Image result for If you bless Israel, I will bless you

In the Bible we are instructed to be a blessing to the Jewish people.  In fact, God states “If you bless Israel, I will bless you.”  “But if you curse Israel, I will curse you.”   The Israelis secured small slivers of land in 1967 after being brutally attacked without provocation, by Middle east neighboring regimes.  To this day, those very nations call for the extermination of Israel, the very country that has been nothing but a blessing toward those who despitefully abuse her.  A similar declaration was made in the 1930s and 1940s for the extermination of the Jewish people by the Nazis who were allies and teachers of the Islamists.

The United States has been an ally of Israel since it was settled.  But along the way, despite good intentions, sometimes the United States has made some serious blunders when it comes to standing by her number one ally in the Middle East, if not the whole world.  World leaders have been Biblically warned. If you divide Israel, I will divide your nation.  The reestablishment of Israel was foretold many centuries ago in the Bible.  Anyone other than a bigoted leftist understands that Jerusalem should be reestablished as the undivided capital of Israel.

I for one believe the old Biblical warning “NOT TO DIVIDE ISRAEL.”  Many United States presidents have tried and failed in the futile effort to divide Israel just to appease Palestinians and others who lay claim to parts of Israel.  They foolishly believe that if they just screw over Israel and give the Palestinians what they want, there will be lasting peace, lover and harmony.  But truthfully, nothing could be further from the truth.  Muslim terrorists want to either rape, enslave, torture to death, or just wipe out many other people all over the world who are not Jewish.  Their goal is to turn the world into an Islamic terrorist hell hole.

If you refuse to believe me, look at the difference between Jewish and Christian communities in Israel compare to the Islamic enclaves.  It doesn’t matter if they are wealthy Muslim/Palestinian or middle class and poor Jewish communities.  Overall the conditions are almost always better in the Christian and Jewish communities.  I will have more space to examine exactly why in another upcoming column.

But concerning the issue of dividing Israel, such attempts have not been good for America.   I believe that for every action there is a consequence.  In the Book Eye to Eye by William Koenig are numerous illustrations of bad things happening every time America planned on throwing Israel under the bus by contemplating discussions to divide in order to appease her sworn enemies.

One example that comes to mind is during the week of October 11th 1999.  Jewish settlers on 15 West bank hilltops in Israel were evicted as part of the ongoing “Land for Peace” process, which was actively supported by President Clinton.  The settlers resisted the eviction; the confrontation was reported in the national media.  While Israel was forcing settlers off the covenant land, the stock market was melting down, with the Dow having its worst weekly drop since 1989.  On October 15th, the market lost 266 points (the loss of hundreds of billions of dollars in market capitalization).

That same day, hurricane Irene slammed North Carolina; and the next morning, the powerful Hector Mine 7.1 earth quake rocked the southwest, that was the fifth largest earthquake to hit America in the twentieth century.  Neither the hurricane nor the earthquake caused major damage or casualties; but their stories, along with the stock market meltdown shared the nation’s front pages with the reports of Jewish settlers being evicted from God’s covenant land in Israel.  There are many more horrific examples of great happenings listed in Eye to Eye, Facing the consequences of dividing Israel, by William Koenig.

Could they all be just mere consequences?  Even though I believe not, you may investigate the long history of trying to divide Israel followed by disasters and come to your own conclusion.  But I for one believe that if president Trump follows through on his promise to move the United States embassy will result in a blessed series of events that will benefit both the United States and Israel.  Enjoy and be enlightened via The Ron Edwards Experience Fridays at 1:00 PM PT, 4:00 PM EST emanating worldwide from flagship station KCKQ Reno, Nevada, www.americamatters.us www.shrmedia.com and www.highplainspundittalkradio.com.  The Edwards Notebook syndicated commentary is enjoyed weekdays at 6:29 AM PT, 9:29 AM EST on KCKQ AM 1180 Reno, Nevada and www.americamatters.us during AM NEWS.  Catch “The Edwards Notebook” on the Captain’s America overnight weekend show emanating from flagship station AM 860 WGUL Tampa, Florida and www.am860theanswer.com Saturdays at 4:30 AM EST, 1:30 AM PT.   For more listings visit theronedwards.com.

E-Mail Ron Edwards: ronedwards@edwardsnotebook.com

https://newswithviews.com/dividing-israel-could-be-very-bad-for-ame...

