Donald Trump Tells Paul Ryan at Wisconsin Rally: 'We're Going to Build the Wall Paul!"

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know several Americans that are willing on their own time to go lay bricks and clear land for that wall....we would have it up coast to coast in 5 weeks. We can work together and accomplish much!

Dear god he's a buffoon

@ Lake Macon

You are not calling President Trump 'a buffoon' now are you?????

You MUST be talking about Paul Ryan . . .

Yes, Donald is a buffoon. I'm eager to see if he can manage some good, but he is a buffoon.

OK Now that we have that cleared up - - - -

Why do you call President Trump 'a buffoon' pray tell?

He's an embarrassment. He's a bully. He's a 70-year-old sociopathic toddler with a wad of cash.

Perhaps buffoon was the wrong word.

I sincerely want him to succeed but time after time he give me reasons to doubt.

Janice Thompson /span>janice848@gmail.com>

Dec 15 (1 day ago)
to me
Trump has announced that he has all the
necessary materials to build the wall along the Mexican border.
You should have known this. 
When Trump won the election, 60 million Democrats shi*
a brick....

He is going to make a great President!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service