Donald Trump's direct threat to the Republicans who shunned him over Muslim ban: If you're not nice to me I will run as independent

Donald Trump floated the idea of a third-party bid this morning  - but insisted he doesn't 'want to do that.' 

'I'm leading every single poll...so obviously, I'm very happy where I am,' he told Michael Strahan today as he responded to a question from the Live with Michael and Kelly host about running as an independent.

The people of the Republican Party have been 'phenomenal,' Trump said. 'The party, I'll let you know about that. And if I don't get treated fairly, I would certainly consider that.'

Trump touted a USA Today poll that found 68 percent of his supporters would stick with him if he parted ways with the party, before he again said, 'I don't want to do that.'

All of the GOP's candidates for president signed a loyalty pledge, promising to endorse the party's eventual nominee. 

Trump announced his signing at a showy press conference in September in the lobby of his New York City headquarters after meeting with the party head Reince Preibus. 

After Trump introduced his Muslim-banning proposal on Monday and the party began to turn on him, the billionaire fired several warning shots.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3352829/Trump-s-threat-Repu... 

Views: 633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes he signed the contract, but so did the rest of the party....yet all of them are talking about not wanting him to be the party winner. They are talking about the party  making sure he does not win the election. They love him when he draws big crowds to the debates, but deep down they are making plans to see to it that he does not win republican party. I will vote for Trump no matter what. He will make our country the way it was before Obama dragged it down. People will respect us again and our country will once again be the respected, and and most powerful Country in the world!

This is what Theodore Roosevelt had to say!
cid:15E12A457955419EAA75841018AD003B@DonHP
Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Off Topic! You need to go to you tube and check out Wild Bill Topic BECK VADER

He is right.  He signed that stupid pledge and now the RNC is turning on HIM!  I say that pledge is nullified.  He is truthful about what he says.  He wants to run as a republican, but if they don't support him with the signing of that pledge than he can do as he wants.

TRUMP CAN KEEP HIS VOW NO THIRD PARTY. I WILL BUILD A SECOND PARTY BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE PARTY IN THE COUNTRY.

HILLARY AND STALIN FOREVER. KILLING COPS IS NOTHING NEW.  IN  NEW YORK A MOSQUE TRAP
STALIN AND HILLARY

Yesterday we reported on thewww.redstate.com/uploads/2014/04/benghazi-hillary.jpg"/>

STALIN WON BY A LANDSLIDE. NO COMPETITION IN COMMUNISM. HILLARY IS LEADING IN THE POLLS JUST LIKE STALIN.
ONCE AGAIN NO COMPETITION.

IF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAD ALL WHITE PEOPLE RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY THE RACIST LABEL WOULD BE EVERYWHERE.  WE HAVE 15 CANDIDATES FROM THE BROAD SPECTRUM OF AMERICA. THE PARTY OF DEATH HAS THREE GHOSTS. 

YOU HEARD ABOUT THE SILENT MAJORITY? WELL NOW IT IS THE SILENCED MAJORITY IN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL INCLUSIVE COMRADE?  THERE IS A SILENCED MAJORITY IN THE PARTY DE LA MUERTE AND AT ELECTION TIME SHOUTING IT IS HILLARY ALL THE WAY BUT NOT TODAY. I AM PULLING THE LEVER OF FREEDOM FOR EL TRUMPO AND MY MAN TRUMP. WATCH AND LEARN RINOS. MORE TEA ANYBODY?  

BARTENDER CHAMPAGNE! I HAVE A COUPON.

SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW AND BOOK.
Subject: 911 DANNY BOY WE REMEMBER

OUR 40 YEAR OLD WAKE UP CALL. THIS IS GOVERNMENT TODAY.
TRUMP IS THE ONLY ANSWER FORGET PARTY SAVE THE COUNTRY
We The People will need to force our way into the election monitoring system to minimize fraud.

He has to realize that would hand Hillary the win.  He must stop and think before he reacts.

Donald Trump must tread deliberately. I suspect that if Candidate Trump would take the walk, the institutional progressive GOP would be tempting Cruz to remain in the stable as 'their boy' hoping to create a rift between supporters who anticipate a Trump/Cruz ticket. Who knows, they may be tempting Ted now, suggesting Trumps' chances in a GOP departure could be tangled in possible GOP legal challenges, leaving Cruz a clear shot.

GOP progressives are pond scum IMO. So why put anything past them?

NOW the RNC has to KEEP their part of the bargain!!  Will RNC do what they promised???

At this point the only reason I'm a registered Republican is so I can vote in the primary.  If the Republican Party wants to control our choices by making it impossible for certain candidates to run, then I'll register as an Independent.  Screw the parties.  I'm all for the people and their choice.

I AM STARTING A CONTEST. WHAT WILL PRESIDENT TRUMP'S FIRST EXECUTIVE ORDER BE?

PRESIDENT TRUMP ORDERS OBAMA AND PRINCE WALID TO BE PUT ON THE NO FLY LIST. OBAMA VIOLATES THE NO FLY ORDER.
I SAW A FLY ON OBAMA BUT THERE ARE NO FLIES ON PRINCE WALID. 
SPIRIT OF AMERICA PARTY RADIO SHOW AND BOOK. ON TUNE-INRADIO.COM

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service