By Arnold Ahlert  Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Recently, there have been many attempts to get a handle on why there is so much public discontent. I think all the reasoning can be boiled down to one idea: Americans feel powerless. Millions of us look at Washington, D.C. and see one thing and one thing only, namely a ruling class that is completely out of touch with ordinary Americans and their concerns.

Fortunately that same ruling class, in their unbridled hubris, has made a critical error. They’ve presented the public with an extraordinary opportunity to give the federal government one of the grander smack downs that any public could give any out-of-control government. And all the American public has to do to give Washington that smack down is…..nothing.

Right now, the Obama administration is in the process of rolling out the so-called Affordable Healthcare Act that requires millions of Americans to buy health insurance, or pay a fine. It is being rolled out, even as Congress and their staffs remain cradled in their own healthcare cocoon, retaining the 75 percent subsidies on their health insurance premiums, even though the law as written required members of Congress and their staffs to purchase their premiums on the government exchanges created by the law. It is being rolled out even as our president, whose administration’s entire agenda can be reduced to the idea that “we’re going to do whatever we want, and we dare someone to stop us” unconstitutionally dispensed with the employer mandate that was also part of the law as written.

I bring both of these factoids up for two reasons: one, it reveals the utter hypocrisy of Democrats and their media propaganda pushers who, in the midst of the government shutdown, solemnly declared that ObamaCare is the law of the land and must be followed. What they were really saying is that only part of the law must be followed, as in the part that doesn’t screw with the ruling class, and the part that keeps the business community, aka, the wellspring of political campaign contributions, relatively assuaged until the 2014 election is over.

If all of this sounds like the Orwellian idea that “some animals are more equal than others,” it’s because that’s precisely what it is.

I think it’s time the American public gave Congress and the Obama administration a taste of their own medicine, so to speak. Thus I am presenting a simple slogan, that embodies the very same kind of large-scale civil disobedience that progressives cherished during the Vietnam War. To wit:

Don’t sign, don’t pay the fine.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/58718?utm_source=CFP+M...

Views: 1537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is obvious to me that our so called president has more interest in pushing his legacy into American history than to do what is good for The U.S.A. and her people. This act alone describes what a dictator he has become. We the People need to keep the pressure on congress- this is going to be a long fight. 

The above is a good thought but actually, Obama has us all by the short hairs. The fine will be assessed on your Federal Tax Form so you won't get a return if you don't have insurance or pay the fine by deducting it from your return. If you owe them money at tax time and don't pay up, including the fine, they will fine you further. That's why they are using the IRS to screw us all. The IRS has the power to make your life miserable and arrest you if necessary. Sounds like Nazi Gemany to me!!!! These devious bastards have it all thought out!

'Don't Sign, Pay No Fine'...

Great idea, except for one thing.  Do you know why IRS was given the (pleasant) task of collecting that 'fine'?  It's a TAX.  And they collect TAX.  They will levy your bank account, plus penalties.  They will lien your home, plus penalties.  No lawyer will challenge them because they will audit him.  No judge will find against them, because they will audit him.  And they WILL find something in either case.  That batch of thieves will steal your last dime, and demand MORE.  I know, because they STOLE MY HOME, and I just received bills from them charging some $70,837.00!  I live on SS, and have NOTHING worth more than (maybe) $5,000.00 in the agregate.  And here they come.... 

Obama is Ali Baba and the fourty thieves

Silly Tea Partiers.......you're within days of losing your country forever, and all you have is "Don't sign, Don't pay"................LOL

May I offer you some "paper mache" bullets for your guns.  Perhaps using Q-Tips, or Cotton Balls would be more effective...........how about this saying on bumper stickers across the nation....

"I AM ONE OF 83.5 MILLION GUN OWNING GUTLESS WONDERS WHO MAKE UP THE NRA"

I PROMISE to never use my gun to defend those around me, or join with other 83. 5 MILLION LEGAL gun owners by putting on my weapon and NEVER taking it off again in ALL public access places, even though that is our Constitutional RIGHT and responsibility.

I PROMISE I will remain in as HELPLESS and VULNERABLE a position I can by OBEYING FULLY ALL of the UNLAWFUL ORDERS made by the TEASONIST politicians and TREASONIST law enforcement officers and TREASONIST bureaucrats and TREASONIST MILITARY personnel who are a TOTAL, (IN NUMBER), of only 2 MILLION persons to the nation.

