fearless advocates for traditional American values, perhaps most important among them is freedom of speech, or our motto ‘more voices, not less.’ For Kellogg’s, an American brand, to blacklist Breitbart News in order to placate left-wing totalitarians is a disgraceful act of cowardice. They insult our incredibly diverse staff and spit in the face of our 45,000,000 highly engaged, highly perceptive, highly loyal readers, many of whom are Kellogg’s customers. Boycotting Breitbart News for presenting mainstream American ideas is an act of discrimination and intense prejudice. If you serve Kellogg’s products to your family, you are serving up bigotry at your breakfast table.”

In response, Breitbart launched its #DumpKelloggs petition to encourage its vast readership and the followers of its #1 in the world political Facebook and Twitter pages to ban bigotry from the breakfast table by boycotting Kellogg’s products.

“Kellogg’s has shown its contempt for Breitbart’s 45 million readers and for the main street American values that they hold dear,” said Breitbart President and CEO, Larry Solov. “Pulling its advertising from Breitbart News is a decidedly cynical and un-American act. The only sensible response is to join together and boycott Kellogg’s products in protest.”

Some of Kellogg’s brands:

Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®
Kellogg’s® Nutri-Grain®
Pop-Tarts®
Rice Krispies®
Cheez-It
Kashi
Eggo®
Frosted Mini-Wheats®
Cocoa Krispies
Morningstar Farms
Famous Amos
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®
Kellogg’s Honey Smacks® cereal
Corn Pops®
Mother’s Cookies
Keebler Company
Smart Start®
Froot Loops™
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®
Low Fat Granola
Fruit Flavored Snacks
Apple Jacks®
Cracklin’ Oat Bran®
Mueslix®
Smart Start®
Smorz
Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®
Krave
Crispix®
All-Bran®
Apple Jacks®
Crunchmania

Kellogg’s: #WAR

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/30/dumpkelloggs-kel...

Views: 1142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is an easy one... I don't buy any of this stuff.

Kelloggs-Cereal-Boxes-AP

Far-Left Cereal Giant Kellogg’s Warns of ‘Racial Privilege’

Kelloggs-Cereal-Boxes-AP
AP Photo/John Raoux

The Kellogg Company, famous for its breakfast cereals, is giving far-left activists hundreds of millions of dollars to promote left-wing causes and projects, including “white privilege” and “structural racism.”

The company’s project to promote “coming to grips with racism” was touted at its “American Healing Conference.” The conference promised to “move the conversation from hope to possibility.”

In an article on its webpage, the W.K. Kellogg Foundation (WKKF), the activist NGO sponsored by the Kellogg Company, states that “racial privilege and structural inequities have influenced” America and are at the core of nearly everything the country has done.

“Since the birth of America, racial privilege and structural inequities have influenced the nation’s policies and social systems, from healthcare, education and child welfare to media, food consumption, justice and countless other facets of everyday life,” the foundation states. “In America, those who differ from the majority because of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, gender, weight and other characteristics face a deluge of outright discrimination and unconscious bias.”

The foundation goes on to claim that the nation is racist without even realizing it.

“This paradox is routinely denied by its individual and institutional perpetrators, and sometimes even by its victims. But the impact is real,” the foundation writes. “The social consequences of discrimination can be devastating for everyone, as its targets struggle to overcome barriers from artificial constructs, while those in the majority may consciously or subconsciously wrestle with the root causes of their behavior.” The foundation then announced a five-year $75 million initiative to “combat structural racism in America.”

Its first four-day conference was held in May of 2011, with the foundation telling participants, “We believe that achieving racial equity will require changing hearts, minds and deeply held (often unconscious) beliefs that manifest in and through persistent residential segregation patterns and related disparities in access to opportunity.”

The foundation’s America Healing Conferences were held annually over that five-year period. The most recent conference was in 2015 and featured the theme “All Children Must Thrive.”

The foundation sent the New York-based Calhoun School a $250,000 donation for a “three-part youth-based project on issues of white privilege and institutionalized racism.”

The foundation has also opposed voter ID laws by funding opposition to such organizations as the Texas-based TrueTheVote.org. The WKKF put millions into funding the Applied Research Center (ARC), a New York-based “racial justice think tank that uses media, research and activism to promote solutions.” The ARC, now known as RaceForward, accused supporters of voter ID laws of being proponents of Jim Crow-styled racism.

“ARC produced a steady stream of vicious propaganda aimed at conservative and Tea Party groups like True the Vote through its www.ColorLines.com website,” the Capital Research Center reported in 2013.

Most recently, one of the company’s board members even tried to damage the candidacy of GOP presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson when Kellogg board member Donald Knauss tried to connect Carson to the left-wing causes the board of Costco often engaged in when both Knauss and Carson served together there.

WKKF has funded a long list of liberal ideas, causes, and programs, including a virtual Who’s Who of leftwing organizations and causes:

According to DiscovertheNetworks.org, past recipients of donations and grants [from WKKF] have included the American Civil Liberties Union; Aspen Institute; Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN); Center on Budget and Policy Priorities; Center for Community Change; Children’s Defense Fund; Council on Foundations; Earth Island Institute; Environmental Defense Fund; Friends of the Earth; Mexican American Legal Defense & Education Fund; Ms. Foundation for Women; NAACP; National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy; National Council of La Raza; National Public Radio; Natural Resources Defense Council; Nature Conservancy; Rockefeller Family Fund; Save the Children Fund; State Voices; Tides Foundation and Tides Center; United Nations Foundation; United States Student Association; Urban Institute; Waterkeeper Alliance; World Resources Institute; and the World Wildlife Fund.

dumpkelloggs

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston or email the author at igcolonel@hotmail.com.
Read More Stories About:

Big Government, Kellogg Company, Kellogg Foundation, Kellogg's, racism, structural racism
Trending Articles
#DumpKelloggs Trends #1 on Twitter Following Breitbart…

#DumpKelloggs was the most popular trending topic on Twitter in the United States at the time of this writing after…

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/30/dumpkelloggs-far...

you bet, lets dump the xxholes product

This company along with the international bankers and other companies are who is behind this take over of America. They want a communist style dictatorship world wide with us a slaves to them. With the UN as the world government and them controlling the UN. Behind them all are the Luciferian occultist group. This is a war/ Not the usual war with all guns but a war of deception. lies and manipulation. Two things to fight this war influence or replace all government representatives and stop the indoctrination of our children in the government occultist system.

I have never watched Breitbart News, However I may now because I am curious. Looks like a dumb move on Kellogg's part- I always thought they were the "All American " food company- Apparently they are now called "Some of the American's" food company.

Just had a thought. Stockholders just might have a say in Kellogg's actions.

I don't know, they ignored Target's stockholders for quite a while.

Will Do! Traitors
All the flakes just lost, and Kellogg's is obviously the home of flakes...time to financially crush the flakes. My shelves will not contain a single product of Kelloggs. Someday the left will learn to keep their mouth shut, they forget who is really signing their checks.

Oh well, I guess I will have to add them to my Boycott list and 

it is getting long.  Pretty soon, there will be nothing to eat.

Pepsico is the biggest, and Starbucks is the second, 

and Target is the third....and so on.

Lucky me, I'm not a huge coffee drinker especially when it's $8 a cup so Starbucks doesn't faze me. I drink Coke so Pepsi doesn't bother me. Target has always been a Walmart knock-off to me & I've always hated going there except for their awesome looking bedding. So, I guess I'm good to go. But, now, Kellogg's!!! My cabinet is packed with those plus I have kids at the house. Guess it's on to the generic brands or something. Not like we don't plenty of other choices these days.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service