‘Draft Gowdy for Speaker’ campaign takes off: ‘Bring some BOOM into the ROOM’

After this week’s shenanigans that saw President Obama and Republican House Speaker John Boehner both pushing for the same omnibus spending bill, conservatives are ready for a change in leadership.

The call for a new speaker of the GOP-led House is nothing new, but until now there has not been a formidable challenger. And not that he has concurred, but conservatives are rallying behind U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy, who has proven time and again that he has plenty of fight in him.

Whether he’s question former IRS employee Lois Lerner, or Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber, Gowdy has shown that he will “bring some BOOM into the ROOM,” as one social media user noted.

The tweet is part of a makeshift “Draft Gowdy for Speaker” campaign that has taken hold, as seen on Twitter:

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/12/13/draft-gowdy-for-speaker-camp...

Views: 1276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As much as we love the guy, it will never happen. We keep watching the sickening display of the establishment. We vote and it doesn't seem to matter. .

Senator Trey Gowdy would be an outstanding Speaker of the House. We the People need more like him in our positions in D.C. and I will be praying & lifting him up for this position if it is meant to be. Gowdy is a man of high quality, honesty, Patriotism, he has positive views and loves the U.S.A. I am sure whatever position Trey accepts he will excel in & he will be a great asset to We the People & the U.S.A. in any position he choses to accept.

Colleen, great post; however, Trey Gowdy is not a " Senator ".

The Speaker is in the House, not the senate.  So Gowdy would be eligible for speaker.

I'm all in on that one

Boner needs to go. McCarthy needs to go...put Gowdy or Matt Salmon in there...Salmon is the reason Sgt Tammorisi is out of that Mexican jail!

if Boehner wanted what was truly best, he'd advocate for Gowdy becoming the new Speaker also.  Would be a better way for Boehner to go about biz.  Personally, I think everyone would respect Spkr Boehner a whole lot more if he were to. 

He has a great sense of ethics, a great sense of humor, and a complete lack of fear when is comes to doing what's right.  I'm 100% game!  ...  If only Washington actually listened to the people, we could turn this mess around...

GET RID OF THE ALCOHOLIC BALL BAG THROW THE BUM OUT

If we ever needed Trey Gowdy, it's NOW.

I think Gowdy is perfect for the position. He is the best choice to stand up to Obama and take over as house speaker. Boehner has had plenty of time to prove himself and  he continues to disappoint us.

Yep 1000% right on...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Angry Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’: Pam Karlan Donated Thousands To Hillary And Was On Clinton’s List For Potential SCOTUS Nomination

Image result for Pam Karlan

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jerrold Nadler, kicked off its first impeachment circus Wednesday morning.

The four ‘witnesses’ testifying have never actually witnessed any of Trump’s dealings with Ukraine firsthand — the four witnesses are law professors offering legal analysis.

One of the witnesses the Dems rolled out is an angry Hillary Clinton donor who was on Crooked’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

No wonder why this unhinged, dowdy woman is so pissed off!

“Professor Pam Karlan donated thousands of dollars to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination. So she certainly has no vendetta against President Trump,” GOP Rep. Mark Walker said.

Congressman Walker also pointed out that Noah Feldman, the Dems first partisan witness in Wednesday’s hearing tweeted about impeaching Trump right after he was sworn in.

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

Meet Noah Feldman, House Democrats first partisan witness.

Look at the date of this tweet. He has been trying to get @realDonaldTrump impeached since 46 days into his presidency.

His reason? Trump criticized President Obama.

This is a sham impeachment with sham witnesses. https://twitter.com/NoahRFeldman/status/839185127494254592 

Noah Feldman @NoahRFeldman

Trump's wiretap tweets raise risk of impeachment http://bv.ms/2mY1ueX  via @BV

Rep. Mark Walker   RepMarkWalker

The next witness, Karlan, has donated thousands to Democrats and was on Hillary Clinton’s list for a potential Supreme Court nomination.

So she certainly has no vendetta against @realDonaldTrump.

These witnesses are as serious as House Democrats impeachment case: not at all.

The entire sham show trial is stacked with partisan hacks who have wanted to impeach Trump from the moment he won in November of 2016.

Norm Eisen, the Democrats’ counsel who is blasting Trump and questioning witnesses in Wednesday’s show trial, tweeted about impeaching Trump before Donald Trump was even sworn into office!

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service