I FULLY BELIEVE that the 2 MILLION ARMED TRAITORS can tell 83.5 MILLION LEGALLY ARMED CITIZENS they cannot be stopped in their process of OVERTHROWING the Constitution (and thereby the U.S. Government), any other way than by passing LAWS that say....."NO, NO, NO, you're being naughty and shouldn't treat those who pay you this way"

I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART that 83.5 MILLION LEGALLY ARMED "PATRIOT" CITIZENS are POWERLESS against 2 MILLION ARMED TRAITORS, and all we can do is give up our guns and let them cart us off to FEMA camps and kill us, just like HITLER did to 10 MILLION Germans only 70 years ago.

I THINK IT'S A LIE that our FOUNDING FATHERS, and the Continental Army of only  25,000 men (out of 2.1 million colonist) took on the LARGEST MILITARY MIGHT in the world (England) and defeated them and gave us this nation FOUNDED on the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDANCE which says we are endowed by OUR CREATOR with CERTAIN (made sure to us) UNALIENABLE RIGHTS (meaning no person or group of persons, secular or religious shall EVER have the right or authority to strip us of those rights) and therefore I PROMISE NOT DEFEND MY NEIGHBORS, LOVED ONES, OR MYSELF, in regard to this NON-SENSICAL declaration and GLADLY HAND THIS NATION OVER TO THE MARXIST, COMMUNIST, PROGRESSIVE, ISLAMIC, ANTI-AMERICAN BASTARDS who are trying to take it from us.

SIGNED.............83.5 MILLION COWARDLY LEGAL GUN OWNING AMERICAN PATRIOTS.

There, America...........what part of that statement is NOT TRUE, as shown by our ACTIONS???

The ONLY WAY to STOP 2 MILLION GUN TOTING CRIMINALS from destroying this nation is for 83.5 MILLION GUN TOTING PATRIOTS to strap on their guns and weapons of every sort and STEP OUT TOGETHER on opening day of DEER SEASON (November 15th, 2013) and become, ONCE AGAIN, the LARGEST ARMED MILITARY FORCE in the WORLD, and NEVER TAKE OUR WEAPONS OFF AGAIN.............IT IS OUR NATIONAL LEGAL RIGHT for the SECURITY of our STATES against TYRANNY AND TREASON.

Then, FULLY ARMED, show up at EVERY CITY COUNCIL MEETING by the THOUSANDS and demand PUBLIC STATEMENTS, BY ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS, SPOKEN OUTLOUD TO THE CITIZENS, stating CLEARLY, their position on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, and 10th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution AND ARTICLE 4, SECTION 2, CLAUSE 1 of the U.S. Constitution; NONE OF WHICH HAVE EVER BEEN REPEALED, and if they UNEQUIVOCLY, and FULLY STAND with the Constitution, then they retain their job, and if the EQUIVOCATE in the SLIGHTEST, they be charged with PERJURY for LYING about their OATH of OFFICE and ALSO charged with TREASON for engaging in the ACTIVE OVERTRHOW of the U.S. CONSTITUTION, FIRE THEM, ARREST THEM, and bring them to TRIAL.  In their place, IMMEDIATELY, temporarily install KNOWN CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVES until elections can be held to refill the vacancies.

DO THE SAME THING WITH EVERY POLICE OFFICER AND MILITARY PERSON.  IF THEY ARE NOT CONSTITUTIONALIST OR DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.......FIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY.

LASTLY, those who PASS MUSTER as acknowledging the U.S. Constitution and the Article and Amendments mentioned are STILL THE LAW OF THE LAND, are to IMMEDIATELY set forth a bill on the LOCAL LEVEL  declaring ANY AND ALL LAWS passed locally, that are contrary to the U.S. and State Constitutions are UN LAWFUL ORDERS AND ARE HEREBY RECINDED AND DO NOT HAVE TO BE ENFORCED OR OBEYED, and NO STATE LAW, that is against the LAWS MENTIONED shall be valid or enforced in ANY LOCAL COMMUNITY.

DO THAT AMERICA, AND YOU HAVE YOUR COUNTRY BACK IN 30 TO 60 DAYS WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT.

This is NOT about OVERTHROWING the Government.  This is about PRESERVING AMERICAN GOVERNMENT and tossing out ALL MARXIST, COMMUNIST, PROGRESSIVE, ISLAMIC, TRAITORS.

What say you, America???...........................anyone got a BETTER IDEA in the TIME WE HAVE LEFT..............only a few days left to act..........or it's all over.  ONCE WE ALLOW THEM TO DISARM US, as history CLEARLY PROVES, they will KILL MILLIONS IN COLD BLOOD.

83.5 MILLION LEGALLY ARMED PATRIOTS "ARE" THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION POLLICE FORCE, THE HIGHEST LEGAL AUTHORITY IN THE NATION, THE AMERICAN CITIZEN PATRIOT WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE WITH THOSE AROUND HIM TO FOREVER KEEP THE PEACE BY HAVING EACH OTHER'S BACKS AND NEVER HAVING TO STAND ALONE, AGAIN, TO A TRAITOROUS FEW.

