Donald Trump has an ace in the hole for dealing with attacks from his Republican rivals

donald trump jeb bushAfter Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) released a video criticizing real-estate magnate Donald Trump for h..., Trump had a familiar response at the ready.

"Recently, Rand Paul called me and asked me to play golf," Trump said in a statement. "I easily beat him on the golf course and will even more easily beat him now, in the world in the politics."

Then he added: "Senator Paul does not mention that after trouncing him in golf I made a significant donation to the eye center with which he is affiliated."

Republican candidates are learning the hard way that Donald Trump has an ace in the hole when they come after him.

For one thing, they have probably dealt with him in the past — and there's a good chance they have asked him for money.

Since announcing his presidential campaign earlier this summer, Trump has traded barbs with many of his GOP rivals over immigration, foreign policy, and his conservative credentials.

But rather than engaging with them in detailed policy debates, the real-estate magnate has instead revealed embarrassing anecdotes about his personal relationships with the candidates, providing a somewhat unprecedented level of transparency into the interactions between politicians and the superrich.

Read more:

Views: 974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Democratic party got taken over by the slime machine that now exists in Washington.

The Republican party got taken over by the slime machine that now exists in Washington.

Dempublicans masquerading as normal people.

They all have a 'mental disorder' it's called greed and wonton.

Yeah . . . . Rand lost me a couple of years ago

After trump promised Gingrich his support for president, and Gingrich announced he had trumps support, trump called a news conference and announced his support for Romney. The next day the Washington politicians gave trump the development rights on the Old Post Office building in Washington. trump looks like a liberal toady who was bought and paid for. That's what he is. He's been supporting liberals and their causes for years, buying and collecting favors with the best lobbyists and cronies from K st. Wake up is good advice; but you people won't follow it.

You KEEP saying Trump promised Gingrich support, you won't provide ANY resources for that statement, and I haven't found ANY, except that Gingrich CLAIMS he did.  HOW DO YOU KNOW TRUMP PROMISED HIM THAT?

Gingrich was fighting for conservative principles before Reagan was elected. He's been around long enough to know better than to announce he had support when it wasn't promised. Obviously trump conned Gingrich like he's conning people now.

Trump's involvement in a pyramid scheme and his Clinton like blame shifting and denial of responsibility for fleecing thousands of people on a bogus business deal proves trump is a typical Washington politician. I've supplies plenty of information on this. Research Trump, pyramid scheme, and ACN - you'll find it too.

Listening to your kind of theories....wouldn't surprise me if you believe in the magic bullet too.

Marilyn - you promised not to read my posts because they upset you too much; stick to your promise.

That's not EXACTLY what I said...  If you can't take the heat---

Look at this:

Trump received millions for promoting this scam. Thousands of poor naïve people were scammed out of their savings. Trump's philosophy: If god did not want them sheared, he would not have made them sheep. We don't want this clown as president.

I know it the same way I know you are an ignorant fool - it's obvious.

I just love Judge Judy... However, as a member of the male race I would not want to have her as my judge.

Rush Limbaugh Explains How Robert Mueller
Will Attempt To Financially Destroy President Trump

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has crossed President Trump’s “red line” after issuing a subpoena for documents related to the Trump Organization’s business dealings with Russia.

New York Times reports:

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president. […] The Trump Organization has said that it never had real estate holdings in Russia, but witnesses recently interviewed by Mr. Mueller have been asked about a possible real estate deal in Moscow. In 2015, a longtime business associate of Mr. Trump’s emailed Mr. Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen at his Trump Organization account claiming he had ties to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and said that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would help Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign.

Radio host Rush Limbaugh theorized on his program Friday that one of Mueller’s true objectives is to financially destroy President Trump.

Partial transcript via Breitbart News:

And these requests, the subpoena for documents from the Trump Organization, I ask you again, what has that to do with the campaign and with collusion and with the Russians? They’ve already been looking into Trump business in Russia with the Miss, what is it, USA, whatever his pageant is.

Do you all remember during the early days of the campaign there was news that Trump, in a tax return something like 20 years ago, took a $900 million deduction that was granted and survived an audit by the IRS? Now, I forget the details. It had to do with losses that he had incurred in that year in building things. It was around 900 or $920 million deduction. I’ll never forget when it was reported because most people will never come close to ever having that in a lifetime, and to have a guy personally write that much off?

Anyway, I think Mueller wants that $920 million back. I think Mueller wants to prove that that was a faulty deduction. I think that they want to go back, they want to get Trump’s tax returns because they want to nullify that $900 million deduction, and then they want to collect 20 years of interest and penalties and wipe Trump out.

In the meantime, President Trump’s lawyers are in the process of negotiating with special counsel Robert Mueller to bring the Russia probe to an end, reports Rebecca Ballhaus and Peter Nicholas of the Wall Street Journal.

Mueller’s tentacles continue to reach further and further.

CNN reported that investigators are attempting to determine whether former Blackwater chief Erik Prince misled the  House Intelligence Committee about a meeting he had in Seychelles in January of 2017.

Prince is accused of using the meeting as an opportunity to establish a secret back channel with Russia.

Fox News’ Catherine Herridge spoke with one of President Trump’s personal lawyers about the new subpoena request by Special Counsel Mueller.

According to Herridge, Trump’s lawyer was unaware of the subpoena and said it may be a ‘wrap up’ subpoena or ‘clean up’ subpoena which may signal the end of the investigation.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service