Do You Actually Care About Your Child's Education and Privacy???

Fellow Tea Partiers,

Please take a listen to this very important interview pertaining to the spread of ESSA (Every Student Suceeds Act) and how it will effect your children in schools across America if this becomes the law of the land:

https://soundcloud.com/hdawn29/anita-hoge-charlotte-iserbyt-7 

Note: You might have to copy into into a new tab or browser to make it work.

Down at the bottom of this, it asked me to pick a category, so I picked Tyranny for this article because ESSA will allow the government to collect all the personal data--including teacher-generated, anecdotal, psychological analysis--without any parental authorization! 

This should really make the hair stand up on the back of your neck...

If people would only just listen to what these two amazing women are saying. They have thoroughly researched this for topic for years yet we continue to believe those that have deceived us for decades.

Local and State School Officials are going to be forced to do what the federal government says, which means that any Parent-Teacher Association that you may belong to will have absolutely no power to make any changes.

I sincerely hope that all of my fellow Tea Party members will read the below article and go to the website:

http://www.childabuseintheclassroom.com/ 

CHILD ABUSE IN THE CLASSROOM originates from the 1984 bestseller written and promoted by the late Phyllis Schlafly. This landmark book documents testimony ushering in the Protection of Pupils’ Rights Amendment, also known as the Hatch Amendment of 1978. After reading this collection of official transcripts exposing the abuse taking place in our public school system, Anita Hoge felt inspired to take an active role in education and has become a strong warrior and resource for parents and children ever since. To this day, Anita continues to read and analyze every federal document concerning education with a careful eye and a discerning scrutiny.

Thus, it is no surprise she would ring the alarm on the recently revisited Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and its dangers, which unfortunately passed in 2016. In a combined effort, activists across the country voiced strong dissent over ESSA, taking their concerns straight to elected officials in an attempt to stop a bill mandating psychiatric analysis and treatment, which is being sold as an education bill.

​OUR GOAL:  To repeal ESSA and President Obama's Executive Order 12866 which changed the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) regulations to allow our children's data and private information--including teacher-generated, anecdotal, psychological analysis--to be shared without parental knowledge or approval.

Sincerely,

J. Horne

Veteran

Concerned Father

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

48 minutes, maybe later I will have time.

The fountains of Learning and Religion are corrupted, overthrown by a perverted lawlessness, guided by licentiousness and permissiveness that has replaced freedom, liberty, and personal responsibility, with utter dependency on a God denying form of government.

Simply put, we are screwed, big time, and not only have we allowed it, in many respects we have demanded it.

Only an educated and Christian people can be granted freedom and liberty, and then keep it. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

ALERT: Farrakhan Issues Horrifying Message To ‘Black People’

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service