Trump to Clear Cut Federal Budget

President Elect Donald Trump has taken on a herculean task of eliminating funding for 72 government programs, saving the government $10.5 trillion dollars and balancing the budget within 10 years.

Given the 2017 Federal Budget is standing at $4.147 for 2017, with Trump’s proposed cuts, the government’s bloated budget would be reduced by a massive 25.3%.

Government workers were previously shaking in their khakis at a thought of a 10% reduction in the budget.

Cuts include the obvious, like defunding Planned Parenthood, and global warming offices and studies, but also eliminates spending on the following as an example:

Job Corps
National Endowment for the Arts
National Endowment for the Humanities
Environmental Justice Programs
National Clean Diesel Campaign
Land and Water Conservation Fund
EPA Civil Enforcement Program
Killing nine different Climate Programs
Privatizing the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (bye bye Sesame Street)
DOE Funding for Small Business Innovation Research
SBA Disaster Loan Program
Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
Export-Import Bank
Multi-State Plan Program
Violence Against Women Grants
Office of Community Oriented Policing Services
Grants from the Office of Justice Programs
Legal Services Corporation

Etc. etc., etc.,

Team Trump also plans to lease out or sell all of the spare office space provided by the cuts to the EPA.

The extensive list, compiled by the Heritage Foundation and adopted by incoming Trump staffers, is likely the tip of the iceberg to finally reign in the size and scope of government.

http://www.citizen-action.com/donald-trump-eliminate-72-government-...

Views: 2305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IRS will be a tough one...  They are the collections arm of the Federal Reserve, and the Fed is NOT a government agency.  It is a private banking organization. They have their hands in everyones pocket only because we mostly don't know enough to stop them!  And the DOJ doesn't know how to read.  They back IRS EVERY TIME!  The 'income tax' as it is currently applied is un-Constitutional.

God I love it

let us hope this is just the tip of the iceberg

1000s of useless programs too. Redundency is governments error

"Redundancy is governments error."

Is it an ERROR?  Or is it self-serving by those who make up the 'laws'?  

Governments are institutions of constant expansion... seeking power and treasure until there is nothing left for citizens to claim as their own.

Definitely time to reign ours IN!

AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING of righting the USS AMERICA ship.  We are headed toward bankruptcy and it MUST BE STOPPED.

•          WE HAVE OTHER PROBLEMS IF WE TOTALY DEFUND PLAN PARENTHOOD ALL THE WAY !!  IF I UNDERSTAND THINGS RIGHT = PLAN PARENTHOOD IS HOW MANY PEOPLE GET THERE BIRTH CONTROL AT A REDUCED RATE OR FREE !!  THINK ABOUT ALL THE CHILDERN THAT WILL BE BORN THAT PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD OR TAKE CARE OF AND WHO WILL PAY ??   DEFUND LATE TERM ABORTION AND PRROBABLY SECOND TRY MESTER ONES ALSO !! THIS WILL FIX ALOT !!  THIS IS THE PART THAT HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND !!!!!!!!  WE NEED TO KNOW MUCH MORE ABOUT ALL OF THIS BEFORE WE JUMP SO HARD INTO IT !!!!!!

I AGREE WE NEED TO DEFUND MANY PROGRAMS AND I HOPE TRUMP DOES IT BUT ONLY THE RIGHT ONES OR ONLY TO CERTAIN POINT !! WE MUST BE SURE OF WHAT AND HOW IT WILL AFFECT US !!!!

Planned Parenthood had a 127 MILLION DOLLAR surplus in excess of expenses.  They are NOT going to go broke.

I'm actually having a hard time with some of the comments on this sight. None of these things are in the constatution. Some people need to do a serious search on Nato and I don't mean on left wing-ding- sights either. 

Trump said he is not going to pander to anyone group. All laws and rights are given by God equally in this country. Special groups do not need  or require special stroking and privaliages paid for by the tax payers and administrated by the government.  Many may not want to suport certain causes. If you want funding for a special group start a charitable foundationand and have at it. It's tax free, a 501c, get donations. Hire your own people to run it or volunteers.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service