You are so correct, I am a believer in to get it done now, not later. All of this talk has me edgy, I know what is coming. No more talking except to enter into a united stance against our enemies,  Obama knows exactly what he is doing and what he is saying. Stop him now, before his suicide attack on us has gone into over drive. Listen to this man Thom, The time to make our move is now. Start that kind of blog now to get united = fast, like he says    DAYS.     Or cut your own throat now.

The reason illegal aliens are exempt from ACA is be cause they have no records or bank accounts that can be accessed.

I just read your reply Oren... what if the irs planned on seizing, imposing tax liens on me prior to all this obummacare bs???   

how do we stand up individually against this crap?.... it sounds ultra patriotic, but big bro & moochie will send the hit squads out to lock us down and sell off our lifegoods to collect what is "the governments retribution"... just like the infernal refuc! u service... just a little question

We don't stand up individually, that how they want it to be. When we stand up, it must ALWAYS be in the company of each other. You don't want to protest at the courthouse or IRS building by yourself. Or refuse to pay the tax penalty by yourself. We need to make to where, if they come after individuals for their assets, they have to come through us first. Much like what an elephant herd does to protect their young from encircling predators. We need to stand strong together to protect those that the government would seek to destroy. With our lives if need be. This may sound frightening, but the time is coming where we must face death for our freedoms if we want to keep them. Give me liberty, or give me death!

YES, Mr. Andersen. Stand alone or stand with us, you got it.

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL, DIVISION IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA WANTS. FIND WITH THE TEA PARTY TO DEFUND OBAMA CARE, STAND WILL SENATOR TED CRUZ. WE ARE NOT SERFS WE ARE

AMERICAN CITIZENS. IF YOU BUCKLE UNDER FOR OBAMA CARE. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THEY

WANT TO PUT A RFID IN YOUR BODY? YOU ARE TRUELY LOST THEN. YOU WILL BE A SLAVE.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

The Fall Of Fake News!! Quiet Shake-Up At MSNBC After Station Hemorrhages Viewers Following Mueller Debacle 

Reports are surfacing about a quiet shake-up of personnel at MSNBC after the cable news station lost more than 30% of their audience after the Mueller debacle.

Apparently MNSBC doesn’t think their financial woes are newsworthy given that they didn’t run any breathless stories about their own failings.

News of MSNBC’s collapse can’t come as a surprise to insiders who undoubtedly are fully aware that their audience no longer trusts them.

One source familiar told Mediaite the changes came amidst mounting complaints from NBC News chief Andy Lack about a dip in MSNBC’s ratings following the end of the Mueller investigation. In May, ratings for the network in the advertiser coveted 25-54 demo were down 32% year over year.

MSNBC viewers were asked: How much do you agree that MSNBC regularly reports made up or fake news about Donald Trump and his administration?

The responses were devastating! While 35% or respondents agree that MSNBC pushes Fake News, only 24% disagreed. That’s a ratings death sentence!

What do you expect from a channel that boasts disgraced liar, Brian Williams, and race pimp, Al Sharpton?

Bright Start News@BRIGHTstrt

MAJOR SHAKEUP AT MSNBC - Ratings crater after Mueller Report Debacle! 

MSNBC Shakeup: Jonathan Wald and Dan Arnall Take Dayside

MSNBC quietly implemented a sweeping shakeup in programming this week, Mediaite has learned, appointing SVP of programming and development Jonathan Wald and MSNBC executive editor Dan Arnall to lead...

Flashback: MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow’s Ratings Plummet To Yearly Low

MSNBC primetime host Rachel Maddow brought in her worst weekly ratings of the year last week.

Her show last week averaged 2,324,000 viewers, with an average audience of 337,000 in the 25-54 age demographic, both of which mark yearly lows for the liberal television host, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Maddow first saw a dramatic drop in ratings following the conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. Her previous low for a week in 2019 was the last week in March, the first full week after Mueller submitted his conclusion to Attorney General William Barr, where she averaged 2,458,000 viewers with 392,000 in the demo.

She spent two years dissecting every aspect of the special counsel’s investigation into whether President Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to win the 2016 presidential election. The night Mueller submitted his findings to Barr, Maddow appeared to hold back tears over the fact that neither the president nor any family members were indicted.

Compared to Maddow’s low ratings last week, Fox News’ Sean Hannity, whose program is often the most-watched among all cable news shows, averaged 3,108,000 viewers with just under half-a-million viewers in the key demographic.

She also nearly tripled CNN’s Chris Cuomo’s weekly ratings. His program only had 880,000 viewers with 225,000 in the key demo.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service