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dividing Jerusalem, the apple of God's eye, is what 0bama and the UN had/have in mind, in order to do the works of satan himself. Now it is left to UNESCO and the UN, both determined to finish the job.

Turkey has, in the past, dammed the Euphrates. ISIS has repeatedly tried to dam the Euphrates.

The UN voted to take Jerusalem away from Israel. Israel is buying land in Petra, where the Jews will hide when TSHTF. I just learned this. And the following.

Jerusalem divides languages. On one side, the written languages are read right to left. On the other side, the languages read left to right.

It is all about Israel. Remember the fig tree. All blood moons correspond to Israel and the feasts. It is all amazing to see and learn about, amazing. And any effort to divide Israel will bring the end sooner rather than later. I hope Trump knows this and keeps Kushner and Ivanka out of any dealings with Israel. And FORGETS about compromise.

In my opinion there are three great evils in the world, or maybe it is better put as three great areas of evil, since all three are the playground of Satan. The three are, False education, False religion, and Corrupt government.  The first one insures the existence of the other two.

Israel, formerly named Jacob, had 12 sons, and all of them, not just one, but all of them, comprise the house of Israel. Judah, from whence comes the term "Jew", is but one of these 12 brothers, or tribes. When the Bible speaks of Israel the speaking is not confined to only the house of Judah, but to the entire House of Israel. Meaning to all of the tribes.

It is important to know that, and to always remember that. False Education would have you believe otherwise.

The little nation known today as Israel is but a small fraction of the House of Israel, and consists mainly of the tribes of Judah and partially of Benjamin.  The rest of the House is scattered, and is known historically as the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel.

Joseph, one of the 12 sons of Israel, the one with the coat of many colors, had two sons, named Ephraim and Manasseh. Joseph brought them before his Father, Israel, to have him bless them.  He did just that. He, Israel, said "Let my name be named upon theses two lads"....and it most certainly was. Ephraim, as promised by God to Abraham, became a multitude of nations, known as the British Commonwealth of Nations, that the earth had ever seen, and Manasseh became the United States of America, the single greatest Nation that the world has ever witnessed. 

These Blessings, from God, through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel), has resulted in the entire world being blessed as well. If not for both Britain and the United States involvement in WWI, and particularly WWII, the entire planet would have been under Satanic Nazism for decades. 

The point is that when you read prophecy concerning the House of Israel it is talking about us, you and me, personally, as well as Jews in the tiny nation known as Israel.

Jerusalem means city of peace. It is anything but that now. The time of "Jacob's (Israel's) trouble" is coming, and there is none like it, but Israel will ultimately be saved out of it. And all Nations will go, every year to Jerusalem, to keep the Feast of Tabernacles, when Christ Himself resides in the City of Peace. 

Hope I have not bored anyone to death.

No, Dale. Excellent information and history. I appreciate it.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

CONFUSION:   Pelosi Says Constitution Spells Out ‘Two Co-Equal Branches’ Of Government

No Nancy. No.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi must be taking night classes at the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Government.

Pelosi, the 79-year-old third-highest ranking official in the U.S. government, was speaking to the Center for American Progress today when she mistakenly said there are “two co-equal branches” of government, before correcting herself to say there are three.

Watch:

“First of all, let me just say, we take an oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Pelosi said.

“Democrats take that oath seriously, and we are committed to honoring our oath of office. I’m not sure that our Republican colleagues share that commitment, and I’m not sure that the president of the United States does, too,” she claimed.

“So, in light of the fact that the beauty of the Constitution is a system of checks and balances— two co-equal branches— three co-equal branches of government,” she corrected with a laugh.

“A check and balance on each other,” she continued. “Con— Constitution spells out the pri— pa, uh, the duties of Congress and one of them is oversight of the president of the United States, another one of them is to impeach the president of the United States,” Pelosi said.

In November, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rallied supporters on Facebook to pitch in and help Democrats take back “all three chambers of Congress.”

“…the Progressive movement works and it wins in all districts…If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress– three chambers of government…,” she said during the virtual appearance.

She clarified that she meant the “presidency, the Senate and the House.”

According to the Constitution, the three branches of government are the legislative, executive and judicial.

Below: Nancy Pelosi is continuing to promote the false narrative that President Trump is involved in a cover-up and therefore may be guilty of an impeachable offense. Millie Weaver joins Alex to break down the propaganda being used to overturn the democratic election of 2016 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service