dummycrats-DEMS ARE OUTRAGED,
AS USUAL
©2018 Burt Prelutsky
IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT TO BURT PRELUTSKY ARTICLE, PLEASE MENTION MY NAME RUDY...   Contact Burt at burtprelutsky@icloud.com     

As you may have heard, clown-Schumer, Pulosi, commie-Sanders, dinky-Warren and scumbag/mad-Waters, are up in arms over a thousand illegal alien kids being temporarily separated from their illegal alien parents, a situation that was created by the parents deciding to illegally sneak across our border.

Yet these are the same hypocrites who insist on spending half a billion of our tax dollars subsidizing an enterprise that permanently separates 500,000 babies a year from their mothers by murdering them.

⦿   When President Trump said he’d be willing to meet with President Rouhani of Iran, his critics on both sides of the aisle insisted that would be conferring legitimacy on his nation. Oddly enough, they never thought to level that charge at Barack liar-nObama when he signed a deal with Iran that provided them with a clear path to a nuclear arsenal and put a bow on the gift by air-mailing the mullahs $150 billion to help them pay for it.

⦿   Although the dummycrats-Democrats never even pause to even take a breath when condemning Trump for everything from poor taste to treason, when you consider the way college students and other youthful ignoramuses over-react to everything the President says and does, I’m surprised that clown-Schumer and Pulosi haven’t gotten around to accusing him of child abuse.

⦿   Karl Boeckmann, the sage of the San Fernando Valley, sent along a list of the 10 Most Destructive Americans of Modern Times, as compiled by Frank Hawkins, a modern renaissance man who has served as a U.S. Army intelligence officer, foreign correspondent, businessman, newspaper executive and novelist. He lists the villains in ascending order, number one being the worst in his estimation.

In 10th place, Mark Felt, the Deputy Director of the FBI, better known as “Deep Throat” during the Watergate scandal. He was the forerunner of scumbag-Comey, Strzok, McCabe and Page, the first senior official at the FBI who interfered in America’s political affairs, although some would argue that J. Edgar Hoover beat him to it.

In 9th place, Hawkins has Bill Ayers, friend of liar-nObama, unrepentant terrorist and college professor, who “represents the deep and ongoing leftist ideological damage to our education system.”

Ted Kennedy, whose handlers saw to it that he not only evaded a manslaughter conviction, but wound up serving decades in the Senate, where he helped pass liberal policies in health care and education, holds down the eighth spot.

Number seven is Walter Cronkite, who no more deserved to be called the most trusted man in America than Bill Cosby deserved to be billed as America’s favorite dad. Cronkite singlehandedly handed the North Vietnamese victory in a war they had all but lost.

In sixth position, we have the tag team of liar-Bill and liar-Hillary Clinton. He facilitated the transfer of American technology to China in exchange for a contribution to his re-election campaign. As for liar-Hillary, even I’m getting tired of listing her high crimes and misdemeanors.

Next up is Valerie Jarrett, the Rasputin of the liar-nObama administration. She has spent the majority of her adult life using liar-nObama as the conduit of her anti-American, pro-Islamist, anti-Israel, pro-Communist, agenda.

In fourth position sits that sanctimonious phony, Jimmy Carter, who paved the way for radical Islam by abandoning the pro-American Shah of Iran in favor of the Ayatollah Khomeini. The Muslims returned the favor by putting up the money to build the Carter Presidential Library. He, in turn, acknowledged their generosity by writing a book that attempted to condemn Israel for apartheid, but instead confirmed Carter to be what most people had always assumed him to be, an anti-Semite.

Next up is Lyndon Johnson, who turned Vietnam into a major war, one that resulted in 58,000 dead American soldiers, that deeply divided the nation, and paid no practical dividend, except that it forced him out of office. His other war, the one allegedly on Poverty, was even worse because it destroyed the black middle class and made poor families utterly dependent on the federal government. Its only aim was to ensure that black people would vote for dummycrats-Democrats for the next hundred years. It proved that he was a better prophet than a president because we are more than half way there and the dummycrats-Democrats have a stranglehold on 90% of the black vote, without which they would never again have won the presidency.

In second place, we have Barack liar-nObama. If anyone needs reminding why he should actually be in first place, have the schnook ask the first Republican he runs into.

At the top, which is actually the bottom, Hawkins has hanoi-John Kerry. As Hawkins explains, “I have him here because I regard him to be the most despicable American who ever lived.” He goes on to list everything from hanoi-Kerry’s lying in order to obtain Purple Hearts to his masterminding the Iran nuclear deal, which gained us nothing, and provided the number one exporter of Islamic terrorism with $150 billion in unmarked bills.

Among his dishonorable mentions, Hawkins includes scumbag/commie-John Brennan; hanoi-Jane Fonda;scumbag-George Soros; Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television (BET), which has done so much to introduce ghetto violence and misogyny into pop culture; Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr., who saw to it that the NY Times was transformed from a left of center newspaper to a house organ of the extreme far left wing of the dummycrats-Democratic party; scumbag-George Soros, who has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into every anti-American group that exists, including several that he created out of whole cloth; and Frank Marshall Davis, who was not only an anti-American, card-carrying Soviet agent, but a pedophile. Normally, he who would not rate such recognition on his own but he earned it by having had such a profound and lasting influence on his best-known protégé, Barack Hussein liar-nObama.

⦿   Speaking of liberals, someone wondered if I dared have a pro-Trump bumper sticker on my car, living, as I do, in Southern California. I replied: “I like to think I have the courage of my convictions, but I’m not the one whose tires will be slashed and I’m not the one who be keyed to within an inch of my life. Besides, I think bumper stickers are a stupid waste of time. I can’t imagine anyone whose vote is going to be changed just because my bumper made such a convincing argument.”
IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT TO BURT PRELUTSKY ARTICLE, PLEASE MENTION MY NAME RUDY...   Contact Burt at burtprelutsky@icloud.com     

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good, I am happy they are unhappy, but they did strike back, but of course you are not reading the info here at this site.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Goodbye 2020: Clinton Ordered By Federal Judge To Submit To Questioning

(TeaParty.org) – Just when Hillary Clinton began hinting that she’s ready to run again in 2020, she has been ordered by a federal judge to submit to questioning about the use of her private email server to convey classified documents during her time as Secretary of State.

U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan made the order as part of a lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

“Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions — including key q’s about the setting up of her email system,” wrote Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a tweet following the ruling.

Judicial Watch 🔎 @JudicialWatch

BREAKING: Judicial Watch announced today that, following JW's court battle, U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that Hillary Clinton must answer – under oath – two additional questions on her controversial email system within 30 days.

Judicial Watch: Federal Court Ordered Hillary Clinton to Answer Additional Email Questions Under...

(Washington, DC) –Judicial Watch announced today that U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that within 30 days Hillary Clinton must answer under oath two additional questions about her...

judicialwatch.org
Tom Fitton  @TomFitton

Breaking: Court rules late today Hillary Clinton must answer more email questions -- including key q's about the setting up of her email system. Court denied our request to unseal vid depositions of Clinton aides. Great work by Michael Bekesha!

As a statement from Judicial Watch explains, the ruling is the latest development in the group’s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, which they began to discover why former deputy chief of staff to Mrs. Clinton, Huma Abedin, was allowed to work at the State Department while also engaged in “outside employment.”

Clinton now has 30 days to answer two key questions from a list of 25 questions composed by Judicial Watch.

The questions the judge selected are:

1) “Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.”

During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

This new development is huge because it means that the two critical scandals from Clinton’s time in the State Department, her private email server and the Benghazi attacks, are facing fresh scrutiny in both the legal system and the court of public opinion.

And while Clinton likely had little chance of any run in 2020, this makes it even less likely she will stand even a shred of a chance.

We’ve have got to hope and pray that at long last, this leads to the long overdue criminal charges we’ve all been waiting to see.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service